DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and exactly how much work can it be to give the thing the episodic trim?

it's work to maintain a neat "hitler". trust. gotta shave it right, trim the excess bush so it does not look like you have a rabid ferret in your thongs. it's effort.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Seriously?? You are actually editing things that I have said separately, pasted them together to make it look like I have said something that I did not. Is this even legal?
EEEE, And you claim to be one of those with no issues! Poor thing that you have to resort to this.

Just showing the hypocrisy/ inconsistency in your statements from this thread.
Unfortunately I am not am expert using the quotation system here, but you said what you said regarding men.
.......Seems the only "normal" Foreign men in the DR date you (with hair, attractive, and around your age) so congratulations!.....All the rest?.....You have opined to death....

PS. Never claimed I am perfect but I do believe in telling the truth.

The more I read from Aggie and Santy, the more I think these two oughta hook up. They sound like the perfect older couple that has perfected, to an art form, the act of being perpetually mad at each other.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
it's work to maintain a neat "hitler". trust. gotta shave it right, trim the excess bush so it does not look like you have a rabid ferret in your thongs. it's effort.

SMH. I rather see no hair!!!!! lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BB, do you remember that bar down by Oak Point Avenue called Harry's Hairy Triangle?

Of Course. They had changed the name to Mr. Wedge as some point or vise a versus. A friend of mine used to DJ there. I girlfriend of mine used to dance there!!!!

Oh, those were days.

[video=youtube;1F9vRVyV914]x[/video]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Of Course. They had changed the name to Mr. Wedge as some point or vise a versus. A friend of mine used to DJ there. I girlfriend of mine used to dance there!!!!

Oh, those were days.

[video=youtube;1F9vRVyV914]x[/video]

it was past the old Wedge, near the Terminal Market, by Oakpoint Auto Wreckers.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
The more I read from Aggie and Santy, the more I think these two oughta hook up. They sound like the perfect older couple that has perfected, to an art form, the act of being perpetually mad at each other.

I said it before, but Santy is in denial :)

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Just showing the hypocrisy/ inconsistency in your statements from this thread.
Unfortunately I am not am expert using the quotation system here, but you said what you said regarding men.
.......Seems the only "normal" Foreign men in the DR date you (with hair, attractive, and around your age) so congratulations!.....All the rest?.....You have opined to death....

PS. Never claimed I am perfect but I do believe in telling the truth.

PLLLease! Just like you did, I could also edit your posts and then fabricate a quote from you where you say that you are a bald chica from Costa Rica wanted for a reward in Per?.LMAO!

What a piece of work you are!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I could also edit your posts and then fabricate a quote from you where you say that you are a bald chica from Costa Rica wanted with a reward in Per?.
I could make you say lots of things you didn't say too. What a piece of work you are!!

Hug ? :smoke:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
next you will be telling us you were born like that, right? lol

i think she had help:

jpx344.gif

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Alrighty then.

Let's get back to the topic at hand. Fun thread.

dv8, what can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surprised:speechles:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.