Going Solo - Punta Cana Travel Buddy wanted

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Geeze no takers yet on this one? Maybe you can expand on what the "+" part entails ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Maybe "Buddy" is a "code word"?

Are you looking for a man or a woman traveling companion? Are you "gay" or "straight"? Cris "Enquireing" Minds Want To Know

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Marc2001...

If you're looking for a female companion+...and you're willing to pay for the expenses.....

I'm available!

Hey, Theresa...how about you?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hey! I am "BUY" Sexual.....................actually "TRY" Sexual

I'll "Buy" anything Sexual,or even "TRY" anything Sexual! I read "Marc's" posts too.Marc,no problem with freedom of choice here."Butt" you must be more specific.Are you looking for a Top Man?Most of the guys who responded so for like to "catch" and not "Pitch"!You may want to try a Dominican Spanish Language Board,ask for "Los Bugerones" and you should get "Loads" of responses!Cris(Last Name Witheld By Request!)

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Now that is the smartest response so far, MQ you really know how to get what you want don't you? Who cares if the guy is gay, lets be his travel buddy. What do you say, $5k could get us there and a few Brugals..

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
6K for both of them....do I here 7K...7K...7K...nope! Sold for 6K to the horney old man in the corner!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
All I can say is he must be pretty hard up either way if he doesn't already have a "buddy+" to bring with him!!!! ;)