Papi, Im pregnant, what are the mother's rights then

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Lots of the men here talk about the women here as if they are only interested in themselves.. ok. maybe that is true by their experience. But it is also the tradition here that the children will support the mother in her old age. That is the mother's old age insurance. So if the child can be working in a foreign country, the odds of his having a good job are far greater than here.

I believe that is how it works out in the long run and so probably how it looks, all planned out. But I really do not think the majority have the intelligence to look past the moment. These are live for the moment people, this is why no one has any savings yet are constantly on the blag. I agree with what you say, but I do not think it is the long game for most, it just turns out like that.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Does no one here think there is a sort of "prestige" to the Dominican or Haitian mother who has a child with a foreigner? Real or imagined prestige.....

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Does no one here think there is a sort of "prestige" to the Dominican or Haitian mother who has a child with a foreigner? Real or imagined prestige.....

For sure we are as much trophies as they are, for the most part. I tell you, expat men here think they have it over on the women here, but that is really naive.

Many have an issue and can not accept it. Just look at who I bumped into last week in a bar in Punta Cana, Trainwreck man. After all he has been through, fleeced for fortunes, jailed for 3 months, on the brink of losing everything to a Dominicana, and he comes back for more. What is wrong with these men, they think they have the game sewn up, when they have him sewn up and he will end up penniless as he does not have the game for DR, yet he thinks he does. Dominicanas would love to have his babies, he is a real ticket, they live 0of these guys, and the weaker and less aware, the more respect the family and friends have for them having found such an easy meal. Quite shallow and sick, but we all know that.

Last edited:

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013

I know certain black women who prefer to have kids with white man so their kids will have light blue or green eyes, light skin color and 'good hair'..

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Any man that has an inclination to take his sexy new chic to his native country to live is an idiot anyway. In DR you are special, in your home country you are just another face, an ugly one and there are many many good looking young chaps sitting waiting for a sexy young chic wih broken accent and willing to open her box of chocolates to anyone a little slimmer, better looking, more her age and slightly more interesting than you. Oh, and probably with more cash, keep em in the DR if you're intelligent. Paying for a visa for another guy to take her away is stupid, yet inevitable.

That some are struggling with insecurity issues, doesn't make it true for all. I am on 10 years and counting

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
Any man that has an inclination to take his sexy new chic to his native country to live is an idiot anyway. In DR you are special, in your home country you are just another face, an ugly one and there are many many good looking young chaps sitting waiting for a sexy young chic wih broken accent and willing to open her box of chocolates to anyone a little slimmer, better looking, more her age and slightly more interesting than you. Oh, and probably with more cash, keep em in the DR if you're intelligent. Paying for a visa for another guy to take her away is stupid, yet inevitable.

Sounds like you have had a bad experience, Papi.

If they were going to do that in your home country, chances are they would do that in the D.R - more so in fact.

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Sounds like you have had a bad experience, Papi.

If they were going to do that in your home country, chances are they would do that in the D.R - more so in fact.

Nooooooooooooo, I bat within my league (and I don't play with fire), never have ever felt the need to be married, even though I have children. I've never had a women even try to have one over on me as it is pretty clear that I am not desperate and do not need to be in DR to have a beautiful women. I have never had an issue with women no matter where I am, I don't need the attention of easy dangerous women.I came with my partner from the UK and not the desperation I see every day in many men and women (although the foreign women are far more relaxed and play the game much better than the guys). Never had a bad experience because your typical Dominican women bores the living sh1t out of me, for the most part I don't find them that attractive as a whole. The most attractive thing about Dominican women to foreign men landing here is that they are easy, somehow the senses between the brain and the penis become confused and men consider that it is because they are so amazingly beautiful. I tell you, if Dominican women were real hard to get, demanded long term relationship and real dating and respect before sex, the men who come here as single would not find them attractive.
No, never had a bad experience, I know the game too well, and know Dominican women for what they generally are (with exception), but I have seen it a million times over the years.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
For sure we are as much trophies as they are, for the most part. I tell you, expat men here think they have it over on the women here, but that is really naive.

Many have an issue and can not accept it. Just look at who I bumped into last week in a bar in Punta Cana, Trainwreck man. After all he has been through, fleeced for fortunes, jailed for 3 months, on the brink of losing everything to a Dominicana, and he comes back for more. What is wrong with these men, they think they have the game sewn up, when they have him sewn up and he will end up penniless as he does not have the game for DR, yet he thinks he does. Dominicanas would love to have his babies, he is a real ticket, they live 0of these guys, and the weaker and less aware, the more respect the family and friends have for them having found such an easy meal. Quite shallow and sick, but we all know that.

"Dominicana" Black Widow Spider.

