Golo, where art thou? My little separtist friend.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Golo,

Great divider and purveyor of all that is imperical, & imperious
I've not had the displeasure of hearing your opinions on the
state of the elite recently have they changed or are they as fervent as ever?

Do get on with letting us know for fear that you may be turning
over a new leaf in your old age.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hola Isaac Hayes

Mientras tu estas buscando Dominicanitas para ver si te las clavas yo me las estoy dando y bien tiernesitas. Me duele verte sufrir tanto desde el frio lento que te consume en ese infierno artico, que ahora mismo debe estar en sus mas bajos niveles de sub-temperaturas, mientras yo estoy aqui, comiendo habichuela con dulce y con tremenda jeva india de seis pies de estatura con un pecho y baul #38. La que tengo aqui se llama Yommy, y tiene el sabor igual al de su nombre.

Esta jeva, como te digo, aunque no es de las de Cotui, es tremenda comedora de paleta. te gustaria oirla por telefono? Bueno te voy a dar este numero para que llames como dentro de dos horas(809-628-9333) para que ella te diga lo que me esta haciendo. Talvez asi te inspires a venir a Santo Domingo a buscar tu chica de oro. Yo las tengo a patadas. Que duro es sufrir sin ser correspondido.

TW

Mar 21, 2002
What a gangster

you are TW. Isaac is a good guy. He will find his women in the DR. There is food for all with plenty to spare.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
O&A I feel that we are spirtual if not philosophical soul mates.

Yes, O&A despite my little difficulty with Colon in fact we really have great respect and do like each other very much, yes I will in
good time find a very decent perhaps not perfect but none the less a great Dominican woman for my future.

O&A enjoy the holiday.

Golo,

As for you it is currently 75 in Washington, D.C. not quite el artico,
my search for a Dominican woman will not take me to Santo Dominigo I wish to find a resonable woman that is of good character she will find in me a flawed but yet very good person at heart.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Isaac,here is a tip for you

I know you are a fine young fellow. If you go back in time you will find that when you first arrived on the scene I treated you very well. I am not such bad dude.

But one thing I cannot stand are "rookies" on DR1 who come in dressed up like a sheep, and once we give them a little rope, they start swinging for the fences.

You have to understand how to play this game. Take a hint or two from veteran warriors, like Robert, who have come face to face with tough veterans and when the battle was over, both sides won.

You dont have the right equipment to go head to head with me. Remember I am here in DR. You know nothing about this land. But on top of that, you are dealing with a guy who dominates both sides of the Atlantic. I am as good on this turf as I am on yours. I know every hole in DR and I ate alive and spit out the American system. I am one of those Dominicans that have made it both here and abroad and can land without a parachute anywhere.

Experience cannot be improvised. Go to school first, then spend a few years in the Majors before you try to talk back to the clean-up hitters.

TW

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
a man of his word?

Golo, I thought you were quitting DR1, what happened?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
No one was begging him to stay, and he missed us so much.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2002
Life is like a box of chocolates

Hey guys Golo is necessary, remember yin and yang

Hi Isaac you can find not one but many. Oh by the way its O&C not O&A , remember C for Carrots.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
I am Green as the name may suggest.

Golo,

You are a fine person even if I disagree with some of your
philosophia, get well right I don't let differences in political view
cloud or other besmearch our good dialogue here why is it
that if we disagree on one or a few topics that we must be enemigos? In some ways I can learn alot from you and CC
and I look forward to that even if I fail, I would have been the
better at accepting the challenge no?

You and Colon without a doubt are intrepid participants here
but your expertise on the DR is as strong as my desire to learn
about a place that I have visited only once but feel in love with
as soon as I landed, and no it's not just the women it is the
entire sense of being, I have been hard pressed to find people that have so little that give so much.

So my friend I am still a sheep with wolves teeth we do need dome protection, so let us find other topics that we agree on and
lets continue our dialogue having learned the points of political
contention that will both set us off what do you say my friend?
And young master Colon if you are listening the same applies for
you let us find more in common to discuss, and not spend so much time on the things that we will never agree on.

I truly believe that I can learn much from you two that is if
you all are interested in an understudy?

And Hillbilly well my friend this is an open forum perhaps I was too
open let us to endeavour to find some common ground here shall we?

Momm C you have always whipped me into shape and what a good workout it is.

O&C got it right this time sorry for my mistake.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks Isaac

Sometimes my anger cup runneth over but generally I just try to defend whomever or whatever is under attack and try to make the others here come up with a good discussion of issues.
I'd really like to see a discourse on what can be done by the average Dominican inhabitant to rectify and correct some of the imbalances and corruption in this system.
I have had some success in Canada in taking to task the "powers that be" however tactics used in my home country don't apply here.
What about it gang.......?

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Momm C I think you are right.

I do not have the expertise to even begin to address the best ways of solving the myriad
of complex problems facing the DR however I am sure that as time goes on I will learn a lot from the truly gifted person on this web page.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why Isaac,Thank you so much!

I accept your compliment.I am not, as you give me credit for,"Truly Gifted",but I do what I can with the "Gifts" that God gave me!So....just keep learning from me ,and one day you may actually have something of interest to post on DR1!Have a happy"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccc

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Chris of Clownsville not so fast.

Christophe'

For someone who seemingly has little to say my statements seem far often than not to receive a reply from you is it that you
have nothing better to do than to respond to what you call
pseudo philosophical balderbash, or efferdust?