Steroids

pezza

May 7, 2004
Unlike the USA, where the penalties are severe and similar to those for cocaine, the possession and importation of steroids is legal for us in the UK, although the quantities must be small and for personal use only. Does anyone have any information regarding the availability and cost of anabolic steroids and are they legal to possess in the DR? I will be visiting on my honeymoon in June and would like to save time by getting as much information before I arrive since my wife will be very unhappy if I spend days driving around the island looking for steroids

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I always thought people who used anabolic steroids, even "small and for personal use only" had something else that was "small and for personal use only"

Sorry, I realise this was un-helpful but I couldn't resist.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
I cant understand

I don't know where are you guy!

Why do you want to play with that garbage in the DR, while you are in Vacation or whatever? DR is independient country nothing to see with UK or USA or any other countries that's mean that we have heavy laws for Drugs.
if you want more information about try to Contact the D.N.C.D in the Dominican Rep.

Manuel Suero
Avenida M?ximo G?mez esq. Avenida M?xico
Santo Domingo, Rep?blica Dominicana
Tel: (809) 221-4166/ 685-3004
Fax: (809) 682-0644

Good luck,
Homer

pezza said:
Unlike the USA, where the penalties are severe and similar to those for cocaine, the possession and importation of steroids is legal for us in the UK, although the quantities must be small and for personal use only. Does anyone have any information regarding the availability and cost of anabolic steroids and are they legal to possess in the DR? I will be visiting on my honeymoon in June and would like to save time by getting as much information before I arrive since my wife will be very unhappy if I spend days driving around the island looking for steroids

Last edited:

pezza

May 7, 2004
simpson Homer said:
I don't know where are you guy!

Why do you want to play with that garbage in the DR, while you are in Vacation or whatever? DR is independient country nothing to see with UK or USA or any other countries that's mean that we have heavy laws for Drugs.
if you want more information about try to Contact the D.N.C.D in the Dominican Rep.

Manuel Suero
Avenida M?ximo G?mez esq. Avenida M?xico
Santo Domingo, Rep?blica Dominicana
Tel: (809) 221-4166/ 685-3004
Fax: (809) 682-0644

Good luck,
Homer

What is D.N.C.D?

The reason I am asking is because I read on the internet that they were legal and available in the DR. If that is the case then if I was to purchase them and take them home I would not be breaking any law. Buying them in the UK would be illegal -strange I know.
I do not wish to enter into a debate about steroids but narcotics, alcohol and cigarettes are a much greater risk to individual and public health than steroids. IMHO

pati

Feb 3, 2004
I don't know about the UK but in the US they are illegal. A few years ago a Minister from DR had a legitimate prescription for steroids for his son. When he arrived at the airport here in the US with the prescription he was arrested.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Since you were such a good sport about my wisecrack here is as much help as I can give you.

I don't know anything about anabolic steroids, I'm not the type and fortunately the culture here doesn't require me or anyone else to be.

Almost all pharmaceuticals sold here are generic versions and copies (often of patented drugs and medications) and are very inexpensive, but brand names are different and foreign brand names mean nothing to locals. All you need to know is the name of the active ingredient in the drug you want and the approximate dosage. Then find out what the name of this ingredient is in spanish. Take this to any pharmacy and they will sell you whatever brand they happen to have.

Don't expect there to be any experts on staff, and don't expect them to understand your spanish pronunciation when it comes to delicate and complicated issues like the names of chemicals. Dominicans speak arguably the worst spanish in the world so even if you pronounce it perfectly you have very little chance of being understood, Write it down and hand it to them. Ask to see the box (often they will pull one or two pills out of a package and wrap them in butcher's paper) make sure the names match up.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Buddy

we are trying to tell you in an easy way that Narcotics are Illigal in the DR.
Specially for traffic.

Not mater how much you are taking with you but by the time they ask you about it, they are not going to take a word from you.

You better see how they treat Colombian WITH NOT DRUGS at Dominican Airports then you will Imaging how they treat then having DRugs.

Go ahead buy whatever quantities you want, Keep your Embassy phone number in your hand when some body stop you at the airport.

Just for small portion that any person has in the DR, could go jail for 3-4 year.

Jail, in the DR, they don't feed you, not Bed, not shower, not toilet you have to share your place with 10 more guys. Is not to scare you but if you don't belive it just try it.

the reason that the DR, doesn't have a lot of crime is because Jail is Hell.

Go ahead,

PS: You get what you want but let see how would you take it out of the DR!

pezza

May 7, 2004
simpson Homer said:
we are trying to tell you in an easy way that Narcotics are Illigal in the DR.
Specially for traffic.

Not mater how much you are taking with you but by the time they ask you about it, they are not going to take a word from you.

You better see how they treat Colombian WITH NOT DRUGS at Dominican Airports then you will Imaging how they treat then having DRugs.

Go ahead buy whatever quantities you want, Keep your Embassy phone number in your hand when some body stop you at the airport.

Just for small portion that any person has in the DR, could go jail for 3-4 year.

