WTF is wrong with people?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

300 hours of social work and payment of 200 thousand pesos to driver who dragged dog in Higuey​

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local...nd-pesos-to-driver-who-dragged-dog-in-higuey/

La Altagracia – The Court of Permanent Attention of the province of La Altagracia imposed 300 hours of social work, periodic presentation, and an economic guarantee of 200 thousand pesos to a man who dragged a dog from his vehicle, brutally killing the dog in a street of the municipal district of La Otra Banda, in the municipality of Higüey.
Julio César Jiménez Martínez, alias César de Aza, 37 years old, was found guilty of violating Law 248- 12 on Animal Protection and Responsible Dog Ownership.
In the video that has gone viral, the individual was observed dragging the dog, tied with a rope, in the back of his vehicle and driving through different streets until he caused the death of the animal.

Jimenez Martinez was arrested after identifying himself as the driver of the car, license plate RAV4, gray, G094214.
Although he publicly apologized for what happened and identified himself as a ‘Christian,’ the vehicle was covered with a tarp and without a license plate, hidden in a lot near his residence.

The video could be identified due to a political poster of a female candidate hanging in one of the streets where Julio Cesar circled.
It was established that at the beginning, the dog was seen running tied to the vehicle, but due to the speed of the car, he was heartlessly dragged until he died from the brutality.
The animal protection organization denounced the case and set a precedent in the area.

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014
A british comedian one said the 'one of the two things that makes my blood boil is animal cruelty' .Me too. 🤬😡

The video was truly shocking indeed ...especially towards the end ...had to stop work to take time out to calm down 🤬🤬🤬.....I wanted just 5 minutes in my gym with the SOB to ask him WHY and maybe to show him a tenth of what the dog must have felt.

Also ,while watching , you can't help but want to blame the person filming and the people passing by for doing nothing to stop the cruelty... ...then I remembered that people have actually stood by , done nothing and watched worse things happen ...to humans...in history ...in 2020 .😖🥹...and even nowadays when there are no cameras .

"Cruelty is all out of ignorance. If you knew what was in store for you, you wouldn't hurt anybody, because whatever you do comes back much more forceful than you send it out".Willie Nelson.

I hope he's right .