Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Owner of local strip club kidnapped and murdered

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Owner of local strip club kidnapped and murdered

Talk and rumours over the weekend focussed, first on the kidnapping, and then on the murder, of the owner of El Boheme. Apparently, and this is just rumour, he was involved in other business that led to this event. I was surprised that nothing had been posted on this site, since its pretty big news over here in POP.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

i didn't think we do talk and rumours here. get back to us when you have something concrete...

thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    i didn't think we do talk and rumours here. get back to us when you have something concrete...

thanks
    I believe the rumor part is that he was involved in other types of buisness, that led to his murder not the part that he was kidnapped and murdered.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

And evidence abounds that we DO talk about rumors here.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If we didn't do talk and rumors there wouldn't be much to post.

The fact is, we love talk and rumors, and Mr. Mike is correct about the evidence. It's on every thread.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i guess. but ever thought that this guy could be related or have friends here that would be concerned about him ? i sure wouldn't want to talk about something like that only when it is confirmed...
    then again, my statement was only true when it dealt with "certain" individuals....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen any speculation about this case whatsoever, and there shouldn't be any distribution of unsubstantiated information, as long as there is concern about someone's life.

However, seeking information isn't necessarily a bad thing, and could perhaps initiate some legitimate fact finding. There was certainly plenty of talk and rumors regarding the Bani murders, and the questions that were asked might have been one reason the press became involved.

So there is a time and place for talk and rumors, but it is probaly not in anyone's best interest to speculate in this particular case, without more facts being known.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Post At least 2 articles I have seen...........

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like people know more than they are saying.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless I'm translating poorly, everything I see online indicates he was released by the kidnappers, not murdered. (?)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast