Haitians take over border towns

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Haitians are the Dominican's,.....MEXICANS!!!!!
The DR makes a SHOW of not wanting them here, yet LOVES having them here for cheap labor!
Believe me "dv", ANYONE who lives in the DR pays a lot of taxes.
Just look at your bill from the supermarket, telephone company, gasoline taxes, etc.
Haitians pay more than their share already.
As we ALL DO!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
yep Walls work:p
Does the Border Fence work? - YouTube
Think the Haitians are just as inventive as the Mexicans and other South Americans!!!!!:rambo:

That video is a primarily an example of the sausage effect on the failed war on drugs. Lots of money to be made and creative ways will be found around prohibition.

I don't expect any fence to be completely effective, but the DR feels something has to be done.

Space Ghost

Mar 21, 2014
At least they have inexpensive labor right on site for the wall.

2l8xhk9.jpg

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
That video is a primarily an example of the sausage effect on the failed war on drugs. Lots of money to be made and creative ways will be found around prohibition.

I don't expect any fence to be completely effective, but the DR feels something has to be done.

There has been no fence that has been completely effective, yes some have slowed things down, examples are the berlin wall, and the Korean DMZ. But those either did or currently involving machine guns and mine fields. Don't think your going to see that level in either the US or DR.

There is so much area in the DR that is really not populated along the border, that they will have the same problem with a fence that the US would have in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California. It won't stop anything, they will either go around, thru, over, or under.

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
No one here seems to be aware of the fact that there are also a lot of dominicanas "working" in Haiti.....and not just in the Capital city.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
The wall should be complemented with a water canal along the border, and the canal should be filled with crocodiles. Though, on a second thought on that last point, it's hard to say who's going to eat who.

Aug 6, 2006
The wall should be complemented with a water canal along the border, and the canal should be filled with crocodiles. Though, on a second thought on that last point, it's hard to say who's going to eat who.

===================================================\
Being as most of the border is in the mountains, keeping water in the entire moat would be a very difficult engineering problem. People cross crocodile infested waterways all the time. Even Wildebeests mostly manage to cross the Limpopo every year.

All you do is shoot one croc and while the other crocs are feasting on his remains, you kayak across.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
===================================================\
Being as most of the border is in the mountains, keeping water in the entire moat would be a very difficult engineering problem. People cross crocodile infested waterways all the time. Even Wildebeests mostly manage to cross the Limpopo every year.

All you do is shoot one croc and while the other crocs are feasting on his remains, you kayak across.

I volunteer to do the shooting if you do the crossing as posted!
:classic:

Mar 1, 2009
Haitians are the Dominican's,.....MEXICANS!!!!!
The DR makes a SHOW of not wanting them here, yet LOVES having them here for cheap labor!
Believe me "dv", ANYONE who lives in the DR pays a lot of taxes.
Just look at your bill from the supermarket, telephone company, gasoline taxes, etc.
Haitians pay more than their share already.
As we ALL DO!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Haitians are just Haitians, there is no need to make silly comparisons. Shouldn't a Human Rights NGO person jump in and defend Haitians from this type of abuse?
You are generalizing, "some Dominicans" love having the cheap labor would be closer to the truth.
Your sons and wife are Dominican, have you no shame that you paint them with the same brush? Smearing them in a sense, in a forum that is read by thousands, your comments carry that much more weight since you have "moderator" under your name.
Giving you seal of authority, even though your comments are in jest. It's just awful you do that, I know you think "I'll be dead soon", but a mans actions echo beyond his insignificant life.
Dominicans don't make a "show". The Haitians are KEPT here by the international community, didn't you read the newspaper and see the Danilo surrounded by all the stooges from the Do gooders of the world.
Anybody who consumes in any society pay's taxes, if I go to France and buy a sandwich I'm paying taxes.
Enough with these platitudes.
I'm all for the learning of languages and the having proper immigration but this virtual annexation, this imposition, this disposes ion of the Dominican labor, NATIVE Dominican labor is appalling.
Dominicans DESPITE the MIXING is a society that has been in developing for over 500 years. Overall we were one of the countries with the lowest rate of immigration. The groups that progressively became the Dominican Republic as near an ethnicity as can be. A mongrel race?
The Encyclopedia describes the English as a mongrel race, but they are top-shelf and we aren't?
Why, cuz they conquered the world by force of arms?
We did with rum and merengue.
They have their imperial subjects immigrating in large numbers.
We have our former masters re-asserting themselves. This is as I said happening with the comfort, aid and financial support of the alphabet soup of evil western entities.
The theories of Marine Le Pen in France about democracies, sovereignty and freedom vs the tyranny of this "era of the NGO's", the dictatorship of the "Humanitarian" entities, are more and more vital than ever before.
This annexation, this conquest by way of ensuring the Human rights of these "gentle unfortunates, is wanting.
The issue was that the Haitians were being denied "their papers", Haiti is now giving them their papers?
WTF?
This will I'm sad to say it cause a war/future blood shed and all of you who had a hand in this, remember your evil.

The DR will not go quietly into that good night.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As "LC's" post points out so well, bettrer than I could have done,Dominicans don't want Haitians here as a constant reminder of their shared ancestry!
"Out Of Sight, Out of the Dominican's MINDS"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps,..."We ALL Have a Little "Black Behind The Ear", as the Dominicans THEMSELVES SAY, but most don't want to recognize!!!
Their "Hatiano" Hermanas Y Hermanos" are here to STAY, wether they like it or NOT!
That must be why the teach "Creole French" in the schools?????

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
As "LC's" post points out so well, bettrer than I could have done,Dominicans don't want Haitians here as a constant reminder of their shared ancestry!
"Out Of Sight, Out of the Dominican's MINDS"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps,..."We ALL Have a Little "Black Behind The Ear", as the Dominicans THEMSELVES SAY, but most don't want to recognize!!!
Their "Hatiano" Hermanas Y Hermanos" are here to STAY, wether they like it or NOT!
That must be why the teach "Creole French" in the schools?????

Better prepare your New England retreat then, or better yet, warn your GI's to be at the ready, cuz' as LC pointed out, this won't end well....

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Defense chief agrees with wall at part of Haiti border

Santo Domingo.- Defense minister Sigfrido Pared agreed Tuesday in part to deputy Vinicio Castillo’s proposal to build a wall along theDominican-Haitian border, because in his view would only be viable at the sites where the military presence is "much more difficult."

"To propose a wall along the entire border is somewhat utopian and we must also be clear in that; it’s a decision of the lawmaker, a decision which he’s going to take to Congress and what comes out we’re obliged to comply regardless," the senior officer said.

Pared was interviewed at the National Palace after signing an interagency agreement with vice president Margarita Cede?o, to provide vocational schools for members of the military.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...-chief-agrees-with-wallat-part-of-Haitiborder

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...mise-writes-bill-to-build-wallat-Haiti-border

Last edited: