Looking for a nice, calm, quiet, relaxing beach

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
I'm looking for a beach in DR that possesses all of the above qualities. It has to be a nice and decent place where there are as little prostitutes as possible. I'd prefer for it to be a sand beach. I'll be waiting for replies, thank you all.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Juan Dolio now has fab beaches, ranging from noisy full of Dominicans at the weekend, to deserted at the far end of Vills del Mar. If you want a bar and/or restaurant on the beach you need Guayacanes (quiet on week days) in front of el Pescador, or old Juan Dolio where you have Don Pedro bar and a number of restaurants. If you just want sand and sea then go to Villas del Nar Juan Dolio in front of Mar Azul mini market, near Con Con restaurant. Usually no one there.

Matilda

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Best beach....

Here's one that fits you like a glove....

4rcvlgw.jpg

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Juan Dolio it is!
Clean, quiet, white sand. relaxing. almost deserted during the week with lots of quiet space on weekends.
Old Juan Dolio has a couple of spots where there are restaurants and bars right on the beach for your dining and drinking pleasure.
Yep if ya go looking for them you'll find the party girls but if you're not looking you won't see them around on the beach.......so come down and enjoy!