Pal-Talk

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Anyone going to be on the "pal-talk" tonight? Maybe we could make it interesting and think of something/someone to talk about or a topic of the night kind of thing...any suggestions?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
how about

if you were stranded on a desert island <sub> (not to be confused with a dessert island-- my fav., and who needs tunes when you have pastries and cakes and pies and, and and...)</sub>, what 10 CDs would you want to have with you....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Not tonight.....I have a headache!!

Opps -wrong line........!
Not tonight....It's Monday night-live band at Giulia's Cafe party night!!!

I know Wud & Anna.......don't ya just hate me right now????

But the ole man is heading to Saona to do some shark diving....(I REFUSE TO BE BAIT!!!) so if he wakes me up when he's leaving I'll try to make it in the morning.....
now get over to the x_man & Medals thread and place your vote!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
i'd love to be there

but my computer is a work computer and has restrictions, so I cannot download it.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I was there.. they told me you had to go off for "supper", must have been good. Anna and I stayed up to burn the midnight oil. She played a little Rubby Perez in the back round and it was kind of fun chatting and listening. There were a few stragglers who came on, one lady from Arkansas who never had been outside the state, I think I scared her away. Then a woman from Florida who was going to the DR in two weeks to find a summer house for her and her Dominican husband and kids. Niether of them were DR1 posters though.

We left the room and went to another one with DJ Y2K and Sugar Man or something like that. It was a merengue salsa room with most people being from Nueva Yol, a little younger crowd but we had fun. I even learned how to merengue on the internet:

\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
wep@@@@@@

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Sounds like fun.....

I on the other hand was doing the merengue to real LIVE music at Giulia's.......

The worst part of it was getting up this morning to "Open" the chat room. I closed it for a bit at 9:15 to do some "other " stuff but it's now open.......No one stopped by except Hlywud before he left for Jury Duty......

All these posts requesting a chat room then NOBODY except the dedicated shows up.....Sheesh.....!

Tonight's topic for discussion is :
SHOULD THE CHAT ROOM BE KEPT OPEN or are "Wud" "ANNA" and "MommC" wasting their time?????

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
I checked back in after I ate dinner, but the room was gone...
It was fun, <sub> even though I only had text</sub> I'll try to do it again.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Wake-up Little Suzie,wake-up!",Don&Phil Everly

I am usually at my desk before 7 am Santo Domingo time! I could "open in the mornings.Just tell me what to do.Criss