"Dominican Men suck" written by a woman scorned

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
honeypie said:
Hiya, my friend has a dominican boyfriend, but i have heard lots of nasty things about them, about how many girlfriends etc they have. Should I be concerned? i have never been to Dominican Republic, any advice/experiences people have had? THANKS

I am going throught a divorce with my Dominican Husband. Let me start by saying that he is the most horrible person in the world. When i initially left him i thought it would be temporary, that we would be able to work it out. I had found out that i was pregnant and told him that i wanted to work on our relationship. do you know that a week later he paid for the plane ticket of some girl to come and be with him. he brought her all the way from Puerto Rico. He was talking to her throughout our whole marraige. this happened a year ago. he is still with the girl. he has abandoned his son. he doesn't help me with anything but, he pays for that fulana to have food to eat, a place to lay her head, and make sure she has the basicas that she needs to live. never once has he attempted to do any of these things for his son.
As far as having a lot of girls at the same time, he recently told me that he is going to get rid of her. he said that he has another girl and he, to this day when he comes to visit his son, still tries to sleep with me. Go figure. he is a slime ball and i highly regret that i had a baby with that looser, fracasado.

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
Dominican Men are Slime balls

Hlywud said:
"Dominican men are all different just like men from any country. "
So are the women even typical Canadians, hmmm ? What is a typical Canadian?
Why such a distain for MommC, she is a very good person.
council.gif

Why not smile, forget the parting shots and get along girls.
Imagine people are even getting along with old TW, it will make the world much better.
transam-yellow.gif

Every Dominican man that i have seen or dated have been a-- holes. they don't think about anyone but themselves. all they are about is their Brugal and Mamajuana. They are insecure and fill this insecurity by sleeping with every women that they come into contact with. I'm suprised that the whole island isn't Aids infected.
I blame the women for the behavior of the men. The Dominican women tolerate this kind of behavior and that's why there men don't know how to behave like a human being. From what i am told in the Domincan republic the Men are the primary breadwinner so when a man cheats, the women don't say anything as they are afraid that he will leave and they won't have a way to support themselves.

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
Back to Reality about los Dominicanos

Parker said:
I also fell in love with a Dominican man, He was sweet, tender, and even if I knew I would not be able to go on with a long distance relationship I spent the most wonderful time with him... Listen to your heart and stop wondering or you'll never live.

Best wishes.

Think god that you did not have the oportunity to live with this person. they are animals. they are inferior to everyone else. you only saw the good side becasue you were long distance, but living with him is a different story. you would have seen all of his defects. Los Dominicanos cannot be faithful. he would have used you for all that you had and moved on to the next ingenua (naive women), He would have lied to you and worse case senario you would have ended up with some kind of sexually transmitted disease.

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
Finally someone is down to reality

Golo100 said:
Dominican men are marriage prone. They also maintain their relationships with their wives surprisingly long and love to have children, something that baffles me, considering they are automatically headed for slavehood.

There is only one problem with Dominican men that most women cannot handle, and that is, all normal, healthy Dominican men cannot live with just one woman. They will be infidels for life. You can expect at least they will have one concubine. But most have more than two, and if economically feasible, concubine numbers will increase relative to their income. The good news is that in spite of this, most will still keep their regular wife. And to no one's surprise, the worst men are those who score low in national polls for least trusted professions:politicians, lawyers, engineers, auto dealers and salesmen and the military.

The perfect loyal Dominican man has not been created. It is impossible. Even God cannot make one. And, beware of the ones who boast they are totally loyal to their wives. They are the worst. Notice how the "caba?a business" keeps expanding. hardly any "caba?a" has gone broke. In fact, on any friday or saturday night you might get lucky if you find a vacancy all day. 90% of clients are married men.

TW
I have found the same to be true with dominican men. i love everything about them but i can't handle the infidelity. i don't want to end up with Aids. I'm suprised that the whole island isn't Aids stricken

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What does it say about YOU!!!

Paulita said:
Every Dominican man that i have seen or dated have been a-- holes. they don't think about anyone but themselves. all they are about is their Brugal and Mamajuana. They are insecure and fill this insecurity by sleeping with every women that they come into contact with. I'm suprised that the whole island isn't Aids infected.
I blame the women for the behavior of the men. The Dominican women tolerate this kind of behavior and that's why there men don't know how to behave like a human being. From what i am told in the Domincan republic the Men are the primary breadwinner so when a man cheats, the women don't say anything as they are afraid that he will leave and they won't have a way to support themselves.
All your nonsense about dominican men are nothing more than "a women scorned" nonsense.

Example in point is that you claim that all the ones that you dated are axxhole, yet you dated them. Why keep on dating and marrying one if they were axxholes?. Did you take your time when they were courting you?. Did you get to know them first before bedding them?. You get what you deserve.

Don't come here saying all kind of shi* for the mistakes that you made. You chose your husband. Nobody chose him for you, YOU DID!. Take some fricking responsabilities for your actions also.

The ONES that YOU bedded were axxholes. Don't come here crying "wolf" unless you sleep with the WHOLE dominican population.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there's something wrong with you that all the dominican men that you have been with, have cheated on you?. Darling, it takes two to do the "horizontal lambada".

As I always say, you are who you choose!. Now, go out and get a new self esteem and a clue while at it!.

NOTE: I am not defending dominican males, all that I am trying to do is to tell some of these "pea brains" that just because they had bad experiences with people from a particular country, any country, doe not mean that ALL habitants from that country are the same. Plain and simple!!!.

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE?.

And, btfw(by the fricking way), this thread is 3 years and 4 months old!!!!!!!. Why don't you start a new thread about how much you "LOVE" dominican men?.

Last edited:

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
miguel said:
All your nonsense about dominican men are nothing more than "a women scorned" nonsense.

Example in point is that you claim that all the ones that you dated are axxhole, yet you dated them. Why keep on dating and marrying one if they were axxholes?. Did you take your time when they were courting you?. Did you get to know them first before bedding them?. You get what you deserve.

Don't come here saying all kind of shi* for the mistakes that you made. You chose your husband. Nobody chose him for you, YOU DID!. Take some fricking responsabilities for your actions also.

The ONES that YOU bedded were axxholes. Don't come here crying "wolf" unless you sleep with the WHOLE dominican population.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there's something wrong with you that all the dominican men that you have been with, have cheated on you?. Darling, it takes two to do the "horizontal lambada".

As I always say, you are who you choose!. Now, go out and get a new self esteem and a clue while at it!.

NOTE: I am not defending dominican males, all that I am trying to do is to tell some of these "pea brains" that just because they had bad experiences with people from a particular country, any country, doe not mean that ALL habitants from that country are the same. Plain and simple!!!.

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE?.

And, btfw(by the fricking way), this thread is 3 years and 4 months old!!!!!!!. Why don't you start a new thread about how much you "LOVE" dominican men?.
first of all you don't know the whole story of how things went. we did date for 3 years and how dare you fix your mouth to say that someone did something wrong to get cheated on. Maybe i should clarify what i was saying. I dated one before my husband and he was garbage. When i met my husband, he lied to me. he told me that he was Dominican but was raised in Spain. i found out later he was raised in DR but his mom lived in Espa?a. i gave him a chance becasue he said that he wasn't raised around all that stupid dominican machismo. So the relationship never started out fair.
And NO i didn't keep dating dominicans. after what my husband put me through and the one before him...i wash my hands of esa gente consanguinea. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE TELLING ME TO NOT CRY WOLF UNLESS I HAVE MET ALL OF LA RAZA DOMINICANA WHEN YOU TAMPOCO HAVE MET EVERY DOMINICAN IN THE PLANETA. SO YOU CAN SHOVE THAT. AND FOR THE RECORD I LIVE IN MINNESOTA. WE HAVE A TON OF DOMINIANS AND NONE OF THEM ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING GOOD WITH THEIR LIVES. MOST OF THEM HAVE NO JOBS AND DEPEND ON WOMEN TO GET THEIR BILLS PAYED. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GIRLS THEY CAN HAVE AT ONE TIME AND THEIR MAMAJUANA,BRUGAL, PRESIDENTE, AND MERENGUE TIPICO. SO I WASN'T JUST SAYING THAT THEY ARE BASURA JUST BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MY RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE DATED THEM AND THE SAMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM. Basically, i would only recommend that a women date a Dominican if she just wanted to have a one night stand. Solo pa' eso sierven.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I need to split this. The old part of the thread was started before I because mod and I see a train wreck coming on.

Good luck Miguel.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Paulita said:
first of all you don't know the whole story of how things went. we did date for 3 years and how dare you fix your mouth to say that someone did something wrong to get cheated on. Maybe i should clarify what i was saying. I dated one before my husband and he was garbage. When i met my husband, he lied to me. he told me that he was Dominican but was raised in Spain. i found out later he was raised in DR but his mom lived in Espa?a. i gave him a chance becasue he said that he wasn't raised around all that stupid dominican machismo. So the relationship never started out fair.
And NO i didn't keep dating dominicans. after what my husband put me through and the one before him...i wash my hands of esa gente consanguinea. SO DON'T YOU COME TRYING TO SAY SOMEONE IS CRYING WOLF UNLESS YOU MEET THE WHOLE RAZA DOMINICANA. AND FOR THE RECORD I LIVE IN MINNESOTA. WE HAVE A TON OF DOMINIANS AND NONE OF THEM ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING GOOD WITH THEIR LIVES. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GIRLS THEY CAN HAVE AT ONE TIME AND THEIR MAMAJUANA,BRUGAL AND PRESIDENTE. SO I WASN'T JUST SAYING THAT THEY ARE BASURA JUST BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MY RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE DATED THEM AND THE SAMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM. Basically, i would only recommend that a women date a Dominican if she just wanted to have a one night stand. Solo pa' eso sierven.
Paulita,

I am sorry for whatever experience you have had with whomever you were with, but please, don't paint everyone with the same brush.

Yes, it's true.

This island is chock full of men who cheat, lust, etc. But, not all men are alike.

Believe it or not, there are plenty who will keep one women, treat her well, and actually teach good morals to his kids. Men who actually work for the sake of the family as oppose for themselves, who go out of the way to secure a future for their children, even if its marginally better than that of his own life.

Those of us Dominican men who are faithful are getting bunched up with the low lifes.

I don't know what I should feel towards this, but I will leave with this message that hopefully you will understand very clearly....

Good things are hard to come by in life. Its a fact of life.

Whatever is good is hard to get. However, just because its hard to get does not mean it does not exist.

Please, be more considerate to those Dominican men who are actually trying to do things right, the first time around.... :hurt:

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Paulita,

Your obviously still upset about the relationship going bad. But you can't say all Dominican men are the same. I'll admit I have met many just like you've described but I never put up with there **** or listened to it. I"ve met some nice men as well. There are also successful relationships with Dominican men. I know someone in a successful relationship currently now and have read many stories here on DR1.
You just didn't meet any nice Dominican men which are out there. Just learn from this experience and don't get involved with any assholes which don't only come from Dominican they are all over the world!!
Good luck!!!!

Paulita

Sep 17, 2005
Music said:
Paulita,

Your obviously still upset about the relationship going bad. But you can't say all Dominican men are the same. I'll admit I have met many just like you've described but I never put up with there **** or listened to it. I"ve met some nice men as well. There are also successful relationships with Dominican men. I know someone in a successful relationship currently now and have read many stories here on DR1.
You just didn't meet any nice Dominican men which are out there. Just learn from this experience and don't get involved with any assholes which don't only come from Dominican they are all over the world!!
Good luck!!!!
THE ONLY ONES THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT WORK ARE THE RELATIONSHIPS WHERE THE WOMEN TURN A BLIND EYE AND PRETEND THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. WE HAVE A SH--LOAD OF THEM HERE IN MINNESOTA AND I TELL YOU ALL THEY DO IS SELL DRUGS AND DATE MULTIPLE WOMEN. IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEND IN MY RELATIONSHIP ONLY. I BASE THIS ON THE ZILLION IN MN.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I stated my points in a very nice way but you are stuck on believeing what you want. Do you realize Dominicans don't only live in Minnesota there are Dminicans living all over the world. Find some better people to hang around.
You become the misery that you choose to live in.
Do you realize you are one of those blind women your talking about??? hello

If you want to continue to think all Dominican men are assholes and all the same go ahead that's your buisness. You want to be childish go ahead it's not like I would believe anything you have to say since your being so immature but then you might be young in age or in mind.

There is no need to yell that is what your are doing by writing in caps.
My final words Grow up!
That's it from me!!

Paulita said:
THE ONLY ONES THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT WORK ARE THE RELATIONSHIPS WHERE THE WOMEN TURN A BLIND EYE AND PRETEND THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. WE HAVE A SH--LOAD OF THEM HERE IN MINNESOTA AND I TELL YOU ALL THEY DO IS SELL DRUGS AND DATE MULTIPLE WOMEN. IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEND IN MY RELATIONSHIP ONLY. I BASE THIS ON THE ZILLION IN MN.

DRPAWA

Sep 3, 2004
All, listen to what Paulita is saying!!!!!

Paulita said:

She has said again and again that all the Dominican men she's met are no good, only like to drink and smoke and don't like to work.
Now, if someone told me that about a group of white men I'd call them white trash. Same goes for those Dominicans in Paulina's town. I'm sure these are not upper middle class or high end neighborhoods.

Paulita, by definition, any person who is interested only in drinking, smoking and not working is trash. We have lots of people from different ethnicities like this in NY and believe me I would never give a woman who had these characteristics the time of day.
So let me ask you, have you ever had a relationship with a white man who only liked to drink, smoke and not work and thought it was a wonderful relationship?

Like Nal0whs indicated, there are Dominican men like you describe - but it's not the majority.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Thanks Anna!

Anna Coniglio said:
Ok I need to split this. The old part of the thread was started before I because mod and I see a train wreck coming on.

Good luck Miguel.
I will need it Anna. Let me get my "lowlife" dictionary!.

Here it goes:

Just for the fact that TU kept on dating him AUNQUE he told you that he was CRIADO in Spain when in fact EL FUE criado in the DR was enough RAZON for you to dump his CULO!.

Don't you SABE that when he started lying to you, and TU "forgave" his lies, that was SUFICIENTE for him to keep on lying to you. EL knew that you would take his MENTIRAS. You took them the first time so EL SABIA that he could get away with it.

The PROBLEMA that I have with you is that you keep on DICIENDO that all dominicans are the same. LOS DOMINICANOS that TU know are the same. If I were you, I would work on SELECCIONANDO my friends more careful!.

If TU CREES that only dominicans can be axxholes, POR FAVOR don't date any other races since TODAS LAS RAZAS have their share of axxholes.

I really do not care how old TU ERES but I can tell you that YO TENGO 43 and I probably know much more dominicans than the "zillions" that you know in MN and YO TE PUEDO DECIR that I know much more good dominicans than bad.

It just amazes me that ESE DOMINICANO did such a number on you that you have forgotten that even when you are HABLANDO bad about him, you are TAMBIEN talking bad about the son that the two of you share. TU baby has 50% dominican blood and everything TU ESTAS DICIENDO about his father, cut that in half and you are saying it about your baby. NO PENSANSTE on that, right?.

Let me give you a little dose of reality, not all dominicans are the same, just like you and everybody else are not the same. If you want to paint yourself to be an Angel, I am sure that there are someone out there that does not think so. Just because that person thinks that you are an axxhole does not mean that TODOS think that you are as such.

Now take ESTE free advice: "see if you can find the clue that you lost and at the same time, GROWUP!!. Life is full of disapointments and you are making one or two mistakes ruin your whole life. DOS DOMINICANOS played you, big deal. It's not the end of EL MUNDO. Move on.

With all the shi* that is happening in the MUNDO right now, you are worried about 2 fricking dominicans that did you wrong. If you think that you are better than them for what they did to you, show your betterness by saying to yourself: "phuck them, they missed out on this great lady. The hell with them, I am the one who is a great person. GRACIAS A DIOS that those axxholes are not in MI VIDA because now I can be CON ALGUIEN that can treat me the MANERA that I should be treated". See, a grown-up person would had said what I just wrote. Not you since you are so "hang up" on these two dominicans.Nothing like a woman scorned. You have so much to learn. Just grow up and you will be fine!!.

Otro advice?. Here it goes: try and get to know better class of people. I always say that GENTE like to hang around people like themselves. Drug addicts like to be around drug addicts, alcoholics like to be around ALCOHOLICOSs, dancers like to be around BAILADORES, rich people like to be around rich people. Now let me ask you, since you know many lowlives dominicans, why do you hang with them if you have nothing in common with ELLOS. Or do you?.

Btw, you say that "they are animals and that they are inferior to everyone else", so let me ask you this: if they are as such, why are you wasting your time with all this nonsense. ELLOS thought that you were not a big deal. They saw nothing EN TI to make them change. ELLOS did not want to make an efford becuase TALVEZ they saw nothing special about you. It's a two way CALLE. Just because you are DICIENDO all this crap about them does not mean that ELLOS are not DICIENDO the same about you!. YOU CHOSE them and like YO DIJE, we chose who we are!!. Plain and simple!!.

I dare to bet my life that when they were counrting you, ELLOS were the best things that God created, right?. That's the reason that you forgave their lies. You gave them chances because you thought QUE ELLOS were worth it. I bet some of your friends and family were telling you about their doubts about them and you did not believe them. You did not believe them because to you, back them, they were great!. How come you did not dismissed ALL DOMINICANOS after the first?.

EL DIABLAZO, I need a drink. A GRANDE one. ANNA, help A MI, POR please!!.
NADA like a woman scorned to drive someone to drink!!. Dios mio, where do they ENCUENTRAN these people!!.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANA,
please split this thread. It needs to be seen. POR FAVOR. Try "A woman scorned" or "Woman "loves" ALL dominican males". Or better yet, "Woman claims that there are a zillion dominicans in MN and they are all bad because of HER mistakes".

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
paulita, if your men drank "brugal & mamajuana" then I can only guess your taste in men. You are a chopo lover. You want chopo, you will get chopo. I have yet to see a white foreign woman with a normal decent dominican male.YOU ALL SEEK PURE CHOPOS.
AZB (returning home soon)

Yari

Aug 18, 2005
Wow

This girl is a real trip!!! OK so I can seriously sympathise with you...most of the Dominican men I have been with unfortunately have been the self centered a-holes that you describe...I even had a similar experience with my daughter's father that you had with your son's (when you mentioned that he still tries to sleep with you I was like OMG is she talkin bout my baby's daddy, lol :eek: he also TRIES !)

BUT BUT BUT...

how dare you declare the rest of the Dominican males as trash. I mean you really have to be very immature to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of some (zillions please :tired: ). And what scares me the most is that you are raising a Dominican male :cry: . Are you going to inculcate in him the twisted views that you have of Dominican men??? He (your son) is Dominican too, so be careful about what you say around him (& no I'm not trying to tell you how to raise your son, just some friendly advice). Me being a Dominican female, I should feel even more scorned that you because my desire to be with a decent Dominican man has been with me for a long long time.

I'll end by saying, forget about that jerk, do you, y pa' lante :)
Yari

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Paulita said:
Hey Paulita,

It is too bad that this guy is not here to defend himself because I am almsot sure that he would also have a thing or two to say about your asssssss.

Are you the kind that throws the stone and hides her hands?
I bet you that this guy probably isnt even your son's father after all.

the fact that you are in Minnesota and see these guys just being bums, selling drugs and using your friends was a necessary flag to make you not wanna even get too close to any dominican men.

I think that you are probably just bitter because you used to play men and finally the player got played and you just can't take it.

There are many good and decent human beings out there, specially white guys that treat females with a lot of respect but you girls rather play them, not give them the time of the day, but instead you rather have wondering eyes and just lay them on the the biggest loser, cheap alcohol drinking bum that you have ever seen just because you loved the way he danced with you.

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Jeez Paula, amazing how you insist in your generalisations and painting all Dominicanos with the same brush. So you've had bad experiences with two Dominicans and a couple of them in Minnesota. That's hardly ground to state something about all of them. Just realise that it might just be that you had your experiences with a wrong kind of Dominicans. Similar would be: I don't know anyone from Minnesota. You're the only one I've had any experience with. From your ranting on this forum I could deduct all kinds of not so very good impressions about all Minnesotans, and start a thread on www.minnesota1.com about all Minnesotan women. But I won't, you just gave not so very good impressions about you, nobody else.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
She's a product of her environment

Paulita said:
AND FOR THE RECORD I LIVE IN MINNESOTA. WE HAVE A TON OF DOMINIANS AND NONE OF THEM ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING GOOD WITH THEIR LIVES. MOST OF THEM HAVE NO JOBS AND DEPEND ON WOMEN TO GET THEIR BILLS PAYED. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GIRLS THEY CAN HAVE AT ONE TIME AND THEIR MAMAJUANA,BRUGAL, PRESIDENTE, AND MERENGUE TIPICO. SO I WASN'T JUST SAYING THAT THEY ARE BASURA JUST BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MY RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE DATED THEM AND THE SAMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM.
She is obviously living in an area where people have limited or no ambitions to improve their lives beyond living for today. She has the choice to associate with these people or do something better but, chose the former and there is nothing anyone can do for her until she changes her situation herself ....

Simple lady, "Don't complain about fleas after sleeping with a dog".