Is this the way to do political opposition?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
How convenient that there is someone here who knows him personally, because, AZB I wanted to ask what he is a doctor of? Not, I presume a Ph.D :cheeky:? Would that be a medical doctor, lawyer, or...psychiatrist?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How convenient that there is someone here who knows him personally, because, AZB I wanted to ask what he is a doctor of? Not, I presume a Ph.D :cheeky:? Would that be a medical doctor, lawyer, or...psychiatrist?

That is a good question. I always thought he was a medical doctor but I had never actually thought of anything else. I actually stayed away from him in political gatherings. He was a loud mouth but he would seek me out as he called me "Hermano" because he is Arab.
I used to see him in political events for PRD in santiago. Mind you, he is very well known and well connected in his party. I stopped socializing with the PRD when the country went to hell. I have since taken sides with the PRD; the better of the 2 evils.
AZB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That is a good question. I always thought he was a medical doctor but I had never actually thought of anything else. I actually stayed away from him in political gatherings. He was a loud mouth but he would seek me out as he called me "Hermano" because he is Arab.
I used to see him in political events for PRD in santiago. Mind you, he is very well known and well connected in his party. I stopped socializing with the PRD when the country went to hell. I have since taken sides with the PRD; the better of the 2 evils.
AZB

Maybe he is a lawyer, I have Dominican friends who get relly mad if called like that as they have the degrees of Doctor in law...
Ex. look @ Dr. Mario vinicio Castillo.
JJ

Last edited:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Hell and Back

I stopped socializing with the PRD when the country went to hell. I have since taken sides with the PRD; the better of the 2 evils.
AZB

Not much of a change then....:tired:

donP

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Maybe he is a lawyer, I have Dominican friends who get relly mad if called like that as they have the degrees of Doctor in law...
Ex. look @ Dr. Mario vinicio Castillo.
JJ

In which case he should know about difamacion injuria..............:cheeky:

I think AZB is correct that he's a medical doctor, according to this
Ernesto Fadul vaticina medidas del gobierno provocar?n explosiones sociales.

You would wonder a bit about how he pursues a diagnosis, wouldn't you ;)?

Anyhoo.........looks like there are attempts to silence him:
Indotel retira en canal 53, por comentarios del Dr. Ernesto Fad?l

GOBIERNO DEL PLD GOLPEA EN SANTIAGO A PARTE DE LA PRENSA

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
lambada, these politicos often take extreme measures to silence or intimidate each other. I remember when PLD officials were having a meeting in a restaurant in santiago, right during the hippo/leonel elections a few years back. PRD gang showed up in military uniforms with face-masks and stormed the place. I knew one of the guys and he is no military or anything, just was a thug working for PRD. They arrested all the PLD officials , including Sr. bienvenido perez and actually beat them up during round-up. This was a simple act of intimidation by means of violence.
AZB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
i DO BELIEVE that, according to what my son told me this morning as I read the news of the closure, that the good Mr Fadul probably deserves to be jailed.
While I am kinda positive that he does not have evidence to prove his point, he has stated on television on his morning program, on more than once occasion that the illustrious president of the DR is a homosexual and that he enjoys anal sex a lot.

Now there have been rumors as to the sexual preference of the person in question, but I can't see how that has to do with running the country. So why mention it unless you are Jerry Falwell or one of the other thumpers??/

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I'll send an Email to my friend Periodista Rafael Monsantos who have a show in the same TV channel to see what is going on with Dr. fadul.

JJ

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
i DO BELIEVE that, according to what my son told me this morning as I read the news of the closure, that the good Mr Fadul probably deserves to be jailed.
While I am kinda positive that he does not have evidence to prove his point, he has stated on television on his morning program, on more than once occasion that the illustrious president of the DR is a homosexual and that he enjoys anal sex a lot.

