I assume this is $1100 per month

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
When it said contactar al particular along with a brief message from the owner, should i enter my question in that box or will the owner contact me and then i ask him the question. I am not familiar with how that the site operates

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
The rentals here in la Romana and the capital are normally given as a monthly figure .. but that is a very high monthly rental even for Buena Vista which is a nice area . In the town, the other side of Rio Dulce, 20,000 pesos would be a high rental but a few buildings ask for more .

Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
The rentals here in la Romana and the capital are normally given as a monthly figure .. but that is a very high monthly rental even for Buena Vista which is a nice area . In the town, the other side of Rio Dulce, 20,000 pesos would be a high rental but a few buildings ask for more .
Could you be kind enough to tell me what some of the nicer areas are in La Romana.
I am a Gringo from US and am looking to rent for a couple of months at least

Thank you

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Contact them by whatsapp. Write "Hello" then " I am interested in the Buena Vista House"
thank you for the advice.. i reached them through the website... The guy was asking $1100 and then he said $1500 all inclusive. I thought that was rather steep.
It appears to be a furnished apartment

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I was looking at Booking.com in the section la Romana apartments and there are numerous 1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartments to rent for about the US$800 mark including one in Buena Vista . There was another one in an area called Benajamin ..I know the building and is ok but less safe than Buena Vista

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
There is no fair price once they know you are a Gringo. Get a Dominican to act interested and you might see the fair price..................
100% aGREED but don't worry they will never charge you more than they think you can afford to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: nanita and JD Jones

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I was looking at Booking.com in the section la Romana apartments and there are numerous 1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartments to rent for about the US$800 mark including one in Buena Vista . There was another one in an area called Benajamin ..I know the building and is ok but less safe than Buena Vista
how are you able to find monthly rentals... do you just put down 30 days

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Hi,
I was looking at Booking.com monthly and could not find this apartments you referenced