Cristo rey santo domingo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Bad. Then again, it all depends what you would consider bad. If you live in the projects, then Cristo Ray will feel just like home :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Lock & Load"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Saddle Up"

It's "Bagdad South"!

"Sey helow tu my leettel frend"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

george1

Jan 2, 2011
They just stabbed a 12 yr. old multiple times with a knife for RD$15 pesos. He was on his way to the Colmado buying patetas for him and his sisters. He barely escaped death. This is not a rare case over there. I have been there many times...if I would have to describe it, I would call it a mixture between Warsaw Ghetto and Bronx Projects (Soouth Bronx from the 70's).
A gringo would probably survive one night there if lucky, after that his corpse would be removed.
That is like a German tourist asking to live in the most nastiest, gang ridden area in LA. Why, oh why??????

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
Jose don't fall for "the banana in the tell pipe" (old eddie murphy movie) I am sure your friend knows how dangerous it is in their neighborhood so for them to invite you there they don't value your safety or should I say could careless. If you want to see her that bad I suggest you stick to seeing her at one of the resorts. She only wants you to see how bad she lives so her sob stories will really hit home. Have fun but be safe!!!

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
Jose don't fall for "the banana in the tell pipe" (old eddie murphy movie) I am sure your friend knows how dangerous it is in their neighborhood so for them to invite you there they don't value your safety or should I say could careless. If you want to see her that bad I suggest you stick to seeing her at one of the resorts. She only wants you to see how bad she lives so her sob stories will really hit home. Have fun but be safe!!![/QUOTE

I was only going to meet her parents. she told me it was bad but didnt kboe that bad

May 12, 2005
Jose don't fall for "the banana in the tell pipe" (old eddie murphy movie) I am sure your friend knows how dangerous it is in their neighborhood so for them to invite you there they don't value your safety or should I say could careless. If you want to see her that bad I suggest you stick to seeing her at one of the resorts. She only wants you to see how bad she lives so her sob stories will really hit home. Have fun but be safe!!![/QUOTE

I was only going to meet her parents. she told me it was bad but didnt kboe that bad

Run away, run far away and don't look back.........

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
It shouldnt be no worse then jersey city the bricks. I stayed there for about 3 o 4 years with a family member. I was scared to go outside durin the day.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
It shouldnt be no worse then jersey city the bricks. I stayed there for about 3 o 4 years with a family member. I was scared to go outside durin the day.

Ok...but it is one thing to be in your own hood or at least with FAMILY...it is a different story all together to be in someone elses hood...a hard head will make a soft a$$...All I am saying is BE CAREFUL!!!

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
I kno wha u mean I think ill change,my mind,on that lol or tell her if shevwants me to meet family I will go at 7am before peeps get and,only stay an hour lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I kno wha u mean I think ill change,my mind,on that lol or tell her if shevwants me to meet family I will go at 7am before peeps get and,only stay an hour lol

You are a lost case.

Damn, you cant do better? 80k a year, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
MANY Years Ago,I Was Living In A Rooming House In Hong Kong With A Heroine Addict

Prostitute.
I was enjoying BOTH of her Vices with her!:smoke::knockedou:chinese:
I could only say,"How Much",and "OK,Let's Go" in Chinese.
One day we were out to make a "score".Two tough looking young guys came up and spoke to her.She said something to them,and they walked away.
I asked her what they said.
"They wanted to rob you",She said I was with her,not then!
Lesson Learned!!!??????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Reese

Oct 5, 2010

You reeeeaaalllly don't know anything about here do you. The people here wake up the damn roosters...7am most people are up have had their first shot of coffee and are cleaning the house. A friend of mine that is from here when we would hang out til 2 am she would be smashed and still be up 6am talking bout buenos dia with my coffee shot in her hand while I am still stuck from the night before. Look you are going to do what you want regardless of anyones advice some people just have to bump their head on their own to figure things out, but damn don't bust ya head wide open. Let me tell you why she wants you to meet her parents to show you off, nothing more nothing less. With that being said however it is that you are planning on getting to her why don't you just send for everybody take them out to lunch and call it a day. Your safe, you get to meet the parents they get a day out of the hood and free lunch. And if she has a problem with that then you know that there is more motive to you going to the parents house instead of just meeting the parents. It is more of a look at how poor we live please help, please help, save us, not just her, all of the family. Now from what you say you have some "book" smarts but you seem to be lacking on the "street" smarts ie. common sense, you better work a little harder on that if you are going to try to have a relationship here whether it be with this girl or another one. The people here are very friendly, and helpful and nice and all that good stuff. But don't misunderstand it is all about survival of the fitest.