Dominican Most Used Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Unbelievable. If I could meet this dude in person, I would do so with a cold Presidente in my hand....

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
I'm a poor Dominican/American. This is my country to defend. This isn't about a white man, this is about ignorance. If you were denying the Holocaust i'd be all over it. If you were defending the Rwandan genocides i'd be all over it. Ignorance is a disease.

Well defeating me won't stop the flagrant uneducation, prostitution, poverty and ignorance of your people.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Unbelievable. If I could meet this dude in person, I would do so with a cold Presidente in my hand....
I think that he has been exposed for who he truly is.
The thread will shortly be deleted, no doubt, so perhaps we should leave him to talk alone.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006

why do you need a weapon? if you that big and bad yours your hands..Must be saying some truthful stuff if you getting all beside yourself..

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
I think that he has been exposed for who he truly is.
The thread will shortly be deleted, no doubt, so perhaps we should leave him to talk alone.

It's gonna be closed because you ran like a wet puta and told Robert.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Who said anything about a weapon, dooche. I'd need a beer to drink so I could at least be drunk while you say all your dumb s**t. And why use a weapon, i have my friend Georgie for that...

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
Who said anything about a weapon, dooche. I'd need a beer to drink so I could at least be drunk while you say all your dumb s**t. And why use a weapon, i have my friend Georgie for that...

Dude you are on a message board..Go away already.

The majority of your people are as I stated..its just a fact..best u can do is be a positive example for yourself and your family and raise your kids that way..thats how the circle of dysfunction stops.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
I just realised something..if what i say is so bad..they why do they keep pressing refresh on the thread..

Its obvious that the truth is being told..so if u dont like it..then check out whats in the clown bin or something..

TRUTH>

Signing off folks..thanks for the entertainment today ;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
why do you need a weapon? if you that big and bad yours your hands..Must be saying some truthful stuff if you getting all beside yourself..

For someone claiming to be highly educated and intelligent, I guess spelling, punctuation and grammar aren't your strong points.;)

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
For someone claiming to be highly educated and intelligent, I guess spelling, punctuation and grammar aren't your strong points.;)

Nah not really, but I can't have it all..I sure can scavenge those dominicanas pretty good though..I always tell them that Im good for the economy.

Anything else that you'd like to know?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
First of All Im African. There is a subtle difference in case you didn't notice..I am decendant of people that don't have those types of economic dysfunctions.

Second..Dominicans are a made up race from Africans..So you are basically a by product from race mixing..

Third For every Dominican Lawyer we find, we'll subtract $2,500 for each single mom with multiple kids from different fathers..Minus the ones that can't write proper spanish..cuando bengas. deborar stuff like that. Then for good measure lets add another minus to all the mailrooms that the majority are dominicans that barely speak spanish or attempt to adopt black american culture and dress.
Earlier you said you were Carribean and African. Bull****, you are black American , probably with some white slave owner breed in there. My Dominican wife, who I'm positive has much more education that you, has two cousins and an Aunt that are practising Doctors in the USA, another cousin who is an oil engineer in Texas...etc. Multiply children from multiply fathers is a black American specialty. Fathers day is the most confusing day for black American children. I could go on with the sterotypes all day, but why would I. I know many good decent black Americans, Real Africans also that make up for rude guys like you.

Feb 7, 2007
You guys, can you PLEASE stop this? This thread got from 3 pages to 10 within couple of hours. It's really not worth it ... Please ... we are all intelligent people... so again ... PLEASE

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I must say that this thread has degenerated from a commentary on " Dominican lies" Like :
Pr'estame un peso, y te lo devuelvo man
No mi vida, no estoy casado
Ay si Papi, tu eres el primero..

This was never intended to go towards themes like racism, etc..

So...let's call it a day, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.