Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1037

Thread: Perla Sosua: Where is Brent?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What a freakin long haul. Good job guys.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope both Frankie and Geraldine lose their appeals and both remain
    in prison for the entire duration of their sentences.

3. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    I hope both Frankie and Geraldine lose their appeals and both remain
    in prison for the entire duration of their sentences.
    First, i have no problem with Frankie doing a lot of time. But i doubt that Geraldine took part in the murder. Is she an accomplice. Sure. Does she deserve prison time. Absolutely. But i don't believe in vengeance justice. I don't believe in overly-harsh sentencing for mother's with children who were simply talked into being an accomplice to a crazy man's plan.

If Geraldine took no part in "Physically" killing Brent--and i don't think she did because Franky already had been imprisoned before in the USA--even threatening to kill a US prosecutor--she deserves no more than 5-years in my opinion.

She is no threat to the public. She had no police record. I worked with Geraldine at O'Shay's and she was a fantastic person in every way. She was a fantastic person to be around. Always bubbly. Always smiling.

Sometimes women get talked into doing insane, crazy things. Happens every single day. Before Geraldine met Franky, she was just your everyday, happy-go-lucky girl with a baby. I never saw her angry. I never heard her say one bad thing about anyone. She was always smiling and loved working. She was a hard worker.

Geraldine was the complete, 100% polar opposite of what i have to deal with on a daily basis at the bar with some of the street girls. Some of the street girls here have a "hard," street driven personality--a personality where you know they're capable of doing some crazy things if given the opportunity. Some of them are in and out of jail on a weekly basis. Anna is one of them, but so are many others.

Geraldine was the opposite. She was a worker. Worked hard. She did not have a "street" personality, or a harden personality. Quite the contrary. She was fluent in English and bubbly, and infectious with her laughter.

I find a lot of people looking to hang her, or make an example of her. People want revenge. People want blood! And some people want to see her do 20-years in prison. These are vengeful people. This solves nothing. Does nothing but hurt innocent people--in this case, Geraldine's child.

And before some people here jump on the Blood wagon and demand her head, and say things like, "She should of thought of that before," remember this, every single day, good, decent women get talked into some horrendous plans drawn up by men who have done prison time and are hardened criminals. Franky had a pretty ugly history.

I say, let her out after 5-years. Let her be a productive human being and a mother to her child. Let her go back to her life. She's nearly done her time, in my opinion. She is no threat to society. She is no menace to anyone.

Franky should be the focus of harsh consequences. He's been in prison before. He's threatened people before. If he is the one who did the actual killing, then he's the one you should focus your attention on. Not someone who most likely got talked into it by an over-domineering personality, and an ex-convict/felon who had no hesitation in threatening a US prosecutor for a previous trial before he ever came to the DR.

Well, that's my take, and i knew Geraldine as a fellow co-worker.

Some people want blood, and some people can forgive and move on. I say its time to move on.

Frank

5. Dislikes rover, dulce, Caonabo disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Here it is Frank, Geraldine was complicent in a murder, doesn't matter how you slice it. In my opinion she does the full pull. You're justifying her actions because she was talked into it. Get the fk outa here! Bring her food for the next twenty years while she rots in prison.

7. Likes southern, Garyexpat, cbmitch9, rover, Caonabo liked this post
    I love Hillary!
    Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable, she is complicit in the taking of another man's life and you want to give her a pass because she has a bubbly personality. Un f-n real

9. Likes cbmitch9, rover, Caonabo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southern View Post
    Unbelievable, she is complicit in the taking of another man's life and you want to give her a pass because she has a bubbly personality. Un f-n real
    5-years in a Dominican Prison is not a "pass"--i don't care how you define it. This is not the USA. This is not some Western Industrialized prison system here. This is not some walk in the park.

Frank

11. Dislikes rover disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Here it is Frank, Geraldine was complicent in a murder, doesn't matter how you slice it. In my opinion she does the full pull. You're justifying her actions because she was talked into it. Get the fk outa here! Bring her food for the next twenty years while she rots in prison.
    Yeah, that'll teach her! Maybe gauge here eyes out too!

