leonardo1267 is in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 - As one of the many varieties of domestic sheep, what are your origins? Maybe a Za?re Long-legged?

I have a feeling that will go way over your head...

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
leonardo

I have better things to do with my time than to get into a war of wits with someone that comes unarmed. So consider this my last reply and do try to read for comprehension -- which would be a refreshing change from what you've shown here so far.

1-Unlike you, I deal with facts. No need for me to 'pretend' being anything that I am not.

2-Loosely taken from my C.V. -- Bloomingdale's, White Plains, NY. 1993/97, men's designer wear, image consultant, personal shopper. Extensive client list, money was excellent, the hours sucked. Turned down promotion to Buyer's Dept* as the whole thing had become way too vapid for me. Moved on to more intellectual pursuits which are of no consequence to list at present time.

3-Above information, easily verifiable by past employer and/or current recipient of said C.V. All pertinent contacts listed.

4-No, I have no plans of sending one out to you. Whether you choose to believe me or not, is strictly your business. No skin off my back either way.

5-My looks are completely irrelevant to current discussion. I wasn't the one bringing the spotlight on myself. Having said that, as a former college jock, staying in shape is part of a lifelong routine. Beyond that, unlike you, I am a very secure individual who feels no need for validation on a public MB.

6-Your unfounded high opinion of yourself, juxtaposed with your patent insecurity, will cause the same kind of problems in real life as you have experienced here. And that has been the message that the overwhelming majority of the posters here have been sending your way. Granted, not in the nicest of ways, but then again, respect is earned, not given. Learn that, live it.

Other than that, I really have very little else to say to you. So I'll refrain from addressing you further in the future. Unless of course, you revise your ways and tone down all chest-thumping you've been doing so far.

I doubt you can, but I'd love to see you prove me wrong.

Good day, sir.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
joseito,

Thank you, you are too kind. Having said that, I echo the sentiments. I have enjoyed reading your posts immensely.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hi Leo

You don't have a brother by the name of "Tiger"??
He was my good friend but people here couldn't
deal with him either because he called them
the "rat pact" but "the Cult" is pretty good tooo.
Say Hi the all the Cult members in SD!!
X.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is very telling that "LittleLeo" would say that "Own Rules" must be fat and u

gly..and a man,or a woman(what is the other choice?)..when if "LL" would take the time to look directly below the 3 fotos he posted in the Media Gallery,he would see that "Rules" is neither fat nor ugly,and very much a great looking man! "LL",as a former "Sanki" from Boca Chica(if you don't believe me ,just do a "search" of his first posts on DR1) more than likely goes both ways!"The Chocolate Team"member (as in FUDGE PACKER???)from the Coral Hamaca,(His Words) is nothing more than a "SANKI"!! So what is the big fuss?He is NOTHING!!!"Rules" RULES,and "Leo" drooles!!!CRIS

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
How did I miss this thread until now?

Cleef, you are the man! I am still laughing!!!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Robert said:
leonardo1267 actually your going to end up looking like a fool.

Too late we all know hes a fool ,by the way Leo the fat ugly girl you did to get your visa says not to worry she found a new sanky at an all inclusive in Juan Dolio and hes a better lay than you:alien:
J.H.

L

leonardo1267

Most of you can't deny the fact that I can get with looks and words, what most of you can't get with Deep pockets. that ,Cult members is what is itching you. you guys atack my dress code and somebody even made fun of the chair I was sitting ,even the door I was standing by,that is because you can atack me phisically. after all what can you say about a TALL, 6' 4" , SLIM, TAN SKIN GUY. NOT MUCH.

164 HITS ON MY PIC AS OF NOW.

way ahead of everyone in the same page. guys you can live without looking my pic.

L

leonardo1267

johnny Honda i change the fat ugly girl , for the girl that is beside my Pic. sorry you can't get like that anymore.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Leonardo, you must be wondering why everyone is against you. Well because I'm old I will tell you. You see most of us have been members of this board for a while and we have gotten to know each other. We had shared happy and not so happy news with each other. We have come to like many of the members and just accept others that at first we didn't like but have contributed much to this board. We don't always agree but we respect others views. But when a new person comes on and just starts making some of the remarks that you have made and sounding threatening, well then mud starts to fly and what most people would not normally say gets said. It's like if someone took you to a family gathering and you see people insulting each other and make smart remarks about the members of a family and you jump right in and do the same, this would not go over well because you don't know them and you have just walked in. Can you see what I mean? Everyone here is great in their own way.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Well said Anna. We are family. And if you are new to the family you get to know them first. Then when the family knows you and your style maybe they will know when what you are saying is humor or rude. You start beating on my dog, my family, my friends and I'm going to attack you with a vengance.
If your posts are sarcasm, please let us know you first so we know when your joking or when your attacking.
Be nice to my friends here or Sniffy and I won't like you, and we do like most humans!

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
leonardo1267 said:

If you think it is because anyone thinks you are handsome, think again. Almost any of the still active sankis are better looking than you are. The reason for the hits is because everyone knows when they need a laugh, your picture is available.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I agree with you Anna, words of wisdom. Leoretardo just wondering if you have an altar in a mirrored room as you worship yourself. What person actually counts and looks at their own hits on their photos? Sorry to say this, but you are one ugly toothpick. Typical Dominican male attitude and most of them treat their women like sh.t as if they are a God. You wonder why the women flock to the Gringos because they actually know the meaning of the word, foreplay, and get them off again and again. The women know that the Gringos are not going to stay with them and so they enjoy us as much as they can and then cry at night because they have to go back to their egotistical, domineering Dominican man:) Not all tourists have to pay. I am not rich and in Santo Domingo I have women giving me numbers at clubs, little cafes, etc trying to get with me and I take one back every night and sometimes during the day and have never paid. Boca Chica is a little different because normal girls just aren't easily available for one-night stands without money so I pay. Your personality is abrasive(that means irritating) and I will pray tonight, praying that I am so lucky not to be you, ugly and mentally challenged. I am a lucky man. Sue that doctor who delivered you by pulling you out head first with his forceps, causing your facial disfigurement and your severe braim dramage.
dale7("Life is like a box of chocolates")

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 said:

way ahead of everyone in the same page. guys you can live without looking my pic. [/B]

What he didn't tell everyone is that he's refreshing the page.

Hehehe, the midwife slapped his mom when he was born :)

Some Dominicans give other Dominicans such a bad name...

L

leonardo1267

It is obvious that most of you are jealous because most of you will never look like me. how many of you dare to post you pic? not too many. that's because most of you are FAT, UGLY AMERICAN AND CANADIANS. unable to get laid without paying for it.

The same is true for most of the ladies, that have dominican sankis in DR, getting from the DR men what you can't get with the greengos.

I don't need symphaty in this board from any of you. nor I wish friendship from any of you, after all what can't I get going around with a bunch of loser, sex buyers.

L

leonardo1267

I am here to stay like or not, and is nothing you guys can't do about it.

try to ban me from the boards and i will be back as soon as 123.

L

leonardo1267

Dale7 , with dominate women but is not only Dominicans, we dominate your greengas also. I will tell yo the secret is the HIP stupid, it' s the hip.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
leonardo, what I don't understand is that if you're too good for the people on this board (as you claim to be) than why insist on staying around?

L

leonardo1267

Robert , you know that you have been eyeing my pic, every 2 minutes, inside of you is the desire to be me. that way will allow you to get chicks without paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.