[video=youtube_share;Fi8PMqqpwEg]http://youtu.be/Fi8PMqqpwEg[/video]

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
Nooooooooooooo, I bat within my league (and I don't play with fire), never have ever felt the need to be married, even though I have children. I've never had a women even try to have one over on me as it is pretty clear that I am not desperate and do not need to be in DR to have a beautiful women. I have never had an issue with women no matter where I am, I don't need the attention of easy dangerous women.I came with my partner from the UK and not the desperation I see every day in many men and women (although the foreign women are far more relaxed and play the game much better than the guys). Never had a bad experience because your typical Dominican women bores the living sh1t out of me, for the most part I don't find them that attractive as a whole. The most attractive thing about Dominican women to foreign men landing here is that they are easy, somehow the senses between the brain and the penis become confused and men consider that it is because they are so amazingly beautiful. I tell you, if Dominican women were real hard to get, demanded long term relationship and real dating and respect before sex, the men who come here as single would not find them attractive.
No, never had a bad experience, I know the game too well, and know Dominican women for what they generally are (with exception), but I have seen it a million times over the years.

Wouldn't want to live like that personally - the best things in my life are the love I get from my family.
8 years and counting - so I guess it is still early days......

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

brilliant observations!!! part of the allure is the fact that the women can easily be had. (don't all yell at me at once; i mean the rank and file). guys will go to other countries, where the women are just as fine, but will not find the women equally special, because they have to do too much "church work" to get them. they come to the DR, get laid before they have unpacked the suitcase, and, voila, they have found earth's most beautiful creatures. it does not matter that, by and large, they are colossal bores after the sex is over, oftentimes even during the exertions.

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Wouldn't want to live like that personally - the best things in my life are the love I get from my family.
8 years and counting - so I guess it is still early days......

It is pretty difficult to digest, I agree, so utterly boring to me, the whole game is boring and meaningless. What can be more sad than sitting with my family in a restaurant while listening to two or three 50 something guys talking as if they were 15, excited about the prospect of having sex, and sharing that excitement with each other (do they not have women where they come from, you would think not). Or watching two guys sitting on a street sofa, in silence, just perving over the 15 year old totty he will be into later that night, silence, the repetition in movement of their heads resembling a front row seat at Wimbledon. It's depressing to see grown men in such a state over cheap pu$$y, boring, worthless, empty, battered pu$$y. Soooooooooooooo boring!!!

And these are the guys that think they are controlling the game because they have the money, jajaja suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
But the child, once he/she turns 18, can begin the process of requesting the mother. (In the US case.) It's where the term "anchor baby" comes from. The benefit of having a child born with US citizenship, is for all the family members that can legally follow (parents, children, siblings).

BOOYA!!

The child has to be 21 years old though, not 18.

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
It is pretty difficult to digest, I agree, so utterly boring to me, the whole game is boring and meaningless. What can be more sad than sitting with my family in a restaurant while listening to two or three 50 something guys talking as if they were 15, excited about the prospect of having sex, and sharing that excitement with each other (do they not have women where they come from, you would think not). Or watching two guys sitting on a street sofa, in silence, just perving over the 15 year old totty he will be into later that night, silence, the repetition in movement of their heads resembling a front row seat at Wimbledon. It's depressing to see grown men in such a state over cheap pu$$y, boring, worthless, empty, battered pu$$y. Soooooooooooooo boring!!!

And these are the guys that think they are controlling the game because they have the money, jajaja suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have a better, happier life than this - I mean why would you sit in a restaurant with your family listening to this? Why not go somewhere less scummy?
And then complain about it...??
No, I suspect Falstaff doth protest too much.....

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

I agree that prestige plays an important role. If the father is paying support for the child in some way, the entire barrio will know this. The mother will have a few more perks than the other women like the ability to run a small tab at the colmado or borrow pesos from the local "banker". The made up presige will be her lying to all of the other women (or possibly not) about how her foreigner is going through the visa process for her. This would be good for a couple of years at least even if he had no intention of getting the mother of the child a visa.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

And here we have it folks!! Here lies the attitude and reason for the current changes going on in Sosua.. I can't speak for the others on the board, but for me I give you and those like you a great amount of thanks for " knowing the game " well enough to travel to an impoverished country for the reason of engaging in P4P with women that wouldn't have anything to do with you otherwise.. Salute!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The don't call it "Mejorando La Raza" for nothing!!!!!
"PAPI" I actually enjoy having "Sport Sex" with teenage, beautiful, "Hard Body", Sexy" Dominicanas.
Can't believe any man wouldn't!
"OH", and did I mention "CHEAP"???????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AND, if the girl spends the entire 15 minutes wishing I were dead, why should I care?????
As soon as I'M finished, I wish SHE was dead too!
Or at least out the door!
You want "Unconditional Love", get a dog!