leonardo1267 is in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Quick Work!

Fiance? that Matrimonial Agency for Canadians/Dominicans sure works fast!

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Welcome to DR1. Thought you were insane person and you did put a face behind the posts, thought you were one of those new posters that say off the wall comments. I can be wrong at times on my judgement calls. I will say very nice looking Fiance:)
dale7

L

leonardo1267

I got 128 hits on my pic as of 5:00 pm -1-15-2003 , not bad in 2 days, I hope are mostly ladies looking up my pic.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Somebody please set this man straight...

Oh, ok...at the risk of being "not so nice" ...I'll do it...

Those 128 hits on your pic were from all the people, men and women, that were just wondering if you are really that "clueless"...

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Take my welcome back, leonardo

Finally, someone stupider than this "dim wat." Geez, how conceited you are. Put a quarter on your head and I would call you a nail. Serious question here, did the doctor by any chance grip your face with the forceps when he was pulling you out during delivery?:confused:
dale7(not the ugliest man anymore)

L

leonardo1267

I tell you what, until I step in the forums, all was so boring and redundant, now is more fun and more "chispa" here.

sometimes you have to cause a little controversy to stir things up, fading hollywood star do it and comeback in the limelight.

Wait until you see my next thread.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 - Poster's like your "current" self come and go like the rain.
I have been doing this for 6 years and have seen more posters in the "leonardo mold" than I care to remember. Trust me, your not doing yourself any favors, actually your going to end up looking like a fool. If I was you, I would step back a little and eat some humble pie.

It only takes a mouse click and your gone..

L

leonardo1267

"GENERAL STUFF"
For all those questions without a home.
Not for the faint hearted or easily offended!

JEEZZ! Why is everybody so cranky?

Robert it takes a mouse click and I am gone....but it takes another click and I am back with a different account.

do you still are understimating me?

I just want to have fun!!!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
That lime shirt, is it...

plugged into the wall....or is it 9 volt and you can actually walk around with it on?

And what are you pointing at?

In the second picture I notice the bowling shoes have the same striping pattern as the shirt. When you went bowling, did they lend you the shirt too? Or is that just a coincidence?

Sorry, I love piling on.

L

leonardo1267

those shoes my friends are DIESEL sneaker and the shirt is a Dolce & gabbana, since you are not obviously very knowledgeable about fashion and trends, hurry up to Barnes & Nobles and ask for a magazine GQ. it will help you to appreciate.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 said:

Robert it takes a mouse click and I am gone....but it takes another click and I am back with a different account.

do you still are understimating me?

Go for it, let's see how far you get. Do you think your the first person that has thought of that?

I have no problem with people having fun, I'm all for it.
We encourage it, that's why this forum exists.

Unfortunately your started off on the wrong foot and you have been "hanging by a thread" ever since. I'm just trying to save you from yourself, it's up to you...

L

leonardo1267

"I have no problem with people having fun, I'm all for it.
We encourage it, that's why this forum exists. "

Robert if is like this, why you want to Ban me from the forum?
there is not freedom of speech at all in this forum?

I just don't get the reason why my comments make so many people unconfortable. I see a lot of offensive comments in this forum since day one, why is only me?

I must be doing something right!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.