Now there have been rumors as to the sexual preference of the person in question, but I can't see how that has to do with running the country. So why mention it unless you are Jerry Falwell or one of the other thumpers??/

HB

Jajaja, I mean I have laughed with this Dr. Fadul guy like I haven't in ages. I even have him in my favourites when I want to laugh a little. Aside from that I'm glad he was shutdown, to voice opposition to the government you shouldn't call everybody on it a "flaming fag which were found sitting on the legs of some moreno called "Jonah Sambimbi" JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA. I'm sorry but this guy is just too funny.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Extreme I guess that's the difference between developed and developing countries like The DR when it comes to freedom of speech. Regardless of whether you agree or not with his comments or the way he went about it his rights to say what he wants are being violated by the government. In a true democracy we cannot only have people we agree with in the media.

What they should have done is take him to court if they felt he was defaming them...again in a true democracy which we're not. Trust me the fact that nobody has taken him to court yet, probably means he's telling the truth and probably has the way to prove it too, so instead they just shut him down. What he needs to do though is use alternate means such as the web to say what he wants...

Notice that none of the people he mentioned have publicly rebuked him. He mentions that the current president of the senate has rented the fifth floor of the Delta Hotel to have parties and orgies...well? Must be true since Pared Perez hasn't said a word and this is a guy who's easily "offended". He says they found Temistocles Montaz seating on the lap of a guy...well must be true as he hasn't denied it.

Last edited:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Suarez if for example Rush Limbaugh start calling Obama a "fag" and start claiming he was found having homosexual sex somewhere without having proof of it, what do you think will happen to him?? Making baseless accusations is not freedom of speech.

Jan 3, 2003
You guys are debating why politics is practiced incorrectly in the DR. That's like going to an insane asylum and asking why are the patients behaving badly.

The political system in the DR is mentally retarded. The only gentleman in DR politics is Leonel Fernandez. By the way, I DO NOT LIKE HIS POLITICS but at least he knows how to behave. I do like Dr. Fardul. He is expressing frustration at the disorder he sees in the only way possible to him.

Now you know why our crime rate is so elevated. You need a semi-retarded savage brute as president to keep these beasts in check.

***DISCLAIMER***I am referencing those animals within DR society who have turned a once docile nation into a criminal syndicate on its way to a narco-state like Guatemala.

Reactions: Gabriela

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
This tactic is not political opposition, but an attempt at a political assassination with no proof. Its all the baseless diatribe of a loco. Fadul ran for a diputado position and was trounced big time in a six man race coming in dead last. Whomever pays attention to this guy must be smoking something good.:cheeky:

Reactions: Bronxboy

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
So if it's baseless how come none of the people he attacked have said anything to dispute it. Is it possible he does have proof and they know it, thus they haven't taken him to court.

Extreme: If Rush Limbaugh said anything like that (he's been pretty close to saying it) he may be taken to court for character assassination or whatever, he may even be fired from his job (by his employer), but I really doubt that the government is going to shut down the radio / TV station where he works. You can't compare...there's real freedom of speech here. Not the case in The DR unfortunately...

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
So if it's baseless how come none of the people he attacked have said anything to dispute it. Is it possible he does have proof and they know it, thus they haven't taken him to court.

Maybe they are doing what I do when people talk shieettt about me...I utterly ignore them. I know these are politicians and I can't compare myself to them but it works. I don't pay any attention to people like that. I just go on with my day.:cheeky:

And to what HB said re: rumor's of the president and his "alternative" life style - I have heard the same thing FOR YEARS from my aunt who is a DIE HARD PLD advocate. And, along the same lines, also heard it about Balaguer. Dicen que cuando rel rio suena es porque piedra trae. But really...will we ever know?

Jan 3, 2003
And to what HB said re: rumor's of the president and his "alternative" life style - I have heard the same thing FOR YEARS from my aunt who is a DIE HARD PLD advocate. And, along the same lines, also heard it about Balaguer. Dicen que cuando rel rio suena es porque piedra trae. But really...will we ever know?

That's ridiculous. The problem is that educated, refined men in the DR are seen like that.

I tell you the DR is full of savage brutish mentally retarded men. You guys just don't listen.

Now you know why Ramfis Trujillo hated the DR and only a Trujillo could keep the beasts in place.

He had the intelligence, the violence and the cunning to do it.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
O/C - you may find it ridiculous but some people don't. We're all entitled to our opinion and it is the opinion of many that this is so. So don't dismiss what I said as being ridiculous. Thank you!