DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Alrighty then.
Let's get back to the topic at hand. Fun thread.

i think the topic for the last 20 pages revolved around snatch. i only brought some visual. because the discussion about stupid gringos and willing dominicanas gets old very fast. nothing new can be said on the subject of sankiefication.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
The more I read from Aggie and Santy, the more I think these two oughta hook up. They sound like the perfect older couple that has perfected, to an art form, the act of being perpetually mad at each other.

Actually I am not mad at the Agua chicka, simply intrigued how she is the ultimate authority on Dominicana/Foreigner relationships and her ability to manipulate reality to suit her preconceptions.....The more she writes, the more I think I already know her ;)

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
PLLLease! Just like you did, I could also edit your posts and then fabricate a quote from you where you say that you are a bald chica from Costa Rica wanted for a reward in Per?.LMAO!

What a piece of work you are!

If you didn't claim to be Dominican, I would swear you were a outspoken and disenchanted female from the USA.

As I learned recently here on DR1, Dominicans frequently have a need to be the "winner" in interactions with others, so I assume this is some type of cultural need you may require ......YOU WIN!...... feel better now?

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Yeah if you guys could stop thinking like teenage boys just for a minute lol..

How are the supermarkets? Good beef and other imports available? How much is a gallon of gas? 100% Espanol??

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
If you didn't claim to be Dominican, I would swear you were a outspoken and disenchanted female from the USA.

As I learned recently here on DR1, Dominicans frequently have a need to be the "winner" in interactions with others, so I assume this is some type of cultural need you may require ......YOU WIN!...... feel better now?

Santy, in many ways "America" is an ideal (be it political, economic, cultural, or a combination) as much as it is an actual place. Maybe your issue with Aggie is that she acts more "American" (in all the worst ways) than "Dominican" in your subjective view.

Likewise, Aggie only sees a sex tourist, as opposed to a person.

Honestly, as you don't know each other personally, it sounds a lot like the whole "blindfolded men identifying an elephant" story. Each person accurately describes one small part of the larger animal, but without context, is ultimately wrong in their guess.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Do police officers target foreigners looking to extort them? Meaning do you get pulled over for no reason all of the time and forced to pay the officers cash? This is bigtime here. We dont drive, between the problem raised above and no traffic rules its just too difficult

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

Look who's back, it's the Santiagoquotefabricator!

So you heard Dominicans like having the Las word? You're not Dominican, so what's your excuse?
And is that something you really heard or are you fabricating that as well?

What is a "disenchanted American female"? That's usually whoremonger talk for "American girls won't talk to me!"

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Santy, in many ways "America" is an ideal (be it political, economic, cultural, or a combination) as much as it is an actual place. Maybe your issue with Aggie is that she acts more "American" (in all the worst ways) than "Dominican" in your subjective view.

Likewise, Aggie only sees a sex tourist, as opposed to a person.

Honestly, as you don't know each other personally, it sounds a lot like the whole "blindfolded men identifying an elephant" story. Each person accurately describes one small part of the larger animal, but without context, is ultimately wrong in their guess.

DRob, in the greater sense I think you nailed it (especially the American comment).

Ironically I do not disagree with much of what she has said but I do take issue with the "all inclusive" nature of it (one size rarely fits all). I'm tired, I'm beat, I surrender.....I am more of an easy going type of guy.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
I always try to keep in mind "how would i feel if the shoe was on the other foot".. Imagine how you would feel if rich elderly Japanese flocked to our country and behaved the way the sex tourists did in 3rd world countries?

I can see some good ole boys curb stomping their azzez..

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Look who's back, it's the Santiagoquotefabricator!

So you heard Dominicans like having the Las word? You're not Dominican, so what's your excuse?
And is that something you really heard or are you fabricating that as well?

What is a "disenchanted American female"? That's usually whoremonger talk for "American girls won't talk to me!"
If you only had a clue.....If you followed anything I have written with an ounce of comprehension you would know I don't play that game and if you knew me personally it would be obvious to you.
Its easy to cast dispersions at someone you know nothing about in a public forum. I do not believe I have attempted to disparage your character and any respect I had for you unfortunately is gone.

As far as I am concerned you represent the worst of what the DR has to offer (as far as females are concerned). Even when you win it seems you still lose.....You only wish a guy like me would try talk to you, but sadly you show no class.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
If you only had a clue.....If you followed anything I have written with an ounce of comprehension you would know I don't play that game and if you knew me personally it would be obvious to you.
Its easy to cast dispersions at someone you know nothing about in a public forum. I do not believe I have attempted to disparage your character and any respect I had for you unfortunately is gone.

As far as I am concerned you represent the worst of what the DR has to offer (as far as females are concerned). Even when you win it seems you still lose.....You only wish a guy like me would try talk to you, but sadly you show no class.

You say that Dominicans need to have the last word. So why on earth you keep insisting on having the last word yourself over and over. Does this mean you are Dominican? :ninja:Isn't this like the third time you tell me I win? Am I "Duh! WINNING " like Charlie Sheen or something? Is that more whoremonger lingo?

Wait, are you actually quoting someone?

Last edited:

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Mike youre right, I think ive gotten off on the wrong foot here on DR1. Not very smart to alienate my support group in the country.. I also do apologize for the broad comments ive made concerning sex tourists.
I hope you can understand ive been part of a culture that hates sex tourists and older people robbing the poverty stricken craddle..
Im getting the point its much wider excepted there. I guess I have some sort of a complex because im viewed as one all the time and have NEVER taken part in that scene.
Ive been through a lot in my travels around Asia and i guess its taken its tole...Part of why i want to retreat to the DR.
anyways I do apologize and will cleany act up.
Sincerely Cori W

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike youre right, I think ive gotten off on the wrong foot here on DR1. Not very smart to alienate my support group in the country.. I also do apologize for the broad comments ive made concerning sex tourists.
I hope you can understand ive been part of a culture that hates sex tourists and older people robbing the poverty stricken craddle..
Im getting the point its much wider excepted there. I guess I have some sort of a complex because im viewed as one all the time and have NEVER taken part in that scene.
Ive been through a lot in my travels around Asia and i guess its taken its tole...Part of why i want to retreat to the DR.
anyways I do apologize and will cleany act up.
Sincerely Cori W

Cori, that "good manners" comment been not meant towards you, lol.
as long as you keep race and religious stuff out of the theme you can write about almost everything.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.