Dominicans around Guelph/Kitchener area?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I know that many Dominicans live in the Toronto area but I was wondering if there are any in the Guelph/Kitchener/Waterloo area or close to those cities.

I thought it might be good for those that live in these areas to know so we can plan a Dominican community and get together.

If not, how about an active Latin Community in Kitchener. Places where they play Latin music etc.

If you don't want to post here you can send me a private message to let me know.

Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I know that many Dominicans live in the Toronto area but I was wondering if there are any in the Guelph/Kitchener/Waterloo area or close to those cities.

I thought it might be good for those that live in these areas to know so we can plan a Dominican community and get together.

If not, how about an active Latin Community in Kitchener. Places where they play Latin music etc.

If you don't want to post here you can send me a private message to let me know.

Thanks
You lookin' for a new Sankie, Anna? :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No Rocky not looking for myself :laugh:

If I wanted a sankie I certainly know where to find one or two without asking here on DR1 :laugh:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
What freezin White North????? I'm further North than Anna and it's green and very mild right now........

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What freezin White North????? I'm further North than Anna and it's green and very mild right now........
Just hang on a little bit longer.
That white shyte's on it's way.

You know what they say.
In like a lamb, out like a lion.

I figure you'll be seeing green again by late June.