concubine?

DRBABE809

Aug 15, 2005
is there a name for the men that live with or take care of a concubine in US there considered Sugar Daddy's what's the term in the Dominican.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Me, me, me....

DRBABE809 said:
is there a name for the men that live with or take care of a concubine in US there considered Sugar Daddy's what's the term in the Dominican.
Well, that would be either a "pendejo/sucker" or "a very happy man". LOL.

But, I must tell you that I really do not know the term in the "Dominican".In the Dominican Republic maybe, but not the Dominican!.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The term in 'spanish", not dominican...

is called an LDP. Long-Distance Pendejo.:cool:

DRBABE809

Aug 15, 2005
miguel said:

But, I must tell you that I really do not know the term in the "Dominican".In the Dominican Republic maybe, but not the Dominican!.

ok so in the Dominican Republic is it a PENDEJO

mamasboy

Sep 5, 2004
Chulo

I think the word you might want is mujeriego or womanizer. A chulo is a man who lives off his woman's earnings. Pendejo is an a_ _ hole.

DRConquistador

Mar 8, 2006
usually it's a gringo, why the hell would you fall in love with someone Long Distance, that's just some pendejo s*it to me. but hey, you have to beat the P*ssy, not let it beat you.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Well let me see. For 200 bucks per month I can have an 18 to 25 year old beauty waiting for me in the DR. She has the brains of an average rock, the body of Jennifer Lopez, no sexual hang-ups, nothing else to do but have sex all day and all night, always looks and smells good, and is willing to please me in anyway she can. Additionally she can not speak my language so I just ignore anything she says.

I would not consider myself a Pendejo, Sugar Daddy, or a papi chulo. I think of myself as a free market genius, or economic expert.

Chuckuindy

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Hi Chuck

chuckuindy said:
Well let me see. For 200 bucks per month I can have an 18 to 25 year old beauty waiting for me in the DR. She has the brains of an average rock, the body of Jennifer Lopez, no sexual hang-ups, nothing else to do but have sex all day and all night, always looks and smells good, and is willing to please me in anyway she can. Additionally she can not speak my language so I just ignore anything she says.

I would not consider myself a Pendejo, Sugar Daddy, or a papi chulo. I think of myself as a free market genius, or economic expert.

Chuckuindy

That arrangement is not too bad if you can discipline yourself to send her only a set amount and not give in to the inevitable sob stories when she asks for more. That's when we start falling into the pendejo category. Of course you know she isn't "waiting around" for you, but IMHO that's not important if she is available and good to go when you arrive.

Personally, I'm partial to papi (without the chulo) especially if it's repeated over and over and preceded by "aye";)

gladding24

Apr 22, 2006
DRBABE809 said:

I think some of the ladies on the board would call you a whoremonger, but I wouldn't.

freekofweek

Feb 22, 2005
I think that a man should be real proud to be a freak , horndog, monger, or sex-tourist !!! If there were more whoremongers in the world, it would be a better place. Chuckuindy stated it the best with the "free market genuis"
theory. The chicas think that men have Western Union on their foreheads, so let them believe in the Western Union theory.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
miguel said:

what's a padrote??? is that like a pimp? maybe the would be the right word. I haven't heard a word that describes that situation, isn't that weird as it happens so often in the DR? but I always hear the word marido, because you're not legally married but have a relationship going, so marido is used when someone is in that type of relationship instead of esposo.