Boca chica chicas

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
If you are with someone the hookers will pretty much leave you alone. The strip at night is pretty small. If you stay away from the hooker bar (you'll figure out quickly where it is)...you are fine. The rest of the strip is mainly euro families.

IAgain...i agree with most people here...the beach vendors are the most annoying thing about BC. the hookers...dont worry about it.[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me there is only ONE hooker bar in BC? Thats not the impression i get from othe posts. This is what prompted me to ask in the first place for a hookerless bar. but if there is only one, whats my concern?

danely

Apr 23, 2004
Somebody mentioned Punta Cana, and going to La Punta for getting a groove on....what the heck is La Punta ?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
indeed...there is only one main hooker bar (another one that doesnt do much biz anymore). If you stay away from the one block on duarte at night you will not be harrassed.

There are a couple of really quiet bars on the other end of the strip...you can play billiards or just relax with no hassels.

I ususally like to just hang out at the comaldo and get a small bottle of brugal and some presidentes and share them with my friends (both doms and tourists).

BC used to be very famous for the hooker scene...but really they have cleaned it up quite a bit. It really has not found a new identity yet. It is not the prettiest beach in the dr (but there are others near by that are quieter and more scenic). Even tho its not hooker city like it used to be...its still kinda honky tonk.

If it is your first time i recommend traveling with another person...as you will stand out as a target if you are solo.

I would like to check out the north part of the isla some day. But i can only travel once or twice a year and i have a very special friend near BC.

IF you speak spanish and are daring....ask about Patio Allegre in Andreas. Really cool little place that my friend takes me to. (but again...i trust him 100%). There is also a disco on the highway in Andreas...mostly local...but again...you have to take a motoconcho at night to get there and get back to your hotel.

When are you planning to travel? I will be in BC late feb/early march...and there are some other DR1'rs who will be there around the same time. I like to travel solo...but its nice to have other people to hang out with sometimes.