I assume this is $1100 per month

Dec 22, 2022
En Campo
To someone that knows nothing, has time on his hands, this is his sole entertainment. Be patient he won't last long
Oh the irony. A reply from someone with 5,829 messages. Come on Johnny boy, I used to think better of you.
Your reply alone was worth a second pouring of Elmer T Lee. Remember,
hypocrisy is a detriment to progress. There's always a hidden agenda.
Good evening gentlemen. Till next time...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Now that I think about this question it brings to the forefront: Is ken willing to live with a woman that might not have the capabilities to do that. Is he willing to shoulder ALL the the everyday routines of a couple? A partnership with division of some sort of the duties? In my relationship we have...thats your job, thats my job, thats OUR job.
HMMMM, great question.

Reactions: JD Jones and nanita

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Oh the irony. A reply from someone with 5,829 messages. Come on Johnny boy, I used to think better of you.
References to "boy" or "son" would get you a punch in the month off this forum board punk.

• Angry
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I'm just looking for a place to rent that is in a good part of Romana and is safe.
My GF will help but she is limited on resources and transportation..

Any useful information would be appreciated.

Saludos

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Now that I think about this question it brings to the forefront: Is ken willing to live with a woman that might not have the capabilities to do that. Is he willing to shoulder ALL the the everyday routines of a couple? A partnership with division of some sort of the duties? In my relationship we have...thats your job, thats my job, thats OUR job.
HMMMM, great question.
I will try to answer for Ken. I'm a risk taker and I go with my intuition. Notwithstanding, cultural differences, age, socioeconomics etc. I believe that 2 people can still connect if there is mutual respect and a spiritual bond between them. Each party contributes to the relationship in their own way.

• Haha
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I will try to answer for Ken. I'm a risk taker and I go with my intuition. Notwithstanding, cultural differences, age, socioeconomics etc. I believe that 2 people can still connect if there is mutual respect and a spiritual bond between them. Each party contributes to the relationship in their own way.
OOK....I get some of what you're stating but would be remiss if I didn't ask a few itty bitty questions: What is a "spiritual bond" ? How did this bond develop? As i understand it you have met over glances. How did it evolve to that higher level? I really don't want to bring this convo there on a expat forum but since you made the statement I'm curious. I have a spiritual bond with my God (Religion not allowed here) so my commnts will stop right here on spiritual bond.

I get more concerned and worried about you each and every time you post. Really. You are like a moving train of ducks at a carnival with 3 shot for a buck and sink the duck game.
Woke words? IDK. If so wonk dont work.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
You meant to say "Until next name". Dude, think about how a cockroach runs his life. Always in the night. In corners. Afraid. Can't expose the real self. Shamed. Ready to be stomped on at any moment with size 12 shoes.

Hello. . .Dats you buster brown.:D

Reactions: JD Jones

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
OOK....I get some of what you're stating but would be remiss if I didn't ask a few itty bitty questions: What is a "spiritual bond" ? How did this bond develop? As i understand it you have met over glances. How did it evolve to that higher level? I really don't want to bring this convo there on a expat forum but since you made the statement I'm curious. I have a spiritual bond with my God (Religion not allowed here) so my commnts will stop right here on spiritual bond.

I get more concerned and worried about you each and every time you post. Really. You are like a moving train of ducks at a carnival with 3 shot for a buck and sink the duck game.
Woke words? IDK. If so wonk dont work.
John, I like you... you have really tried to be helpful to me on the DM's.
I have previously shared way too much personal info to all concerned and that was on me.

Let's just leave things as they are without further explanation. Suffice it to say that, a "spiritual bond" can exist between individuals. I have experienced this before in my life and know what it feels like. If you have to ask what it is, you will never have the ability to understand because it transcends the spoken word.

Your "itty bitty" question will remain unanswered by me.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
Ken, an aparthotel is like a long-term rental in a hotel - there might be a kitchenette or something similar. It sounds like you are looking for a short-term solution to 'test the waters' so to speak with your chica. This might be an easy way to go about it. Also, you could consider negotiating with an Air B n' B host for a better price on a long-term stay. You mentioned a couple of months so please consider this option. Renting an apartment can be a lot of work in the DR, the kind of work that gives you a big headache.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
John, I like you... you have really tried to be helpful to me on the DM's.
I have previously shared way too much personal info to all concerned and that was on me.

Let's just leave things as they are without further explanation. Suffice it to say that, a "spiritual bond" can exist between individuals. I have experienced this before in my life and know what it feels like. If you have to ask what it is, you will never have the ability to understand because it transcends the spoken word.

Your "itty bitty" question will remain unanswered by me.
Understood Ken. Likewise, I have shared way too much free advise and information. I'm done with the subject of Ken and Traveles.
BTW I am perfectly clear about "spiritual bonds". Let's leave it at that since this forum board is not the place to discuss.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Ken, an aparthotel is like a long-term rental in a hotel - there might be a kitchenette or something similar. It sounds like you are looking for a short-term solution to 'test the waters' so to speak with your chica. This might be an easy way to go about it. Also, you could consider negotiating with an Air B n' B host for a better price on a long-term stay. You mentioned a couple of months so please consider this option. Renting an apartment can be a lot of work in the DR, the kind of work that gives you a big headache.
Thank you for your response. I want to stay for a considerable period so I can get the flavor of the culture. I want my GF to be comfortable and I know she likes to cook and I promised her a big kitchen.. ( I am being a bit self serving here;) since like to eat). I want us to have a good amount of space ( in case I have to hide)

I will consider the Air B n B along with Bookings.com and VRBO.

Thank you again

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Ken, What do you plan on doing while your woman is at work? She works long hours and is far away so by the time you figure in hours at work, hours travelling, and time with kids, what does that leave for you?

Are you planning on having her quit her job?

Reactions: nanita