Let us merge now!!! Hispaniola, the new republic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I'm beginning to accept the unthinkable and perhaps the inevitable. Merge Haiti and DR now!! Most of you would not believe I can propose this. But it is our fate and we have done such a poor job of protecting our sovereignty, that perhaps the best thing is to start promoting this idea after all. I have been one of the most hardliners against Haiti. But we no longer can stop this.

I believe that we have now been invaded by Haiti in the most masterful peacetime invasion in our time. Haitians have settled in almost every community in DR. They are merging successfully without as much as a whimper from our citizenry. We hate each other more by political parties, than we hate our natural enemy Haitians. We are selling and giving up our land to anybody who pays. The end has come. It's time to move on.

The best way to start is to open up a conference with the big powers to make this possible with major funding from them. Since our armed forces have made this possible by allowing Haitians to cross our border by the millions and are willing to allow even more thru corruption and graft, the first step is to eliminate the armed forces in both countries so we can educate and improve the health of our poor with the bloated military budget. With close to 90,000 men in uniforms in both countries, we can save enough to open more schools and hospitals by eliminating this corrupt body of useless gendarmes. Our police is useless. Private companies have taken over the security of our properties. In other cases we are protecting ourselves with over 2,000,000 guns in both countries. A smaller, technified police force would be efficient. We do not need navies, air forces and artilleries. A well equipped special police force would be enough. Merging would streamline government. If we reduce government by half it would be a major improvement. We could call on new elections with all Haitian and Dominican parties involved soon after. The building of a new nation would be the ultimate goal of all.

With the influx and influence our tourists and foreigners have excerted on our culture and the erasing of our racial lines, it seems we have now become a tapestry of nations from all over the world. The Dominican of the future will be a totally different person altogether. We will become multilanguaged, internationally minded and while we may look very close to the same, because the anglo influence will almost neutralize the Haitian blackness, the new Dominican will be a different animal altogether.

The plan by France, United States, the European Union, and Canada is taking shape in a very quietly way. Our military and politicians have been paid to allow this to happen. We might as well not fight it. Haitians are here to stay. Let's just welcome them and make them feel at home so they can start taking some pride of their own land and many return to build up their old homes.

We could start with a commonwealth type government with major participation from the foreign powers to help the process and why not allow for a permanent United Nations military base which can serve the entire region.
TW

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I don't believe it, my predictions are coming true...

I never thought I'd see this day...

If this is your idea of an April Fools Day joke, you're 29 days late, Golo...next thing you know, you'll be talking about giving Haitians equal rights...a female President...perhaps Johnny Ventura as the greatest singer of all time?...what's coming next???

You've already pronounced this in the same thread:

2.I will throw away my "Future Sound of London" collection and change it for Johnny Ventura's Greatest Hits.

All that's left is the female President...hmmm...

All joking aside, I admire your take on this. Why didn't you ever go into politics?

Last edited:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Resistance is futile we will be Assymilated

Anthropologically the merger of both cultures is inevitable. The Hatian heritage is more often than not the heritage most accentuated in a new generation of Dominican/Hatian families.
There is a peaceful exodus of unbelievable proportions going on as we speak and we have no clue.
Eventually we will have to face the music. We either come to terms and face the problem with real effective and creative solutions ar we definately open the doors and let everyone transit from east to west as they please.

There is a whole rainbow of possibilities to pick from...From concentration camps to the unification and recognition of one island state. Any suggestions how to deal with the problems?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok that does it. First Bachata now this. Either the world is coming to an end or TW has lost his mind. ;)

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Golo, hurry up, lower the dose of your Prozac! You're mellowing out too quickly. Your metamorphosis from The Terminator to Mother Theresa is advancing too rapidly. Please don't lose your edge. We kind of like your Ayn Rand type of vision to help contrast our own bland (conformist) views. Who are we going to debate now? :D :confused:

-Tordok

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
trina said:
All joking aside, I admire your take on this. Why didn't you ever go into politics?

His anger and frustration at his country and countrymen refusing to stand up to this problem is being released in a sarcastic post. Thats all.
Larry

Apr 26, 2002
I recommend that the Dominican Republic be reduced in size to Punta Cana - Bavaro only. It's the only place on the island that has electricity anyway.

Alternatively, we could just recognize that the Dominican Republic has moved to Washington Heights.

Finally, as Pib once suggested, we could invade Dominica, start fresh, and do away with that name confusion once and for all.

Either way, the country's name would be changed to: "The Country formerly known as the DR".

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
:D I have a better Idea..

We can ship the Haitians out to St. Martin, Martinique, Guadalupe, and French Guyana and we keep the whole island!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I hear they have nice beaches. Turks & Caicos have no trees and still do OK. Hookers are cheaper (Attention AZB). Plus I can speak French. Go for it. LOL

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
I recommend that the Dominican Republic be reduced in size to Punta Cana - Bavaro only. It's the only place on the island that has electricity anyway.
QUOTE]

Thanks to your truly...thank you very much!

About the migratory problem tghere is one solution.....remember what the chinese did to keep those damn dogs out of china? They built a big wall!
I think ze germans had dog problems too once, and that wall did work!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am more than Willing to do my part!!!!!!!!

I will donate my semen to artificially insemenate Haitian women who immigrate to the DR!(This would be a great sacrifice for me,as I prefer the "Old Fashioned" way!) ccccccc

tronco

Dec 13, 2003
Resistencia es inutil, i do not want to be haitian, and i am sure hatian do not want to be dominican, we will make it even if i have to to go back and acarreal all the gringos (europe,the doom american,canadian, haitian, cuban, colombian, benesuelan, and even chinos.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Criss Colon said:
I will donate my semen to artificially insemenate Haitian women who immigrate to the DR!(This would be a great sacrifice for me,as I prefer the "Old Fashioned" way!) ccccccc

Hey, use mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been non-productive since 1959!
LOL

Texas Bill

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
The wall

Wow Samian, I thought I was the only one with the wall idea!

I'm thinking of what we should name it....any suggestions?

Apr 26, 2002
The sad thing is, much like with Buenaventura Baez in the 19th century, and in keeping with Dominican cleptocracy (which has become my favorite word), if the US and UN offered Hippo and the PRD bigwigs bags of dollars in exchange for favoring a merger, I'm sure they would take it.

Dominican politicians have already PROVEN that they are willing to, literally, sell the country.

As for the name of our new country for Bavaro, how about: "La Republica Bolivariana de los All-Inclusives"

Last edited:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
What are you taking??

Yo', man. What are you taking? Are you mad or something? Why the hell would you support the merger of DR with Haiti. Why don't you propose the merger of Haiti with France or Canada?. My blood is boiling from just reading this post.
The way I see it, the Haitians belong in Haiti and the Dominicans belong in the Dominican Republic.

Viva la Patria libre y soberana, carajo.

Porfi, are you Haitian or just a Haitians lover?
Zeus (pimus inter pares) :devious:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
NO FREAKING MERGE are you gone mad hell no!!!!!!!!! not in a million years is not worth the gain if there's any nevertheless how would you make CIBAENOS accept that! and how would you make Haitianos take a shower regularly?

This thread is against Duarte, Sanchez y Mella

:rambo: i'm getting ready for war :rambo:

is anyone here selling afew M16's or MK's ? :angry:

Apr 26, 2002
ERICKXSON said:
This thread is against Duarte, Sanchez y Mella

:rambo: i'm getting ready for war :rambo:

is anyone here selling afew M16's or MK's ? :angry:

Maybe it's against Duarte, Sanchez y Mella. But it's for the greatest "Dominican" leaders of all time: Trujillo, Heraux and Pena Gomez - all realmente Haitianos.

As for the M16s, sorry, you're too late. The Dominican ejercito just received a huge shipment from the US, but sold them to the Haitians for a few dollars and some bottles of Barbancourt (the finast rum on the island, I might add).

Status
Not open for further replies.