foreigner stay and defend his rights.

delta_1876

May 14, 2006
I?m happy to see a foreigner stay and defend his rights.
Other foreigners would and have ran. I have a male friend he has a girlfriend, he?s American and she?s Dominican. He lives in the U.S.. and comes to the Dom. Rep. about every month. They have two kids, 5 and 6 years old. For the past five years they been together, but only lived together for the past four years. Two years ago while he was in the U.S. she tried to steal his house and property. He managed to stop her with his lawyer. Then she tried to hurt him by moving out with his kids. He love his kids so much he asked her to bring the kids back. The Dominican women, decided to stay in the house for the kids, but have separate lives and bedrooms. Later the Dominican women, moved out again. on 02/11/06 he received a lawsuit from her lawyer, asking him to sell his house and give her half. His reply was NO! of course. On 02/13/ approx. 08:30 am she and two men came to his house and called his house keeper to the front gate, telling her to get out and open the gate. The house keeper refused and returned inside the house and closed the door. She started throwing rocks at the windows and doors asking him to come out and talk with her. After a few minutes, I asked him to go and talk with her. He went to the gate and talk with her. She asked me to open the gate, but he refused. A few minutes later she Made a really big scene in front of the house. She stated that ?she?s going to get him, I?m going to put you in La Victorria (prison), and deport you?. and he returned back inside his house and closed the door. She, got an arrest warrant for him and the house keeper. The arrest warrant was for domestic and psychological violence and mistreatment, from the destacamento proteccio de la mujer. In the court she and her lawyer presented, photographs with a false wound and blood to her face, false witnesses, complaints that she?s been filing on him since October of 2005, Medical documents of her injuries and a miscarriage, stating that she lost the baby in the fight, when he pushed her down and beat her in the street with his hand and feet. Later she also stated that he beat her in the house and destroyed all the furniture. She did not know that he been recording all of her conversation with him, he has 33 tapes of her talking with him. He played the recording of her stating that she went to a Doctor and aborted the baby and he played another recording, about how her sister (who have an Cuba American boyfriend, but her sister is in love with another Dominican), is going to fake domestic violence and mistreatment, again him and have him arrested and deport. Then her family can keep of all his business and property. One witnesses gave a signed statement that she saw the fight and what happen. (It was later discovered, on that particular day and time she was at work 8 mile away). The other was paid by her and happens to be a family friend. My friend was later found not guilty after sevens weeks of lies, That was very hard for him do in a court for women?s rights. My friend asked for a DNA test for both of his kids, she and her lawyer was fighting about the DNA test for the kids, no longer was there an issue about the alleged beating. She did not want the test.
My friend tried to warn the Cuba American boyfriend that he is next and play him the tape, but he tried to set my friend up, so that his sister-in-law can have him arrested.
My question is should my friend play the tape for the Cuba American? And how can she get away with this?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
In 20 years of seeing some Dominican wives at work

This is by far the best one yet. I sincerely hope he comes out on top. Be this a warning to everyone else.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Snuffy said:
there is a simple solution to this one.
Would that be the first 5 letters of you name? Sorry about the humour. I really hope the guy can keep his stuff, he has to ask himself the question: Is it really worth it?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Eddy said:
I really hope the guy can keep his stuff, he has to ask himself the question: Is it really worth it?

100% absolutely worth it. For the honour (CDN sp) of his name alone. What a wicked, evil woman. I am glad to see that justice actually prevailed in this instance. Many aren't so lucky...or should I say, many aren't so intelligent as to be recording these phone calls...many in our society are too trusting, and they are the ones that end up paying for it.

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
The problem here is that EVERTHING;in the dominican republic is a grey area regarding LAW,and there is no quick fix;nor will there ever be.As leonel said its nearly ungovernable.The problem being the greedy/lazy dominican people,always wanting and trying to screw everyone/evrything they can; including each other!!!!!!!!

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
boogieman said:
never trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesnt die!
im with you...i absolutely do not trust women! i work with them and i see how hey treat each other........horrendous behaviours.
its great when you find NUMBER 1 (in this case its ME)

charlie1000

May 13, 2006

cris

Nov 29, 2003
Well done... your friend will not give up and it's fantastic, all of those voice records was a nice idea, but I imagine is living outside DR, otherwise, in terms of justice he knew that unfortunally there's arent' so much fair trails.... All is a question of US Dolares.... Her advantage is being a Dominican girl, but here justice depens directlly from US Dolares, so if he's inteligente he'll have no problems... Dominican lawyers will defend their client, and at begining everything is OK, until the arrival to court where he'll never let down their collegue (Lawter of the other part)... there are a system... and if they broke this system they will not work again, so.... an agreement in terms of US and I'm sure he'll wins.... Unfortanlly I saw a lot of cases where reason is not always justice....
Justice, educacion anh healthy are our "dark parts"...
Best wishes

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have a friend of mine who recently had a similar problem. He is a Dominican with a US green card who is married to a German woman. He was supporting her and her son and she was miserable to him. He wanted to split with her.

She told him she would have him arrested for beating her up, which was B.S. This guy went directly to a lawyer and told him the problem. The lawyer went to a Fiscal and a report was made. Well 4 days later he was in jail on phony charges. He called the lawyer and was out immediately. There was a restraining order issued against his wife also.

I know people will say, ?but he is a Dominican and she is a gringa?. Well it would have been the same result the other way around. The point is protect yourself in advance if you can.

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
this thread makes me wonder about the nature of some people..

first off, you should know well ahead if your girlfriend has psychotic tendencies.. and yes.. false reporting to the police is psychotic. it doesnt take a genius to see those loonies... does she do drugs or has done drugs in the past? does she act strange or is obsessive in any way? is she open with you about everything or do you feel she's holding somthing back? is she the 'mysterious' type... BE CAREFUL of those.. they're the most fuked up in the head!!

and another rule of thumb... if you dont think she's right for you BE HONEST with her.. tell her as soon as you get that feeling... and let her decide if she's down for sex without commitment.... make sure you let her know that you're dating other girls... that way theres no surprise.. and dont see her often!!

never let her crash at your house too often... and never let her know how much money you got!

another huge no-no.... never rush into anything... only fools rush in! get to know them well... and even when you feel that initial excitement, dont let it get the best of you.. use your HEAD... not your heart! the heart makes impulsive decisions based on immediate needs... whereas the mind works on logic and rationale....

in all, it takes a clever mind to identify a disturbed person.

be careful!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
delta_1876 said:
My friend tried to warn the Cuba American boyfriend that he is next and play him the tape, but he tried to set my friend up, so that his sister-in-law can have him arrested.
My question is should my friend play the tape for the Cuba American?
Why bother trying to help him (the Cuban) when he tried to set your friend up.

It will be interesting to see the results of the DNA test.:surprised

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Wake up and smell the coffee

90% I said 90% not 100% of Dominican men and women are out there to get your $$$$. Forget getting married. Have your fun and f*ck off. Your sob stories are starting to bore me and a lot of other people. My answer to someone who tells me "She (He) is not like all the others" is: You know you must be right, you're the 4th person to tell me the same thing about "him-her"

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
ive shared a lot of my bastard filling with many DR females. ....sorry im being rude!

MrMike said:
What is there to wonder about?

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
These people have some real patience going through all that and not doing something drastic themselves.

delta_1876

May 14, 2006
My question is should my friend play the tape for the Cuba American? And how can she get away with this?