Update :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GandA

Feb 4, 2011
Well i havent been on this site in so long but i decided to come check it. Maybe nobody cares but somebody did tell me to post photos of my wedding! Yes im finally married to my husband! :p hes from DR :p and well yeah :p we got married september 9th 2011 :p

10oe878.jpg
<br>
24csexl.jpg
<br>
261nh9i.jpg
<br>
w7lxed.jpg

I apologize the pictures are big.

Well thats my update

Take care.

Angelique.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I really and truly hope that things work out for you, sincerely. I never want to see people hurt. Hopefully everything will go well.

BTW.....never ever post couple pics on DR1. They just confirm what we know and you have yet to find out

SHALENA

P.S. Beautiful dress.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Que Dios Lo Bendiga.... Just curious where did you get married? Where is your husband from?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Due Congratulations

You should be banned for this post. Disgusting.

Why?
Can you elaborate?
What is "digusting"? :rolleyes:

I congratulated her on the wedding (like others) and the likely or possible pregnancy, as the latter seemed to be anticipated.
;)

I may be pregnant, will they let him come if im pregnant?

Again, my congratulations to the OP. :)
And yes, I do like those pictures. :classic:

donP

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Well done, did your mother manage to make it, give her approval or did you/he want to rush it so you could be joined asap? Love is so powerful when it hits isn't it, no one else matters, just the two of you being together, well, only a few hours flight apart at worst.
The joint bank account should not be an issue now, it is wonderful when two people show such trust and confidence after only 4 months of knowing each other, so much so that they want to both contribute and commit to the future plans, vacations, a home, kids etc, by sharing each others hard earned, equality in a relationship is a sure sign of strength and a modern approach to marriage, it is a good thing.
Did you find out if getting pregnant would speed up the Visa process? I expect it will and he should have his Visa before the child starts school, fingers crossed.
Where did he take you for your honeymoon, somewhere nice I expect. Details please, or am I being nosey!
A real whirlwind romance, love at first sight, a beautiful thing.
All the best for the both/three of you for the future.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
she is not pregnant. she is just a simple north american girl.
Good luck.
AZB

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
You should be banned for this post. Disgusting.

Agreed!!! I would have banned anyone on my site for such a nasty comment.

GandA (Angelique), Many congrats and dont worry about the nasties on here and their comments, its only because they are not happy and fulfilled in their own lives.

You will soon lose weight in the this hot climate, as many have found out, and even if you dont, just be happy and content with your new husband, best wishes for the future and God Bless you both.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Not for nothing but I feel that posting personal wedding pics for all to see is not my cup of tea.

She opened herself up for the responses she is getting and they have been nice compared to prior DR1 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.