I still don't feel it...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
But here we go again...

I'm an 'aunt' (I really don't like the word 'grandma'...could someone come up with something a little 'younger' sounding for it???) for the second time!!!

My 'nephew'...Riley Alessandro S?nchez G?lvez was born on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 3:10 p.m.

He weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. and is 22 inches long...

Mom and baby are doing just great...and Pop is so proud all he does is walk around telling everyone he has a "Big Baby Boy"!!!

I just sent some pics to be posted on the Media Gallery...hope you enjoy them!!!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
My son couldn't say 'grandma', so he said 'maya.'
Congratulations and Good luck.
mkohn

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Congrat's MQ!

One of mine had a "sleepover" with Nana last night and has just left with Nono for afternoon daycare.
Whatever they call you their hugs and kisses are FANTASTIC!!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Great News

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

You don't look like a grandma, so don't worry about it. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Congrats MQ. No matter what you want to be called these little creatures are great. I love being called Nonna. ;)

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
Muchisimas felicidades!!!

Muchisimas felicidades MQ, I assume that you speak spanish.

We call my grandma Nana. Not because of the italian Nonna (as in Anna's case) but because of her name Diana. Her first grandson couldn't pronounce it but tried to and Nana came out of his mouth. We all call her Nana and even my wife and best friends call her that way. Let him call you the way he finds is correct and he will always feel great calling you that way. And you will feel great also.

Again, muchas felicidades.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks Everyone!

I think it's gonna be "Nonna" after all...at least that's what my daughter and son-in-law have begun calling me...and we are of Italian descent anyway...

Oh, boy...what will I tell my 'sankies' now? :classic:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just tell them

That they have never had such a hot grandma!

It's all in the mind, anyway.

Many congratulations on the new baby. BIG BOY, too!...poor daughter!
Glad to hear she is fine. And PAPA all puffed out must be some sight.

And, believe me on this, the grandkids are so much nicer that our own children!! All they take is love and kisses and all they give is love and smushy,wet kisses!! (And you never have enough in your waller or purse to feel you've given them enough!!--Strange phenom..)

Papa HB :D:D:D