Spirit Airlines, Aeromar news

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Spirit Airlines has intended to fly flights from Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo, more information in the near next weeks

Aeromar has extended his flight rights from POP to SJU, MIA and JFK (DOT DMS)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
AA can't sell their only daily flight to NYC and another one to MIA from POP, everybody's gone to STI. So, I don't think it is a good idea to fly from POP now, if AA will abandon the route, YES! But demand to POP is extremely low and majority of US tourists come with charter carriers.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
airplane nuts

I want you two nuts (aviastar and samana1) to send me your addresses so for your birthdays I can send each of you a little model airplane that you can play with while you masterbate.
Larry

c'mon Larry..u know better

Rules and Guidelines line 3

cmedina07

Last edited by a moderator:

Searcher

May 5, 2003
Aviastar:

In the aviation industry the load factor is based on a bench-marking of 12 months.

It does not matter if you leave one month empty as long as you stick to your 12 months' goal.

Bench-marking could vary depending on markets.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Aeromar.....

has the worse customer service ever....did you know that if you lost your ticket you would have to buy a completely new fare? EVEN with you being on record in their computer system, they require you to purchase a whole other ticket....

my sister in law misplaced her ticket and that was their response, no manager would even help, they are terrible when it comes to customer service.......

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
hopefully your sis in law paid with a credit card. tell them that if they do not issue her a new ticket that you will call your credit card company and issue a chargeback.

hopefully they will know what that is..lol

she may have to pay Aeromar a fee to reissue a ticket but not pay for a whole new fare...that would be ridiculous

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
this is another prove that Aeromar is savage airline that has no idea about customer service, this sirline is only embarassing the country, it uncivilized way to do business makes me sick.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
cmedina07 said:
she may have to pay Aeromar a fee to reissue a ticket but not pay for a whole new fare...that would be ridiculous [/B]

beleive it or not, she DID pay by credit card, she explained all this to them, she was civilised, she was patient then she LOST her patience with these people, they did not care, there was no fee, she simply had to purchase a new ticket to get back from DR to NY.....she was mad to say the least, she ended up finding her ticket, but thing is, had she NOT found it, she wouldve had to purchase a one way ticket back.....

their explanation: "there has been way to many reports of lost tickets and we have issued news ones, only to have other people use the "lost" ticket, therefore them getting a free ride......MY SISTER IN LAW STOOD THERE WITH HER JAW DROPPED AT THE STTTTUUUUUPID explanation, needless to say, she will NEVER use them even if their flights are a dollar, we prefer quality over quantity and quality they HAVE NONE!!!!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
THAT WAS JUS AN EXCUSE TO GET HER OFF THEIR BACK.

thats makes no sense at all... .the reservation is already in their computer(I Hope), they would have just issued a re print..the old ticket would have been invalid once she would have shown up at the airport.. another thing they could have done was just tell her to show up at the airport and they were gonna charge her a fee.

the person who told her that did not know what the hell they were talking about...

it's not like losing movie tickets or something..her info should ahve been on the computer..does Aeromar use computers?

where is samana when you need him

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
guys....

i swear, all this u are saying she mentioned to them, told them it was PURE BS that they had to issue a new ticket, she told the girl "u have NO idea what u are talking about, get me a manager", the "manager" basically said the same thing, cant issue a ticket sorry, pay for another one....at this point she was BEYOND livid and MADE THEM right there in front of her look up her travel info and showed them she came in with a damn ticket now she needs to go back home, IDIOTS those people i swear....

she went as far as to explain such thing as E TICKETS etc etc, they were JERKS bottom line....

and would she ever use them or recommend them? NNNEEEEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, we all rather paddle back to DR, seriously

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
well Customer services still customer services, regarless if pax lost ticket or not...that happend all the time.

Most major airlines charge a LTA (lost ticket aplication) fee from 75.00usd up to 100.00usd.

But the staff must be nice to that customer even is customer foul to lost the ticket.

(Thats why i love ET).

Well customer services is the key to gaing $$$$$$$$$.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
yeah that LTA fee is a bunch of nonsense but it is much better than telling a passenger to buy a new ticket.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
thats what i call SGB (simple Good Business) and i been doing this for all few diferents Major and regional airlines that i been involve....But remeber....customer siervices still # 1.

Their is always a nice way to charge $$$ to a PAX. (always be nice and always SMILE........ .