Jail, in the DR, they don't feed you, not Bed, not shower, not toilet you have to share your place with 10 more guys. Is not to scare you but if you don't belive it just try it.

the reason that the DR, doesn't have a lot of crime is because Jail is Hell.

Go ahead,

PS: You get what you want but let see how would you take it out of the DR!

Did you read or even understand my post? Please read it again before you reply.
I'm an not talking about cocaine, heroin, cannabis or amphetamines all of which I DO NOT USE. I am not part of a Columbian drug cantel. I am talking about drugs purchased from a pharmacy. I am talking about entering a shop and asking for steroids. If you cannot answer my question without confusion then shut up!
I'm sure there are many people in your country, who are not idiots like yourself, who do know the answer to my question.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Deep breath steroid boy, he's just trying to keep you out of jail. None of us are into steroids, we have no idea how legal or illegal they are. Anybody teling you to be careful is just watching your back. I don't know you, so maybe that is stupid. You decide.

pezza

May 7, 2004
Thanks

Thank you very much for your advice.
I was rather upset that after asking what i believed to be a sensible question, I got a rant about Columbian cocaine dealers! I am not a criminal and felt angry that I was being treated as such.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
I am a idiot good

I am proud to be idiot but I dont need to use drugs like you...
you are more idiot because you are asking about it.
if you were smart you would not try to play with it in an different country that is not your or belong to your country.

who is the idiot? is you the steroid user.

PS: Huele Cemento be ready cartel

pezza said:
Did you read or even understand my post? Please read it again before you reply.
I'm an not talking about cocaine, heroin, cannabis or amphetamines all of which I DO NOT USE. I am not part of a Columbian drug cantel. I am talking about drugs purchased from a pharmacy. I am talking about entering a shop and asking for steroids. If you cannot answer my question without confusion then shut up!
I'm sure there are many people in your country, who are not idiots like yourself, who do know the answer to my question.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Steroid brain

pezza said:
What drugs are you on?
ARE THERE ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE!
Normal people don't ask question like you do in this board, that's why we have smart people to give advice to people but seems like you got your medicine already that is causing you confusion and cranky attitude.
you are under the effect now, I can see you cranky in this moment, trying to insult, get a cold glass of water relax.

Dont take that stuff when you are going to visit the DR1 website.

PS:favorite drug: Cerveza, Mujeres, Brugal.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Steroid Rage!

pezza said:
1. I am not part of a Columbian drug cantel.

2. If you cannot answer my question without confusion then shut up!

3. I'm sure there are many people in your country, who are not idiots like yourself,.

1. It's Cartel
2. Cool off
3. Ask them, then not here if you are going to use that sort of approach.

pezza

May 7, 2004
Excuse my typo CARTEL.

According to the Washington Post children in the DR a pumping themselves with animal steroids so don?t lecture me. I asked a sensible question and expected a sensible question. It?s little wonder that you?re a backward third world country with 12-year-old prostitutes, a fucked economy and abject poverty.

Goodbye and I hope you get what you deserve.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
'Roid Rage

pezza said:
According to the Washington Post children in the DR a pumping themselves with animal steroids so don’t lecture me.

That was an excellent defense of your steroid use. If rebellious little kids who don't know better are using steroids, then they can't be too harmful.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I used to know some Cuban "elements" who would buy steroids in the DR (legally) and bring them back to Canada (illegally) but these are people with criminal records and had done time (in the Big House - I love to say that, "in the big house.")

I also have a friend who "did a job" for similar people in Mexico and had to bring back these suitcases that weighed a tonne through customs and was not apprehended but must have been freaking out... I think it was definitely a serious offense.

Erm, let's just say I know a lot of interesting people. :nervous:

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
pezza said:
Did you read or even understand my post? Please read it again before you reply....
If you cannot answer my question without confusion then shut up!

It?s little wonder that you?re a backward third world country with 12-year-old prostitutes, a fucked economy and abject poverty.

To Mr Idiot

What drugs are you on?

ARE THERE ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE!

They say steroids can make you irritable, irrational, and give you mood swings...there's no evidence of those signs here now, is there? Guess it must affect everyone in different ways.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
I got this from you! If you want better explanation come down let see if you're smart

Like in your country there are not young prostitute right?

Third world but here there are people having the same life or better than many people from your own.

Tell me where are not poverty? tell where are not prostitute?

"Pendejo" before you go to the DR to use your Drugs.

Read this get a legal translator to Explain you what do this mean in this site, I dont translate this for you because you are the one who are going to a foreign country to use narcotics so, read it and lear about Law 50-88 in the Dominican Rep. Steroid boy.

http://www.secffaa.mil.do/drogas/ley-50.htm

pezza said:
Excuse my typo CARTEL.

According to the Washington Post children in the DR a pumping themselves with animal steroids so don?t lecture me. I asked a sensible question and expected a sensible question. It?s little wonder that you?re a backward third world country with 12-year-old prostitutes, a fucked economy and abject poverty.

This link is in spanish, Gov. link wich one official language is Spanish
I wich I could get it translated.

Last edited: