Spirit Airlines, Aeromar news

maxwell

Apr 29, 2003
Lost ticket and Refunds policy for all Carriers

Do you guys knows the policy of every Airline With the Lost Ticket, the customer need to purchase a new ticket and request a refund for the lost ticket or the lost leg of the ticket, that's a policy for EVERY airline AA,BQ,NA,CO all of them have the same policy you can find that information in the back part of your ticket or some airline provide the information in the ticket jackets.

Searcher

May 5, 2003
On may 4th. AA flight 1901 MIA-SDQ was six (6) hours delay.

A friend of mine was telling me his horrible experience he had with AA Flt1901/4may. All passengers were boarded on time and the aircraft was pushed back from the gate on time. After half hour of waiting for take off, the captain make the announcement that they were experiencing some technical problems with the aircraft radar system (that is what my friend told me) and that they will keep everyone informed. To make the long story short, they were kept in the aircraft for 3 hours without even having a glass of water, no food and he mentioned that the flight attendants were rude. you know how excited people get being stranded in an airplane for 3 hours. After that time the captain make the annoucement that they will have to go back to the gate which became available. they took all the passengers out of the plane and offered them a meal voucher which he considered to be offensive due to the amount (didn't mention amount). He said that after 5 hours of waiting they re-embarked all the passengers and at departure time one flight attendant tried to remove one passenger's carry on from the overhead to accomodate another carry from another passenger and that the passenger question the flt-attendant as to why he was removing his carry one, he said because i said so. Then you can imagine the caos that took place because the passenger said did not want his carry on to be removed from there......dime y direte....then the flight attendant call airport security and of course the took the poor man.....you can figure out the rest.

The point is........will he fly AA again?

AA may be the biggest......but ITS SERIVICE SUCKS!!!

JUST GO INTO THE DOT INTERNET PAGE....AA HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE RATING AMONG THE MAJOR USA CARRIERS....

How can you guys be so partial when posting here...OF COURSE, those carriers hammered here probably don't for publicity in this forum...but should that be a reason to be partial......

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
maxwell.

This is so funny. AA will give you a duplicate ticket if you've lost one. You must pay issue fee. Once I've lost 3 tickets issued on AA's 001 stocks: SDQ MIA SDQ, MIA LON MIA, LON MOW LON. 2 tickets were for British airways. AA charged me re-issue fee and gave me duplicate, so what are you talking about? Tickets that were used partly should be re-issued con duplicates. Lost tickets that were not used yet from the point of origin can be refunded as you say, via refund and new ticket should be purchased.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
its depent os the situaion..some times i have last minutes pax at the gate...without the tickets and ready to close the door of the aircrafts...i just do a reissue without any fee's.

but the major airlines rule they will charge you for reissue if you tickets was issued at apo or cto's.. but if your tickets was a travel agency wiouth any database or fares on the airlines computers....auch ouch ouch...good luck....LTA fee will get you.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
right, if the ticket is issued by Travel Agency it is a nightmare. That's why I always buy tickets from airlines only! Travel agent smiles you only when you give him your money for ticket, when you have problems they just ignore you.