Bronzeallspice

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I will keep you all informed. If I am unable to AE will keep you informed as she knows one of
my sisters plus she has one of my sons phone number.

Come on bronzie, get yourself back in tip top shape so you can get your container garden going by early spring. jejejeje, I remember the pics you posted in the garden thread a few years ago and asked myself how she do that?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Leah: Best wishes from me and mine to you and yours. Do get better and take your meds.. No use suffering.

HB

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
had a long chat with Leah who seems in good spirits -- her sons are close by and looking out for her. She says that she does not log in but always gets a note on her phone if she gets a private message so that is a good way to signal her.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Yesterday I went to get an MRI done and since the Neurosurgeon's office is in the same facility
at Jefferson Hospital in PA I was also seen by him because the headaches had intensified. Prior
to that I was prescribed oral steroids and I am happy to say that the pounding, pressure pain
in the back of my head is gone. I do get headaches but I am able to tolerate it and with the
medication (percocet) which I have to take also because of my chronic back pain I am feeling
much better.:)

The Neurosurgeon said that for now no surgery as the tumor is the same in size (not growing)
and I am not having any other symptoms other than headaches, the bleeding has stopped but
will continue to monitor. I am scheduled for a repeat MRI/MRA in 3 months and see the progress.

So again thanks to all my DR1 friends for your support during my hour of need. And I just want to say
that Bronzie is back! ;)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yesterday I went to get an MRI done and since the Neurosurgeon's office is in the same facility
at Jefferson Hospital in PA I was also seen by him because the headaches had intensified. Prior
to that I was prescribed oral steroids and I am happy to say that the pounding, pressure pain
in the back of my head is gone. I do get headaches but I am able to tolerate it and with the
medication (percocet) which I have to take also because of my chronic back pain I am feeling
much better.:)

The Neurosurgeon said that for now no surgery as the tumor is the same in size (not growing)
and I am not having any other symptoms other than headaches, the bleeding has stopped but
will continue to monitor. I am scheduled for a repeat MRI/MRA in 3 months and see the progress.

So again thanks to all my DR1 friends for your support during my hour of need. And I just want to say
that Bronzie is back! ;)

we are all rooting for you, my beloved Bronzie. hurry up and get upright, because you still owe me a dance.

Aug 21, 2007
So glad that things are a bit better. I speak for myself, but I bet I am also speaking for many - whom you know and whom you may not know- when I write that I think of you often and send long distance hugs and well wishes across the miles.

Lindsey