Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Boca chica chicas

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Boca chica chicas

    We're going to be staying in boca chica in a couple weeks because it's close to the city and the beach. Are we going to be overwhelmed with hookers and pimps or will we be just a little bothered?

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Underwhelmed and bothered!

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The hookers you can deal with.
    But putting up with " Vendors " might be a bit more challengeing.

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pedrochemical View Post
    Underwhelmed and bothered!
    took the words out of my mouth

  5. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Take care of the hookers in Boca Chica.
    They do a little bit poison in your drink, and you fall asleep.
    And gone is your money.

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dymmach View Post
    The hookers you can deal with.
    But putting up with " Vendors " might be a bit more challengeing.
    By vendors do you mean pimps? Can't handle pimps.

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,934
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    no they mean beach venders .

  8. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is there a bar on Durante we can go to that we won't be bothered with hookers?

  9. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddzie View Post
    Is there a bar on Durante we can go to that we won't be bothered with hookers?
    Why are you going to Boca Chica if you want to avoid hookers?
    You might be better off in Punta Cana in an ALL Inclusive.
    Then go to La Punta to get your groove.

  10. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Why are you going to Boca Chica if you want to avoid hookers?
    You might be better off in Punta Cana in an ALL Inclusive.
    Then go to La Punta to get your groove.
    We want to be by Santo Domingo and the beach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •