Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 1 = Ugly

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Suave.....

I voted just to help the pol along...I am not affraid to say if a man is handsom.. and I dont think it makes me gayish at all.....

but Robinson Cano is no where close to being handsome...sorry

when he smiles he is worse!!!!!!!!!

I realize if you are going to have a poll. you have it on someone who is border line....

whats the point of polling the OBVIOUIS..right?

like asking if miss universe is pretty??duh..

sure she is..........she may not be everyones first pick, but never the less she should be pretty in almost everyones eyes.

just for reference... and I know a lot of people hate him...but Robinsons teamates Jeter and Rodriguez are better looking

bob
Come on, cut them some slack, LPF....There's a reason why so many women think a guy like Cano is "ooooooooh sooooo gooooood looooking"!!.

As I said before, if he is a "5" (0n this poll), AZB is a "50".....(And me a "1")....Wahahahaha.

Edited to add:

MAR, just about every single team in baseball have this tradition that when a rookie joins the team, the non-rookies members make them do stupid things just to make fun of them.

An initiation, if you will.

ALLLLL in fun.

BTW: This is NOTHING compared to other things rookies are "forced" to do!!.

cristina33

Jan 15, 2006
He is my favorite Yankee. I love his smile and his boyish charm. I dated a Dominicano who resembles him when I was in college... and he is simply dreamy! YUM!