Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronzeallspice

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A refuah shl'eimah---a complete healing!

2. Likes mountainannie, bronzeallspice liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel better soon!!!!

4. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wishing you a swift and painless recovery!
    Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

6. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes to a solution for your problem.

8. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Get well soon and best wishes.

Lise

10. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

hello? 65 is the new 25!
    get better soon, girl.

North Coast Moderator

12. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone! As I read all the posts it brought tears to my eyes to see that you cared enough to give me words of comfort.

I was born with cavernous malformation (abnormal blood vessels) the size of mulberries in the brain. Although I
    was not aware of it, this is what the neurosurgeon said to me. It is genetic and it is prevalent among Hispanics.

On August 9th I got an excruciating headache, nausea, vomiting and a fever. I went to the ER and a CT Scan
    was performed and a mass was found in my brain and I was transferred to another hospital that specializes
    in Neurosurgery. Another CT Scan was performed and blood was found. I was placed in ICU where I remained
    for 4 days. An MRI/MRA was done and that's where my condition was discovered. I have to go see the
    Neurosurgeon for follow up with MRI's to see the progress. After 3 bleeds I was told I need to have brain
    surgery. So now I need to be on the look out for a headache that doesn't go away with tylenol or if there
    is any numbness, weakness or if I get seizures, I am to go to the ER.

I also had three back surgeries: lumbar laminectomy and two TLIF'S (transforaminal lumbar
    interbody fusion) and an MRI was done and a new disc herniation was found(lumbar) and
    bulging discs (thoracic) and protruding discs in the neck (cervical).

I do sign in to DR1 once in a while but not to post yet. Thank you so much for caring and for your prayers.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bronzeallspice View Post
    Thanks everyone! As I read all the posts it brought tears to my eyes to see that you cared enough to give me words of comfort.

I was born with cavernous malformation (abnormal blood vessels) the size of mulberries in the brain. Although I
    was not aware of it, this is what the neurosurgeon said to me. It is genetic and it is prevalent among Hispanics.

On August 9th I got an excruciating headache, nausea, vomiting and a fever. I went to the ER and a CT Scan
    was performed and a mass was found in my brain and I was transferred to another hospital that specializes
    in Neurosurgery. Another CT Scan was performed and blood was found. I was placed in ICU where I remained
    for 4 days. An MRI/MRA was done and that's where my condition was discovered. I have to go see the
    Neurosurgeon for follow up with MRI's to see the progress. After 3 bleeds I was told I need to have brain
    surgery. So now I need to be on the look out for a headache that doesn't go away with tylenol or if there
    is any numbness, weakness or if I get seizures, I am to go to the ER.

I also had three back surgeries: lumbar laminectomy and two TLIF'S (transforaminal lumbar
    interbody fusion) and an MRI was done and a new disc herniation was found(lumbar) and
    bulging discs (thoracic) and protruding discs in the neck (cervical).

I do sign in to DR1 once in a while but not to post yet. Thank you so much for caring and for your prayers.
    Bronzie, you are going to get through this. as i said, we are all rooting for you to be up and about in short order.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Bronzie,

We miss you. Please get well soon!!!! ** beso y abrazo**

16. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Godspeed Bronzie!!!!!!

Moderator DR1.com

18. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast