foreigner stay and defend his rights.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
everyone involved sees $$$ and thats all.bottom line for your friend is he is the one with the $$$ and seeing what these people are capable of . this is all going to cost him $$$ regardless. i wouldnt waste my time showing the new boyfriend anything as he is either after whatever $$$ he can get also or hes clueless and brainwashed anyhow so dont waste your time.

G

gary short

MrMike said:
What is there to wonder about?

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

Now that's hilarious...........but what is it down there. I've seen lots of guys married to or going with caniving, evil, treacherous females.
Sometimes I need a room full of clues when it comes to matters regarding the opposite sex but GEEZUZ some of the women I've met there that are going out with gringos scare the sh*t out of me. I hate to say it but some of these guys must have sucker written all over them. I'm sure this happens all over but never as blatantly as the D.R.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Eddy said:
90% I said 90% not 100% of Dominican men and women are out there to get your $$$$. Forget getting married. Have your fun and f*ck off. Your sob stories are starting to bore me and a lot of other people. My answer to someone who tells me "She (He) is not like all the others" is: You know you must be right, you're the 4th person to tell me the same thing about "him-her"

I agree with Eddy. Why get married and open yourself up to getting raked over the coals? Especially if the other person has nothing to lose.

Which brings me to my question. If a foreigner moved here and got a Dominican girl pregnant (no marriage) would she be entitled to any of his assets? This is assuming that he was willing to take care of the child financially (within reason) but did not want to continue his relationship with the mother.

Part 2 of question: If the foreigner has no assets on paper in the Dominican Republic but has assets in the US, could she legally go after any of it?

And, NO, I have not landed myself in a jam :). The question just came to me as I was reading this thread....nothing more.

Larry

charlie1000

May 13, 2006
what town did this happen in? and did he, get the results of the DNA test? The cuban american FOREGET ABOUT IT !!! Just set and wait, you will have the last laugh

delta_1876

May 14, 2006
charlie1000 said:
what town did this happen in? and did he, get the results of the DNA test? The cuban american FOREGET ABOUT IT !!! Just set and wait, you will have the last laugh
In La Caleta, Boca Chica they asked for RD$15 million. No still waiting on DNA test results. Yes, you're right, it my understanding he's helping the liars trying to deport him. This has been in many newspapers and soon to be on Dominican TV and well in the Miami.

charlie1000

May 13, 2006
Please help me understand

I did not hear anything about criminal charges on the girl for: FALSELY REPORTING A CRIME TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY AND/OR THE COURTS. Can someone help me understand, why she's not been charged?

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
As a Dominican, I say 'If you eat the meat, chew on the bone'. A lot of you come here to screw on Dominicanitas and then leave with a relief look on your face and somehere else. So you eat, you pay...:chinese:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
ZEUS said:
As a Dominican, I say 'If you eat the meat, chew on the bone'. A lot of you come here to screw on Dominicanitas and then leave with a relief look on your face and somehere else. So you eat, you pay...:chinese:
I like that. And I have to agree with Zeus. Things go both ways. As much as I see the Dominican girls out after the gringos $$, the gringos created their own hell. If they're too stupid to realize this, then let them pay the bill.

I don't think Zeus was talking about the present case. If so, then my response is way off base. I was speaking in a more general way.

Last edited:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
gary short said:
Now that's hilarious...........but what is it down there. I've seen lots of guys married to or going with caniving, evil, treacherous females.
Sometimes I need a room full of clues when it comes to matters regarding the opposite sex but GEEZUZ some of the women I've met there that are going out with gringos scare the sh*t out of me. I hate to say it but some of these guys must have sucker written all over them. I'm sure this happens all over but never as blatantly as the D.R.

It's the rum, makes them seem so nice...

charlie1000

May 13, 2006
H*ll No!!!

ZEUS said:
Are you all saying that, this is the price, that must be paid? Jail, $15 million. Did u not read what happened?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
charlie1000 said:

Are you all saying that, this is the price, that must be paid? Jail, $15 million. Did u not read what happened?
I doubt he will have to pay 1 penny to the b*tch. At least I hope he doesn't. As far as jail-deportation etc. No Way for a matrimonial case. That DNA test is a must and then if the kids are not his, NOT ONE PENNY. Although it's not enforced, I believe adultry is a criminal offence in this country. He needs a good lawyer, preferably female.

charlie1000

May 13, 2006
Yes, I agree. You eat you pay. I have never ate in an restaurant without paying, and I?m sure you haven?t, unless you?re the owner. Yes a lot of foreigners do come here to drink from the well, but I?m sure they are paying or paid. But to pay with your life and the life of others. Please tell me what have the kids done? I?m sure he provided for them. When you finish eating you pay the bill and leave with your life and freedom

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
charlie1000 said:
Yes, I agree. You eat you pay. I have never ate in an restaurant without paying, and I?m sure you haven?t, unless you?re the owner. Yes a lot of foreigners do come here to drink from the well, but I?m sure they are paying or paid. But to pay with your life and the life of others. Please tell me what have the kids done? I?m sure he provided for them. When you finish eating you pay the bill and leave with your life and freedom

Yep and when you order the 99 cent tacos at Jack in the Box you don't pay 5,000 bucks.

jskr1us

Apr 29, 2003
US always pays.

Which brings me to my question. If a foreigner moved here and got a Dominican girl pregnant (no marriage) would she be entitled to any of his assets? This is assuming that he was willing to take care of the child financially (within reason) but did not want to continue his relationship with the mother.

Part 2 of question: If the foreigner has no assets on paper in the Dominican Republic but has assets in the US, could she legally go after any of it?

And, NO, I have not landed myself in a jam :). The question just came to me as I was reading this thread....nothing more.

In the situation above if she got a US Lawyer ad had case filed in US or filed case in the DR, got a Judgment and then filed the case with the US court, he would pay. The US federal government might even try to go after him as a sex tourist if the circumstances are right. Certain people in the US Attorney?s office are looking to make examples of US males so they can gain points with the UN. As a US citizen you are expected to be responsible for all in the US and every where else in the world no matter the rules and customs of that area. So in answer to your question he is screwed.

charlie1000

May 13, 2006
I need to take a shot at this. fisrt of all, why would she be entitled to any of his assets, assuming that he was willing to take care of the kid financially (within reason). second US Attorney?s office give less then a d?m about male haing kids in or outside the US.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Articles in two of yesterday's papers (sort of an advertizement for the Clinical laboratory) said that 50% of the DNA tests they do turn out negative. And the lab is certified by the AABB (American Asociation of Blood Banks)

HB :D:D

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I'm staying in New York.:ermm:
I thought dominican chicas were so nice? Guess not.