Cristo rey santo domingo

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You reeeeaaalllly don't know anything about here do you. The people here wake up the damn roosters...7am most people are up have had their first shot of coffee and are cleaning the house.

Jose I am gonna be like BB and starting to doubt you too. You said you traveled quite a bit ? Well, if you did, you would know that any country with warm weather people are up real early because that is the time where the heat is bearable.

It reminds me of the semester I spent at UPR (university of Puerto Rico), my first class was at 7:30 AM. I was the only one who was late nearly everyday.

May 12, 2005
You reeeeaaalllly don't know anything about here do you. The people here wake up the damn roosters...7am most people are up have had their first shot of coffee and are cleaning the house. A friend of mine that is from here when we would hang out til 2 am she would be smashed and still be up 6am talking bout buenos dia with my coffee shot in her hand while I am still stuck from the night before. Look you are going to do what you want regardless of anyones advice some people just have to bump their head on their own to figure things out, but damn don't bust ya head wide open. Let me tell you why she wants you to meet her parents to show you off, nothing more nothing less. With that being said however it is that you are planning on getting to her why don't you just send for everybody take them out to lunch and call it a day. Your safe, you get to meet the parents they get a day out of the hood and free lunch. And if she has a problem with that then you know that there is more motive to you going to the parents house instead of just meeting the parents. It is more of a look at how poor we live please help, please help, save us, not just her, all of the family. Now from what you say you have some "book" smarts but you seem to be lacking on the "street" smarts ie. common sense, you better work a little harder on that if you are going to try to have a relationship here whether it be with this girl or another one. The people here are very friendly, and helpful and nice and all that good stuff. But don't misunderstand it is all about survival of the fitest.

Exactly, she is "priming the pump"