Dominican Most Used Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
So because you disagree with me and judge me I can't come back? Im assuming you mean DR1.

Or are you saying because as a white man and protector of people of color in the tertiary worlds you want to take a way my visa rights to DR because I speak upon my experiences and the many experiences of the people I know?

The experience for a white man and black man is different in the DR..I don't stand out as much..so i get to see a whole different side that you wont be able to see.
You still trying to play that childish side tracking game?
FYI: I say what I mean, and I mean what I say, nothing more, nothing less.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I'm with Rocky here, we don't want your kind here. In the DR or on DR1. You could be black, brown or blue, but this type of speech and opinions aren't what this forum or this country need. I feel like DR1 has prided itself on positive content and building an online community that helps each other enjoy the great parts of this country while helping people get through the harsh and sometimes difficult times that we go through and these types of conversations are a detriment to that. I'm all for free speech and intelligent discourse, no matter how far fetched the topic, as long as its done in an intelligent way, but let's be real here. There's nothing smart about what you are saying.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
Manigualt, you are a prisoner of your own ignorance. You are strolling down life in a shade of stupidity. It's ok when someone who is uneducated makes foolish comments, it's expected, they don't know any better. But when someone who has access to education, as I supposed you've had, makes dumb comments it reflects poorly on you and the community which you, by default, are representing.

It's cool to be uneducated in the DR? What? Ever been here long enough, and talk to enough Dominicans, to know that most wish they had sufficient access to education or more opportunities to succeed? I've traveled the world and never met anyone whose wanted to stay stupid. Still, this conversation has moved from racist to just plain ignorant.

Have I ever met a Dominican doctor or lawyer or stockbroker in the US? What? Ever heard of Cid Wilson? Dary Estrella? Ana Olivero? Juan Pichardo? Marcos Devers? Junot Diaz? Dominicans have made strides in the last 25 years and have contributed to the overall American community and aside from the few bad apples, can be considered model citizens in communities around the world.

Irregardless, am I to assume by your post that one geographic example of poverty is the representation of a whole diaspora? So then by your standards I can assume the following: that Harlem/Bed-Stuy/Yonkers represents all Black Americans? So I see one black man in jail and now all Black people are "poor trifling pieces of garbage?" Cam'ron and Dame Dash for President.

The war against Haiti? How about 40 acres and a mule? Dude, you are bent. I won't go on your level and make racist/ignorant remarks. It'd be too easy. Even your attempt to sound smart ("The true class of the majority of Dominicans is further amplified, I wont say how") is fodder for a racist laden response, but I'm too tired for this.

Well I feel great when I look in the mirror, how about you? I never heard of those so called dominicans you mentioned so I'm not sure that they count.

Camron, Dash are all ignorant fools..I was not raised by the television. nor does any of that interest me..I know the history of my people..it does not begin in chains in America..

It begins being kings and queens while whites were still crawling around in the caucus mountains in caves.

Black people in america have a 600 Billion dollar Gross Domestic Product (GDP) which is basically buying power..That is higher than many European countries combined..The problem is many of those 600 Billion dollars are spent on deprecianting assets..like clothes, sneakers, pocket books etc..

The GDP for RD is whattt?? well go see for yourself..

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
And let me correct this, Rocky never said he didn't want you here. I said that. That's all on me. I shouldn't have spoken for anyone else but myself.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
I'm with Rocky here, we don't want your kind here. In the DR or on DR1. You could be black, brown or blue, but this type of speech and opinions aren't what this forum or this country need. I feel like DR1 has prided itself on positive content and building an online community that helps each other enjoy the great parts of this country while helping people get through the harsh and sometimes difficult times that we go through and these types of conversations are a detriment to that. I'm all for free speech and intelligent discourse, no matter how far fetched the topic, as long as its done in an intelligent way, but let's be real here. There's nothing smart about what you are saying.

My kind lol...Maybe I'll ask Rocky to let me in his Pub through the back door or the basement..It'll be like old times ;)

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
And let me correct this, Rocky never said he didn't want you here. I said that. That's all on me. I shouldn't have spoken for anyone else but myself.

Yeah but who the hell are you, and why should I care what you want and where you want it..

curious to know.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Your ignorance is amazing. Anyways, learn your history my man, the slave trade was caused by those same kings and queens you profess your loyalty to. What a better example than that, huh? And you are right Black people spend a whole lot of money on sh*t that don't matter. Another real good example. This is silly, where's a moderator?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
My kind lol...Maybe I'll ask Rocky to let me in his Pub through the back door or the basement..It'll be like old times ;)
And you are still attempting this dumb ruse.
Have you not grasped the concept that we see through it?
This is not about my biz, back doors, basements or the price of tea in China.
This is about you being racist and making those racist statements on a public forum.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
I do believe that you are the most racist person I have ever met.

Well some people are whore mongers, others are hate mongers..what's your point?

Funny how a white man is Champion fighter for the cause of all dominicans.. What i say is true and yall can't accept it..because my words make you look at yourselves and your insecurities.

If I was just a fool saying meaningless nonse then you wouldn't bother responding..but here both of your are trying your darndest to insult me and belittle me..

But you can't so know you want a block on my passport..to a country that is not even yours..

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well some people are whore mongers, others are hate mongers..what's your point?

Funny how a white man is Champion fighter for the cause of all dominicans.. What i say is true and yall can't accept it..because my words make you look at yourselves and your insecurities.

If I was just a fool saying meaningless nonse then you wouldn't bother responding..but here both of your are trying your darndest to insult me and belittle me..

