Blue dolphin,sosua,DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

theheights718

Jan 27, 2009
Really people?...all these people in this thread are complaining, and only one person gave their experience which was good. Can you people give exact info of what this guy or hotel has done to guest that have stayed there.

Who cares what the pics were on the website...there are too many girls in Sosua to worry about that. Can we get full reviews about staying at this hotel...GOOD OR BAD!!!!!!! DAMN! :ermm:

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
Really people?...all these people in this thread are complaining, and only one person gave their experience which was good. Can you people give exact info of what this guy or hotel has done to guest that have stayed there.

Who cares what the pics were on the website...there are too many girls in Sosua to worry about that. Can we get full reviews about staying at this hotel...GOOD OR BAD!!!!!!! DAMN! :ermm:

I spend most of my time in Boca Chica and am relatively new, but Kathy has indicated, via her circle of North-Coasters, that The Blue Dolphin is a really nice place to stay, and Big John has become religious and very serious running the hotel now.

Reactions: mike l

SLEAZIE

Feb 27, 2008
I spend most of my time in Boca Chica and am relatively new, but Kathy has indicated, via her circle of North-Coasters, that The Blue Dolphin is a really nice place to stay, and Big John has become religious and very serious running the hotel now.

who do you think you are fooling?

SLEAZIE

Feb 27, 2008
I don't understand your insinuation, but your username is "SLEAZIE"?

I am sorry. You are correct. John is now the pastor of the Sosua branch of holy trinity church. He holds daily mass and doesn't accept donations. The blue dolphin is a 4 star hotel with outstanding service. I think you can even book the Blue Dolphin at "expedia or travelocity". I hear John will give you 500 airline miles for every salida you pay.

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
I am sorry. You are correct. John is now the pastor of the Sosua branch of holy trinity church. He holds daily mass and doesn't accept donations. The blue dolphin is a 4 star hotel with outstanding service. I think you can even book the Blue Dolphin at "expedia or travelocity". I hear John will give you 500 airline miles for every salida you pay.

I don't think it's a 4-star facility. I don't understand why folks are so mean to John. Why can't the guy be allowed to make a change in his life without the ridicule. Tough crowd I guess.

theheights718

Jan 27, 2009
Exactly my point!!!! I guess people are scared to put the real bad reviews of this place up! Dont just say it...give details please!

Thanks for nothing people!

Reactions: TOOBER_SDQ

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
Exactly my point!!!! I guess people are scared to put the real bad reviews of this place up! Dont just say it...give details please!

Thanks for nothing people!

I am amazed to see to what extent folks will go to smear a man's name. Leave Britney ALONE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.