Stop dr1 advertising Guiness

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I would like to see dr1/news banned from advertising any thing to do with Guiness until Guiness, either direct or through Presidente beer brewery, who own the licensed carribean brewery, make Guiness beer available to the whole country ,particularly ex-pat areas. The alternative to this is that dr1/news every time they mention Guiness in a news story, part advertising, they state that Guiness will not ensure that their stout beer is available every where. Guiness Book of Records is advertising as well as a news story.So come on folks help put some pressure on dr1 management to agree to this, lets see what ex-pat power can do!

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Barco Restaurant on the Malacon in POP has just got some cans of Guiness Draught in ! Yesterday!!!

HTH
Olly

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
guinness-173x300.jpg

Ahhh!!!

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Oh, Reidy620 what a magnificent picture, I had to stop myself drooling over it.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I would like to see dr1/news banned from advertising any thing to do with Guiness until Guiness, either direct or through Presidente beer brewery, who own the licensed carribean brewery, make Guiness beer available to the whole country ,particularly ex-pat areas. The alternative to this is that dr1/news every time they mention Guiness in a news story, part advertising, they state that Guiness will not ensure that their stout beer is available every where. Guiness Book of Records is advertising as well as a news story.So come on folks help put some pressure on dr1 management to agree to this, lets see what ex-pat power can do!
I talked to the Presidente salesman and he said he had never heard that they were involved and that they do not sell Guiness.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

Ah, you've done it now, I've got a freezing cold guiness on my mind now and this will not disappear until I have quenched this thirst.
I don't know whether to hug you or kick you in the nuts, I'll have to travel for this now!

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Eddy, the Presidente group bought the Guiness brewery in Jamaica some months ago as reported, I believe, in dr1's news sheet.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Ah, you've done it now, I've got a freezing cold guiness on my mind now and this will not disappear until I have quenched this thirst.
I don't know whether to hug you or kick you in the nuts, I'll have to travel for this now!

guinnessaprilfool1.jpg

Here's the alternative pint of Guinness that you can now get in the UK.
Tastes just the same but only available one day a year.
Tropical Regards
Ian & Ellie
anpalmisl.gif