Sending money/DOing favors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
How does everyone handles it when women from the dr ask you for money, to fix their home, boxes to be sent? help with finances? I talk to a couple girls online but they keep talking about they are broke or dont have money every time i talk to them. I figured that if I chose two, one would be sincere. One talks nonstop about how her house is mine too and she needs money to fix it. The other keeps saying she does not eat enough. I talked to them both online and they seem to be suddenly insincere.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
How does everyone handles it when women from the dr ask you for money, to fix their home, boxes to be sent? help with finances? I talk to a couple girls online but they keep talking about they are broke or dont have money every time i talk to them. I figured that if I chose two, one would be sincere. One talks nonstop about how her house is mine too and she needs money to fix it. The other keeps saying she does not eat enough. I talked to them both online and they seem to be suddenly insincere.

Depends on how desperate YOU are. The more money you fork over, the better you will be treated. Get used to it. This is essentially what you get from "online" girls. Begging, begging, and more begging. Acostumbrate.

SHALENA

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Definitely, there are many women online for the wrong reasons, however depends mainly on who YOU are. If you have to ask about whether you're being treated fairly, that is a signal that YOU need to look at yourself from the outside, in, AND that you are most likely being used. My fiancee NEVER talked about money, never wants anything from me but my company, and also somewhat distanced herself from (parts of) her family to protect me initially. Rosa is one of the best and smartest in her psychology career at UTESA, and has smart and influential friends. There are a LOT of sincere women online, but just as in meeting women "offline," you're not going to find the right person w/o searching.

latitude19

May 29, 2011
That's pure comedy!! Good fodder for the budding comedian.

One talks nonstop about how her house is mine too and she needs money to fix it. [/QUOTE]

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Promise Her Anything Give Her ARPEGE. This worked 50 years ago, should still be good.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There is no such thing as "Free Pussy"!
"PAY", one way or another.
Then reap the rewards.
"IT",is "Better In The DR"!
With your attitude,you WILL be hurt,but it's a "Good Hurt"!
CC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
how do you embed those youtube clips in the post? all I can figure out is how to post the link!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I suppose I should offer a little serious advice for what it is worth. What would your response be if a big old hairy sumo came online and asked you to pay for a new truck?
If you just want a ho, save your money, ho's are cheaper than wives. If you want a wife, then find one who never mentions money and pays her own cab fare home after your first few dates.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
how do you embed those youtube clips in the post? all I can figure out is how to post the link!

there is a little film tab and a photo tab on the right side of the toolbar, second and third from the right, the second one is for clips just copy the clip URL into there and it should be up, same with pics.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The Movie....

[video=youtube;JyNUj3bL9f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNUj3bL9f8[/video]

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Don't go looking for poor third world women and get mad when the constantly harangue you for money.

That's the only reason they're talking to you. Besides, who else are they going to ask?

Certainly not their Dominican boyfriends. They are usually broke or they know how to play these women to get it for free.

These guys are laughing at you, wondering why you're paying from far away while someone else is slamming your broad.

As much as Latin American women complain about machismo, it seems to be the only way they respect. If you're nice, you're seen as a sucker.

Imagine how stupid they think you are, sending money to a woman in a country where you can get multiple phone numbers from hot young chicas before leaving the airport.

This is what I mean about some guys marinating in drama. There's no need for this scenario to be playing out. It can all work in your favor-just stop being a sucker.

Last edited:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

To make sure things go super smooth, I usually ask them a few questions, like.....How much do you need? (it's almost always a LARGE number).....but don't let that get you down.

Is this money REALLY for you, and not one of your MANY boyfriends?......(pretty sure she'll answer, it's for her, and pretend she's mad for you doubting her).....This means she really cares for you...(kinda)

Are you gonna buy drugs or booze for you or your family?.....(this question is a little difficult to ask, but trust me, you'll feel like a million bucks once you blurt this out).....also, ya might wanna cover up a little.....

When do you think you'll be needing more money, because I'm your man, and I'll ALWAYS be here for you.....(get ready for a SUPER BIG HUG, and a whole bunch of "I love yous"......This is a very sincere moment.......The relationship has now been cemented.

Your girlfriend will be the happiest person on the Island, and will be experiencing that feeling of.."I just won the F--KING LOTTERY!!!

And you my friend will have that feeling of...."Is this all it takes to have a HOT DOMINICAN CHICA by my side, noooo problemo......I AM THE MAN!!!!

Those feelings should continue, right up until you RUN OUT OF MONEY, or lose your SANITY....

But hey......you'll have tons of memories of WHEN you were the man.......

Point to ponder......Is it better to be a HAS BEEN, or A NEVER WAS??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.