Papi, Im pregnant, what are the mother's rights then

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
For sure we are as much trophies as they are, for the most part. I tell you, expat men here think they have it over on the women here, but that is really naive.

Many have an issue and can not accept it. Just look at who I bumped into last week in a bar in Punta Cana, Trainwreck man. After all he has been through, fleeced for fortunes, jailed for 3 months, on the brink of losing everything to a Dominicana, and he comes back for more. What is wrong with these men, they think they have the game sewn up, when they have him sewn up and he will end up penniless as he does not have the game for DR, yet he thinks he does. Dominicanas would love to have his babies, he is a real ticket, they live 0of these guys, and the weaker and less aware, the more respect the family and friends have for them having found such an easy meal. Quite shallow and sick, but we all know that.

You seem to have mistaken me for someone else as I could not have reentered the DR without being arrested! Other people on this forum know that I have not returned since I left the DR.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Any man that has an inclination to take his sexy new chic to his native country to live is an idiot anyway. In DR you are special, in your home country you are just another face, an ugly one and there are many many good looking young chaps sitting waiting for a sexy young chic wih broken accent and willing to open her box of chocolates to anyone a little slimmer, better looking, more her age and slightly more interesting than you. Oh, and probably with more cash, keep em in the DR if you're intelligent. Paying for a visa for another guy to take her away is stupid, yet inevitable.

PapiGonzalez I was robbed on Saturday and had al my bank cards said:
Hey Papito,
Are you the idiot in the above quote?:ermm:
Better sort out your own life, work on getting smarter, don't worry about the lives of others.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
I tell you, expat men here think they have it over on the women here, but that is really naive..Just look at who I bumped into last week in a bar in Punta Cana

Right on man..LOL..So who did you see?? It wasn't Trainman..could it have been a GHOST?? Someone from Night Of The Living Dead!?!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Poor Trainwreck, got a bad rep now, hey, NO BIGGIE...he lost a few Pesos for a few Besos, but @ least he did not not send one through the hoop and he has reserves for a new esposa.

Wasn't there some guy, Joe DR or something that had his house taken away a few years back by some RD500 cuero in Sosua whose Tio was the fiscal, I forgot his name.

We all make mistakes in life.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I agree that prestige plays an important role. If the father is paying support for the child in some way, the entire barrio will know this. The mother will have a few more perks than the other women like the ability to run a small tab at the colmado or borrow pesos from the local "banker". The made up presige will be her lying to all of the other women (or possibly not) about how her foreigner is going through the visa process for her. This would be good for a couple of years at least even if he had no intention of getting the mother of the child a visa.

I also wonder how savvy the local girls are as to whether or not the kids really HAVE the rights to citizenship in their father's country? Doubt it. Seems that there has to be a lot of paper work signed and sealed at Embassies. I don't have a whole lot of respect for guys that just go to a foreign country and drop a kid and leave them to fend for themselves, though. Don't guys have a sense of remorse over that?

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
It is pretty difficult to digest, I agree, so utterly boring to me, the whole game is boring and meaningless. What can be more sad than sitting with my family in a restaurant while listening to two or three 50 something guys talking as if they were 15, excited about the prospect of having sex, and sharing that excitement with each other (do they not have women where they come from, you would think not). Or watching two guys sitting on a street sofa, in silence, just perving over the 15 year old totty he will be into later that night, silence, the repetition in movement of their heads resembling a front row seat at Wimbledon. It's depressing to see grown men in such a state over cheap pu$$y, boring, worthless, empty, battered pu$$y. Soooooooooooooo boring!!!

And these are the guys that think they are controlling the game because they have the money, jajaja suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or does papiG's writing style look precisely like cjewell's?

Just sayin....

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
And here we have it folks!! Here lies the attitude and reason for the current changes going on in Sosua.. I can't speak for the others on the board, but for me I give you and those like you a great amount of thanks for " knowing the game " well enough to travel to an impoverished country for the reason of engaging in P4P with women that wouldn't have anything to do with you otherwise.. Salute!!!

Having trouble understanding where you get lost in understanding my posts, I have no need to P4P. My European partner of 15 years wouldn't accept it if I tried to pay her, we go 50/50 in life. You don't need to play the game to understand it, a bit like football!!!!!

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Hey Papito,
Are you the idiot in the above quote?:ermm:
Better sort out your own life, work on getting smarter, don't worry about the lives of others.

Explain to me the relevance between the two (infact no don't, I see you just write what you want without consideration of what you are replying about). So I am an idiot for getting robbed? Hmmm, interesting, I suppose it is the fault of those murdered here for being murdered also? because they were not smart, jajaja! very typical mentality of someone looking for a rise in their day. You get to Wimbledon quite a bit I expect. Amazing how easy it is to get a rise out of you guys, I must say, easy sport!

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Getting USA citizenship is possible if the daddy is American. But one has to jump thru all the hoops. He has to have a n income enuff to prove to Immigration that he can support her and baby in the USA etc... But if he does folllow thru on the requirements the child and mother both have rights to USA citizenship.

Mother has right to CITIZENSHIP if she is married to Dad! Other than that, only the baby is automatically a US citizen. If mother is married and dad wants to apply for her, Otherwise, no way Jose!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I know a woman who got a residency, and citizenship for her minor kids after her husband's death. He never filed any papers for them, but she was able to get it anyways.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Curacao is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and it has strict immigration laws. The mother will not get residency or citizenship if she bears a child of a Dutchie. If they are married the child will automatically have the Dutch Nationality or the father can file with the embassy that the child is his and the child will have Dutch Nationality. No rights for the mom. The mom can get only residency if she is married to her Dutchie (who must have a steady job and income) and even then she will be only a resident in the Netherlands.. A lot of Pain but not much gain for the Dominicana con los holandeses...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My 3 kids were all born here.
I'm American, their mother is Dominican.
There is NOTHING "Automatic" about their being granted American citizenship!!!!!!
It is a Looooooooooooooooooong, tedious, expensive process.
THe "Paperwork" needed is a huge pain to gather, and then present to the "Neanderthals" at the US consul.
I hired a dominican law firm to do the "Leg Work"!
If the expat father doesn't take care of everything it won't get done!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC