please help????

kevybhoy

Feb 15, 2007
hey guys just joined this site today? me and the girlfriend are coming over on holiday on monday and was wondering were we might find a white sandy beach and clear water near our hotel in juan dolio any help would be appreciated
many thanks
kev

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You will have a nice white sandy beach right at your resort in JD. Do a search on this site for the south coast and look for a poster named SteveG. He has posted several pictures of the Juan Dolio beach reconstruction that has just been completed in January. It sounds like you are nervous and excited about your trip. These pictures will put your mind at ease.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
It's white, it's sand and it's gorgeous!!!! Great for picking up some sea shells also......
Anywhere in Juan Dolio from the public beach next to the now demolished Punta Garza all the way to the end of Villas del Mar.....

Which resort are you staying at?????

If it's any in Juan Dolio, other than Coop Marena, you'll be on that new white sand.......

kevybhoy

Feb 15, 2007
hey ppl

thanks so much for the quick replies guys and girls i so cant wait to step off the plane in the dominican republic again!! im dyin to sit on a white sandy beach like something out the movies haha i dont know why? i stayed at the bahia principe in rio san juan in october and loved the place but the beach was a bit dirty and the water was really murky so couldnt really see anything when you snorkelled so i picked the south this time because i heard of the nice beaches and of course seona island which looks so stunning!! im stayin at the coral costa caribe in juan dolio! but was the best holiday ive been on by far the people are so warm and friendly!! roll on tuesday all the links i tried for the pics just says this page cannot be displayed??
thanks again

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
You're going to love it!!
If you really want some great snorkeling take the trip to Catalina Island. The coral garden is great for snorkeling and the water is crystal clear to 150 ft or more (as long as no storms pass through beforehand!)