Update :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
She is not fat. There is just more of her.
Her handle is "ganda" ask anyone indian or pakistani what it means in their language, then you will understand who she is.
AZB

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i always thougt it was "ganda " like in "G and A", for the initials.
anyways, happy wishes, you guys look so young, i am very jealous :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
No reference or insult to OP, but "ganda" in urdu or hindi mean "hippo".
AZB

How is that possible using Devanāgarī alphabet? Ganda does not exist surely, maybe only in speech and there would be no telling how this would be spelled. Or am I mistaken?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How is that possible using Devanāgarī alphabet? Ganda does not exist surely, maybe only in speech and there would be no telling how this would be spelled. Or am I mistaken?

the sound of the name "ganda" sounds exactly like the word hippo in hindi. just ask an indian guy.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
gand in hindi is ass (vulgar form) example: culo.
ganda o gande = hippo.
AZB

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I still can't understand it as a hippo is referred to around the world as a 'river horse', in Hindi that would be pronounced 'dariya e ghoda'. But I am sure there is slang around various areas unknown to others, as is everywhere.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Now I know why this board is getting a bad reputation with the newbies; this girl appears to be latina and marries a young man of her same age in a church as opposed to the beach and you guys all assume this is the typical sankie deal.

Then you guys go ahead and make fun of the bride and the groom. I don't believe in karma but certainly know what goes around and comes around.

Finally as a father of three girls who are the light of my life I would like to say to the OP that you and your husband make a lovely couple and may God bless your union for the rest of your lives. BTW, beautiful dress. God bless!

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~The fun makers should be ashamed of themselves....she posted because she was proud of her accomplishment....not for you idiots to assume what her screen name means:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.