But you can't so know you want a block on my passport..to a country that is not even yours..
Your dementia is showing, dude.
You are starting to hallucinate things.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios de la vida....

First, I do not do business on DR1.
Second, I'm not as dumb as I am ugly and won't play your little "let's change the subject game, and see if I can slime my way out of being attacked for being racist".
That game got boring by the time I finished grade school.
If you are unable to properly address the issues at hand, have the courage to accept it.
To try to use side tracking ruses is not only useless, but it further denigrates any point you have tried to convey.

I do understand any person on Earth not liking a given culture for some behaviour that seems unacceptable to him/her.
I also understand how most folks feel more comfortable with their own peers.
I also understand how bothersome some aspects of any culture can be to someone of another culture.
There are many aspects about Dominican life that are difficult or impossible for me to accept, but that's a far cry from thinking that the majority of Dominicans are ignorant low lives.
If it were so, I would not live here.

You may have been a victim of racism in your life, but it does not justify being racist yourself, no more than if you were the victim of a theft, would it be justifiable for you to steal.
Your statement about exploiting Dominicans is simply unacceptable.
You should not come back here.
This is ONE of the reasons I like you....You, unlike MANY Dominicans on this site, WILL defend your adopted country to no end.

ALLLLLLL I have to say to Mr. Manigault is this:

If you TRUUUULLY believe ALLL the shyt you are saying, put your money where your mouth is!!!.

Let's make a little bet, since you are so passionate about what you say....

The bet is as follow, since you said there are no Doctors or Lawyer in the States:

I will bet you 5,000 dollars per each Dominican Lawyer or Doctor I personally know, living in the USA!.

I do NOT accept checks nor Food Stamps.

Please notice that nowhere I wrote "wahahaha" or inserted any "smilies".....I am dead serious!!.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, be the first one here to shut me up......PLEEEEEEASE prove me wrong!!.

If you are really a man of your word, a man who says what he feels and feels what he says, a man who stands behind his opinions, then you have to stand behind that statement (that there are no Dominican Lawyers or Doctors in the DR).

IFFFFFFFFFFFFF you don't take my bet, then EVERYBODY here will know that you are talking out of your AXX and from now on, your words will mean shyt!!.

ANNNNND if by any chance you don't want to take my bet, do NOT bother replying to this post because then it will be pointless to keep on having a "debate" with someone who can NOT stand behind his own words/opinions.

Do we have a deal?.

PLEEEEASE say yes.......DaddyMikey needs a new Hummer!!!.

Last edited:

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
Oh no, i have a red box..my internet self worth has been lowered..somebody help..

Get a life whoever that was..

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Before the forum is closed I'll make a very generalized statement about racism in the Black community. It's not as uncommon as we think and Manigualt is voicing some obvious ignorances towards the general Latino/Hispanic community by Black Ameircans. This is also common between Blacks and West Indians and West Indians among themselves. Self hatred is common in the Black community, has been the norm for centuries, as can be seen even now, but as a product of this racism/inferiority complex it is common to then usher these types of feelings upon another group. Someone has to make fun of someone and in compliance with this Manigualt has chosen to take it out on Dominicans. Sad.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I'm a poor Dominican/American. This is my country to defend. This isn't about a white man, this is about ignorance. If you were denying the Holocaust i'd be all over it. If you were defending the Rwandan genocides i'd be all over it. Ignorance is a disease.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
This is ONE of the reasons I like you....You, unlike MANY Dominicans on this site, WILL defend your adopted country to no end.

ALLLLLLL I have to say to Mr. Manigault is this:

If you TRUUUULLY believe ALLL the shyt you are saying, put your money where your mouth is!!!.

Let's make a little bet, since you are so passionate about what you say....

The bet is as follow, since you said there are no Doctors or Lawyer in the States:

I will bet you 5,000 dollars per each Dominican Lawyer or Doctor I personally know, living in the USA!.

I do NOT accept checks nor Food Stamps.

Please notice that nowhere I wrote "wahahaha" or inserted any "smilies".....I am dead serious!!.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, be the first one her to shut me up......PLEEEEEEASE prove me wrong!!.

If you are really a man of your word, a man who says what he feels and feels what he says, a man who stands behind his opinions, then you have to stand behind that statement (that there are no Dominican Lawyers or Doctors in the DR).

IFFFFFFFFFFFFF you don't take my bet, then EVERYBODY here will know that you are talking out of your AXX and from now on, your words will mean shyt!!.

ANNNNND if by any chance you don't want to take my bet, do NOT bother replying to this post because then it will be pointless to keep on having a "debate" who can NOT stand behind his own words/opinions.

Do we have a deal?.

PLEEEEASE say yes.......DaddyMikey needs a new Hummer!!!.

First of All Im African. There is a subtle difference in case you didn't notice..I am decendant of people that don't have those types of economic dysfunctions.

Second..Dominicans are a made up race from Africans..So you are basically a by product from race mixing..

Third For every Dominican Lawyer we find, we'll subtract $2,500 for each single mom with multiple kids from different fathers..Minus the ones that can't write proper spanish..cuando bengas. deborar stuff like that. Then for good measure lets add another minus to all the mailrooms that the majority are dominicans that barely speak spanish or attempt to adopt black american culture and dress.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
In all the companies that i have ever worked, the only dominicans were the maintenance guys and the trash sweepers..oh thats outside of the mailroom dudes.

Dominican Lawyers come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.