Have you ever met her? DO you know her?
    Last edited by frank12; 10-08-2017 at 11:28 PM.

13. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Dislikes rover, joe disliked this post
    99.9% Regular User
    Post Thanks / Like

Geraldine was in custody for a long time and chose not to help herself and the family of the victim with the ongoing investigation. It wasn't until she was transferred to a prison away from her friends and family that she "saw the light", cut a deal and turned on her accomplice.

She is not remorseful. She is a devious and conniving Dominican who when presented with an opportunity to pull a fast one over on a gringo jumped in with both feet. It's not like Brent was a stranger to her.

I have no problem believing that she accompanied the victim to his house where her cohort lay in wait. I believe she was present when the murder occurred and present still when all of the sordid aftermath was done, including the disposal of at least some of the remains.

This affair may not be completely of her own design, but she had ample opportunity to put a stop to it and did not. Regardless of her outward demeanor before, it is now clear that she is a broken soul with a rotten heart and a penchant to do harm to others. She is not an acceptable role model for her children and does not deserve to see them again. They have the deck stacked against them already and do not need her brand of influence making their situation worse.

It is regrettable when someone presented with a choice in life chooses the wrong path, but in the end it was her choice and her ability to justify such an action clearly demonstrates that she has no place among decent people anywhere. Too bad she got a deal, but that is what it is.

I can forgive someone stealing food if they are hungry. I cannot forgive the killing of another for material gain. When she gets out, she should not be welcome here and she should not expect the time of day from any foreigner ever again.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    Geraldine was in custody for a long time and chose not to help herself and the family of the victim with the ongoing investigation. It wasn't until she was transferred to a prison away from her friends and family that she "saw the light", cut a deal and turned on her accomplice.

She is not remorseful. She is a devious and conniving Dominican who when presented with an opportunity to pull a fast one over on a gringo jumped in with both feet. It's not like Brent was a stranger to her.

I have no problem believing that she accompanied the victim to his house where her cohort lay in wait. I believe she was present when the murder occurred and present still when all of the sordid aftermath was done, including the disposal of at least some of the remains.

This affair may not be completely of her own design, but she had ample opportunity to put a stop to it and did not. Regardless of her outward demeanor before, it is now clear that she is a broken soul with a rotten heart and a penchant to do harm to others. She is not an acceptable role model for her children and does not deserve to see them again. They have the deck stacked against them already and do not need her brand of influence making their situation worse.

It is regrettable when someone presented with a choice in life chooses the wrong path, but in the end it was her choice and her ability to justify such an action clearly demonstrates that she has no place among decent people anywhere. Too bad she got a deal, but that is what it is.

I can forgive someone stealing food if they are hungry. I cannot forgive the killing of another for material gain. When she gets out, she should not be welcome here and she should not expect the time of day from any foreigner ever again.
    Interesting.

You speak as if you know her. You do not.

You speak as if you have met her. You have not.

You want her ostracized for a crime that you do not know whether or not how much of an accomplice she was. I find that fascinating.

You think that she would be a bad mother once she gets out. Are you suddenly clairvoyant now?

You make it seem as if you were there and know how she participated in the "Discernment" of his remains? How do you know this?

You make it sound as if you know what she thought?

None of this surprises me as much as you your lack of forgiveness for a girl--and that is what she is--a young mother--who, absolutely, was an accomplice and deserves to do prison time, but most likely did not come up with the plan, did not execute it, had never been in trouble with the law before, and turned evidence against the boyfriend--which helped in his conviction.

All you are is just another person showing up to the bonfire with no hesitation to light the fire and watch her burn, and then banish her forever, even after she serves her time.

16. Dislikes Caonabo disliked this post
    I love Hillary!
    Post Thanks / Like

A little disappointed in you Frankie. This is not a case of a chica stealing a wallet after getting some guy drunk. This was a thought out, planned and designed first degree murder. If being an accomplice to murder is a 5 year sentence that is not justice. She is where she belongs.

18. Likes frank12, Garyexpat, rover, Caonabo liked this post