Blue dolphin,sosua,DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

loreanb5

Mar 20, 2008
Looking for details on Blue Dolphin Gentlemen's hotel in Sosua,DR.
I'm think of going there on vaction in 2009.Need all info I can get on it including relible ways to get in contact with the hotel.More than one way on contact."Thanks" in advance.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm think of going there on vaction in 2009.Need all info I can get on it including relible ways to get in contact with the hotel.More than one way on contact."Thanks" in advance.
If I may, why in the world would you want to go there?

Reactions: mike l
J

John Evans

its where they hold the door open when the prostitute leaves

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol

Sorry but to me they do not just look hard core but look like they use to be/or still are male!!

Reactions: mike l

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sorry but to me they do not just look hard core but look like they use to be/or still are male!!
We suspect that some of them may even be extra-terrestrials.

The prospect of sliding down a 50 foot razor blade into a bowl of Iodine, sounds more appealing.....

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol

ok so if this is the place the OP is talking about then sounds to me like most are saying thumbs down.;)

We suspect that some of them may even be extra-terrestrials.

The prospect of sliding down a 50 foot razor blade into a bowl of Iodine, sounds more appealing.....

poeticsoulchild

Mar 20, 2008
well my father has been there and in over hearing his conversation he likes it, however it is a gentlemen's club so hmmmm.....but i hear its clean and close to the beach if that helps.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

From the looks of these girls they won"t make it to 2009 anyway.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Look for the bar on the street appropriately named "Sleazies" just past Clu' Residencial. The Blue Dolphin is/was behind Sleazies. I never really quite understood why they blare music at night with NO customers while I am trying to nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.