out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve queen

Banned
Oct 13, 2009
we live next to a whore house in cabrera that has constant parties that go till 4 in the morning ,loud music,screaming hookers,annoying johns,idiot managers and owners who tell me their clientele is due to the economy. For two years the neighbors have called the police,talked to the manager and talked to the owner to no avail. This has all been done in a very civil way. IT'S TIME TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX. Any ideas?

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
If you are renting, there is only one thing to do: back up your bags and leave !
Just rent somewhere else, as the fight against noise is simply too huge, and it will drive you aggressively nuts !

If you are the owner of the house, try "medio-ambiente", try the cops... You might want to sell the house, or rent it to a Dominican, who won't be bothered b all that noise... While you move in somewhere else...

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
That renting idea has potential...

Get hold of those boys in Cabarete.... the French Canadians - Hell's Angels and offer them a few nights in the house-gratis- on the condition that things calm down next door.

Just a thought...

WW

steve queen

Banned
Oct 13, 2009
nappytime

my house is in a very nice neighborhood . do you think every whorehouse has a sign in front of it saying welcome to the bunny ranch?

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
my house is in a very nice neighborhood . do you think every whorehouse has a sign in front of it saying welcome to the bunny ranch?

we live next to a whore house in cabrera that has constant parties that go till 4 in the morning ,loud music,screaming hookers,annoying johns,idiot managers and owners who tell me their clientele is due to the economy. For two years the neighbors have called the police,talked to the manager and talked to the owner to no avail. This has all been done in a very civil way. IT'S TIME TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX. Any ideas?

it sounds to me like yours does.

i did not imply that your house was not in a good neighborhood. i asked an honest question.

why did you move in next to a whore house.

all the things you say are going on over there, would have been a red flag for me, and i would not have moved there.... well, ok "I" would have anyway, and i'd ask for a discount. but that's besides the point. ;)

it sounds to me like your whorehouse not only has a welcome sign, but flashing neon lights, search lights, and billboards.

unless i am missing something..... :ermm:

Reactions: Africaida

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
why did you move in next to a whore house.

Maybe the whorehouse moved in, not the other way around?

Either way, I would go chat with the fiscal and get the local neighbors together.
Go and park out the front, take photos, become a pain!

If the cops turn up and start giving you a problem, you know they are being paid off. If that's the case, then get the press involved, local community groups, church, whoever!

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
The only option you have is to move. Even if the cops aren't being paid off, it's "Gringo" vs Dominican, this is their country, there's no way you can win.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The only option you have is to move. Even if the cops aren't being paid off, it's "Gringo" vs Dominican, this is their country, there's no way you can win.
Unfortunately you're probably right.

Plan B. Turn the place into a better W.House and put him out of business. ;)

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008

And I think you don't know what you are talking about!!!!

If he lives in a nice neighborhood like he said he does, everybody on the street and the whole neighborhood, Gringos and Dominicans, must be extremely mad about having a whore house in they street/neighborhood.

Robert gave you the best advise, go to your local church, talk to everybody in your neighborhood, Gringos and Dominicans.

Lie if you have to. Tell your local church and neighbors that you have seen the pervert going to the whore house harassing teenage girls. I'll bet that will do the trick and the whore house will be closed in a heart bit.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Blast church music at the house and get some roosters.
Reminds me in the states, a 7 Eleven mini market got sick of kids loitering in their parking lots so they started blasting classical music in the parking lot. Kids moved on.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010

By far the best advice ..you can not win ..so if you are renting move out and if you own the house you must either rentit or sell it ..You can not win but you can be a very very sorry loser.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
bad advice

Hire someone to 'torch the joint' Just make sure you're out of town and be able to prove it..;)

Where is the moderator on this. Firstly it is illegal to torch the place. It's called arson. If there are people present it's called murder. SInce when did counelling this type of behavour become acceptable. On what planet? Lastly if the person did do this would't the person providig this i advice be an accessory?

If it is meant to be humor, I dont' find it funny. If unbalanced people actually decide to do this it's a criime.

Reactions: Bronxboy

cisonit4rl

Mar 27, 2011
I agree with Robert because if one moved everytime a whorehouse popped up...you know the rest. Gringo or not...it's neighborhood vs. noisy, disrespectful house regardless to if whores/tricks are there or not. To be honest whores/tricks are everywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.