Steroids

Juan_Lopez

Oct 21, 2003
Not worth the hassle.

Pezza --- Why would you even consider driving around for days on your honeymoon looking for steroids?

Also to answer your question.....Steroids can be bought here in the DR over the counter without a prescription, but for all the reasons mentioned by MrMike and probably a few more it is not wise.

Also for the record steroids ARE NOT narcotics.

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
I'm actually a medical expert on anabolic steroids, especially its use by athletes. I have given public and academic presentations on this topic in both the U.S. and the D.R. and am very familiar will all of the questions posted. But guess what? With the attitude displayed by the guy asking the question, I will not post again about it. Your blatant aggression deserves no answer. And Trina is right, it could be from the stuff you're taking.
Amen,

-Tordok

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Hi all again

Juan Lopez,

If Steroids are no narcotics can this guy take some to his country with out have a problem in the Dominican Airports?

Juan_Lopez said:
Pezza --- Why would you even consider driving around for days on your honeymoon looking for steroids?

Also to answer your question.....Steroids can be bought here in the DR over the counter without a prescription, but for all the reasons mentioned by MrMike and probably a few more it is not wise.

Also for the record steroids ARE NOT narcotics.

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
loco!

I feel sorry for his soon-to-be bride...I wonder if she knows how much of a loose cannon he is.. lol I also hope he's not staying at the same resort when I'm there!

canuck MD

May 2, 2004
pezza said:
What is D.N.C.D?

The reason I am asking is because I read on the internet that they were legal and available in the DR. If that is the case then if I was to purchase them and take them home I would not be breaking any law. Buying them in the UK would be illegal -strange I know.
I do not wish to enter into a debate about steroids but narcotics, alcohol and cigarettes are a much greater risk to individual and public health than steroids. IMHO

You may want to verify your facts but anabolic steroids are alot worse then the other drugs mentionned! I doubt that anabolic steroids are legal in the DR (without perscription for medical purposes). But I do know of a way you can get some. Go to the DR police station and ask them if they could get you a banned substance to export back to your country :cheeky: Good luck with the roid rage and the atrophied testies...I'm sure you're wifw will be happy...

Juan_Lopez

Oct 21, 2003
Juan Lopez,

If Steroids are no narcotics can this guy take some to his country with out have a problem in the Dominican Airports?

simpson Homer - Narcotics are a certain type or class of drugs, usually when referring to opiods ie; codeine,morphine,heroin etc....

I would venture to guess this guy would have BIG problems at the airport. Could you imagine how his 'attitude' would go over with the airport officials?

Anybody that has lived here for awhile probably knows that ANYTHING can be obtained with the right regalito/propina..... why would steroids be any different? Does that make it right or do I condone what he wants to do? NO!!!!!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Pretty Funny Though

Ladybird said:
I agree Rick, and steroid abuse is renowned for mood swings

Ask for help committing a crime then yell at everyone who tells you to p*** off. It would have been more fun to get him a few kilos of the stuff then he gets arrested by either DNCD or the US Customs for trafficking or smuggling. Oh well, we lost another first timer.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Just curious...

simpson Homer said:
Go ahead buy whatever quantities you want, Keep your Embassy phone number in your hand when some body stop you at the airport.

What would the chances be of DR officials/customs checking your baggage at DR airports? With the exception of one time when I returned to Canada via New York (AA Airlines), I have NEVER had anyone (airline official/customs, etc.) check my baggage when leaving the country. Yes it went through the x-ray machine, but I have never actually had anyone look through my stuff. Maybe I look too innocent?

I am not encouraging rage man... but I am curious about how hard it would actually be to export drugs from the DR? I foresee the problem being on the re-entry to one's home country (i.e. U.S.A., Canada, UK, etc.) where I have experienced much more stringent security. AND NO I have no plans to export drugs (hehehe), I am just curious.

Last edited:

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Talk about OFF TOPIC

MAybe I am blind, maybe I don't comprehend, but!!!!

It seems in the original post, this giy stated a substance (Steroids) was legal where he lived, he simply wished to know if the same held true for the DR

Where did all the "Smuggling, drug addict etc come from?????

I beleive Heroin is used in many European countries for LEGAL pain releif, ask that question "Can I obtain Heroin if I relocate to the US" and would the same answers apply?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Drugs

KrackedKris said:

It seems in the original post, this giy stated a substance (Steroids) was legal where he lived, he simply wished to know if the same held true for the DR

I beleive Heroin is used in many European countries for LEGAL pain releif, ask that question "Can I obtain Heroin if I relocate to the US" and would the same answers apply?
As a Brit it is completely news to me that steroids can be legally imported by individuals into Britain. They can only be medically prescribed there. I am afraid Her Majestys Customs and Excise have not been informed of these new changes to the law as stated by the original poster, tut tut how careless.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
2 Wrongs make a Wrong (just a bigger one)

KrackedKris said:

Not legal to posess in UK, not legal in the DR, then you buy large quantities in the DR, then you are at risk of being caught when you buy them in the DR , e.g. a DNCD setup, by DR customs on exiting the country, possibly the USA when tranisting, and in the UK or arrival. This "giy" [sic] was wrong.

And right or wrong he was a total chowderhead.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Original Post

ricktoronto said:
Not legal to posess in UK, not legal in the DR, then you buy large quantities in the DR, then you are at risk of being caught when you buy them in the DR , e.g. a DNCD setup, by DR customs on exiting the country, possibly the USA when tranisting, and in the UK or arrival. This "giy" [sic] was wrong.

And right or wrong he was a total chowderhead.

Isnt that the question (legality) the guy originaly asked? Much better to simply reply "no, not legal in DR" than go on with self righteous opinions

There are none so blind as those that will not see///////

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
buddy

The gentleman made a question a he was getting smart answer, we told him Steroid ARE NOT LEGAL. also we explained to him that also we EXPLAINED how are jails here in the Dominican Republic.

BUT, obviusly he started insulting people, People who were trying to help him
first at all, this web is visited for many kind of people Military, Not military, lawyer and not lawyer, and people who live in the DR as foreign and Dominican citizen also who are here to help from the DR and out to the DR.

SO, if you or him or any person visit the board DR to ask question or opinion then you/him/or any person have to be ready to read answers.

"HE GOT ANSWERS WITH DETAILS", "HE GOT MORE THAN HE WAS EXPECTING"

He didn't knew who is the Dept, Enforcement for drugs.
He didn't knew the laws

Now for you "Simply answer no, not legal in DR" is that enought for you.?
where then you will start wonder why?

Im sorry English is not my first language but if some body give me an answer with details I consider that as smart thing and easier to understand but people who have better English than I do answered to him.

If he is really is still interested to bring some to his country he beter Contact the Dominican Embassy in his country ask those question and if they don't have his answer then that Contact the D.N.C.D or (DEA) in Santo Domingo.

KrackedKris said:
Isnt that the question (legality) the guy originaly asked? Much better to simply reply "no, not legal in DR" than go on with self righteous opinions

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Rude plonker

KrackedKris said:

Are you a crackhead too?