Owner of local strip club kidnapped and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
;)
i think there is always a tendency to associate strip-clubs (and clubs in general) owners with drogas. and not only in DR.

Also, the tendency is also to associate strip-clubs with the underground world. (Mafia, gangs, etc....)

Mar 2, 2008
It wouldn't come as a great shock to learn that perhaps the kidnappers knew exactly how much could be raised in a short period of time. Then again, maybe that is just the amount of money needed to close another business deal, or the amount of money owed to someone involved. Who knows? It could be many things, and we may never learn the complete story.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
just what i was thinking.
presume you kidnap someone associated with drugs. you are surely risking your life here, right? wouldn't you ask for the monies that would at least compensate for that?
i mean - what is 2 million pesos? nothing. surely not enough to get the hell out of the country and start a quiet life in the bahamas?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
The kidnapping victim has now given a press conference: he denied that any ransom was paid & he also said this had nothing to do with the drugs industry:
Periodico El Faro - Rafy Polanco aclara su secuestro nada tuvo que ver con narcotr?fico, no pag? dinero exigido

What a surprise :D !
Here it does not mater what people say but what they do or may be capable of.
We can theorize all we want we will never know... it's not our business after all.
Yet, the ransom was too low. Dominicans who made it HAVE (access to) money and plenty. "Professional" kidnappers do usually NOT release their victims alive... weather there was a payment or not... they are too hot headed, it's too complicated and risky.

Well, lets see if the purps will get to give a press conference :cheeky:

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.