Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 3 = Average

Votes: 13 34.2%

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 1 = Ugly

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2006
M.A.R., I didn't say anything about the 4.5s, so don't feel bad! :)

Anyway, I'd post a pic of myself, but I prefer to be my own judge. I'm totally sure of what I am. ;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
M.A.R., I didn't say anything about the 4.5s, so don't feel bad! :)

Anyway, I'd post a pic of myself, but I prefer to be my own judge. I'm totally sure of what I am. ;)

awwhhh thanks but all the girls on the gallery are 4.5's.
Where's your pic.??? come on let's see it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This Poll Is An Example Of Dominican Mentality,AND,

why the country has no intellect!
Pictures of "Pretty People", "So What"????????
Who cares! God made them "Pretty" they did nothing! Where are the Dominican "Artists"??? And I don't mean the "Raperos,Merengueros,or even the few "Salseros"!
I mean the people who write books,and paint pictures???? The teachers,Honest "Statesmen", not polititians??
Nals shows us what is important to a " Duminican", "Sizzel",not STEAK!!
Cris Colon

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
These polls are just for fun.

There are a lot of shallow Americans and other nationals out there - all you can hear from such people - "you look good" - that is all they can comprehend. Most Dominicans who post here and I actually met personally are not like that.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
why the country has no intellect!
Pictures of "Pretty People", "So What"????????
Who cares! God made them "Pretty" they did nothing! Where are the Dominican "Artists"??? And I don't mean the "Raperos,Merengueros,or even the few "Salseros"!
I mean the people who write books,and paint pictures???? The teachers,Honest "Statesmen", not polititians??
Nals shows us what is important to a " Duminican", "Sizzel",not STEAK!!
Cris Colon

shut up already, go back to ....to your barrio girls.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Call Don King! - It's Gonna Be a Fight!!!!!!

dk.jpg

Jan 5, 2006
Hey CC, I guess that when you went to Captain Whatever's in Costambar you were looking for the "steak", and not the "sizzle" <--(correct spelling, btw) girls? :confused: Pleeeeease!

We're all shallow in our own ways. It's human nature, to be initially attracted to a person because of their looks, so stop being a hipocrit!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I noticed about shallow people that a lot of them are loud and obnoxious. They don?t really do much but talk a lot. You notice them right away and it seems like they are everywhere. Someone who is not shallow will just keep quite and will only be noticed by good things they have done and did not say anything to anyone about.

gambler1234

Jun 7, 2007
Isn't this supposed to be a poll about Robinson Cano????? Sounds like you guys need to do your arguing on the Women are from Venus Men are from Mars forum!!:tired:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pero que paso'?......

oh noooo let's not go there, I did that once, asked him to post his pic on the gallery, because us women are curious , and he almost bit my head off. ok let's not open that can of worms. jejejejej :squareeye
Come on MAR, cojemelo suave, hahahaha.

If I am not mistaken, I didn't like the idea of having my pic on a thread, not at the gallery.

I have a few pictures at the gallery for you girl's "enjoyment", wahahahaha!!.

Topic related:

If Cano is a 5 on this poll, AZB is a "50", wahahahahaha!!.

elmo

Dec 24, 2007
Muyy lindo!

its supose that had to be a poll for womans not for" EVIOUS MEN" (what a hell mens never gonna change) :ermm: he is so handsome ;)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Okay guys, I found this foto of Robinson Cano online, but still not sure it helps us see what the women see in him... :smoke:

nyy11809252214.jpg

good lord, just realized someone resurrected this post from months ago :ermm:

Last edited:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Can he dance?

whos the man in the skirt next to him

I think they're both in skirts! Robinson Cano is cute as a cheerleader, come to think of it I think I met (Cano) him/her in the ladies' washroom at La Canita last Thursday... I won't rate a man on his looks, it's more complicated for this gringa. I'm a very deep person, :glasses: ;) can he dance?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
These "So-Called Polls" Are Harmless!

Thet are a "Time Killer" for those with "Too Much " time on their hands. Bottom line,they generate some "foot Trafic" for DR1! NOTHING more!
Cris Colon

OH! they give Nals something to do while in the prison library!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sep 19, 2005
I voted just to help the pol along...I am not affraid to say if a man is handsom.. and I dont think it makes me gayish at all.....

but Robinson Cano is no where close to being handsome...sorry

when he smiles he is worse!!!!!!!!!

I realize if you are going to have a poll. you have it on someone who is border line....

whats the point of polling the OBVIOUIS..right?

like asking if miss universe is pretty??duh..

sure she is..........she may not be everyones first pick, but never the less she should be pretty in almost everyones eyes.

just for reference... and I know a lot of people hate him...but Robinsons teamates Jeter and Rodriguez are better looking

bob