Rockys Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Darn Marco why go anywhere when you have plenty of future wives in your place?
It's a nice drive, and Vince has an interest in Nagua.
I can bomb out there in less 1 1/2 hours.
I wouldn't want the Lexus to get all carboned up from too much city driving.
I sometimes need an excuse to get out of here, and this one's as good as any.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
It's a nice drive, and Vince has an interest in Nagua.
I can bomb out there in less 1 1/2 hours.
I wouldn't want the Lexus to get all carboned up from too much city driving.
I sometimes need an excuse to get out of here, and this one's as good as any.

:bunny:Rocky Nice run out to NAGUA then i can show you where cambri hotel is. Rocky by the way a friend of mine has a house not far from you he told me you do some nice food there his name,is adrian from south wales he owns a miny bus firm prob you met a lot of adrians

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Sorry Marco it was only a joke:paranoid:

Just had a flash-back thinking about the number of times I fell in love while there.;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
:bunny:Rocky Nice run out to NAGUA then i can show you where cambri hotel is. Rocky by the way a friend of mine has a house not far from you he told me you do some nice food there his name,is adrian from south wales he owns a miny bus firm prob you met a lot of adrians
I probably know him by sight.
I posted some more pics in the Nagua thread, if you care to take a look.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sorry Marco it was only a joke:paranoid:

Just had a flash-back thinking about the number of times I fell in love while there.;)
I know.
That's why I need to get out.
There's only so many times in a day a guy can fall in love before it starts to interfere with his work.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I hope you guys know that anybody reading this thread doesn't have a clue what we are talking about and must think we're all nuts.

Marco, I KNOW you are a little nuts. That's why I like you :).

Especially the way you drive...

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
PS: Have you started your country tour yet?

No, I am waiting to get my Dominican license before I do the big tour. I have just been doing a little exploring. I was up in Jarabacoa last weekend and I am going back this weekend to *ahem* "see" a girl I met there.

I was with Criss Colon for a while today and the two of us are going to take a trip up to Sosua soon....

Larry

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No, I am waiting to get my Dominican license before I do the big tour. I have just been doing a little exploring. I was up in Jarabacoa last weekend and I am going back this weekend to *ahem* "see" a girl I met there.

I was with Criss Colon for a while today and the two of us are going to take a trip up to Sosua soon....

Larry
Great stuff.
Look forward to seeing both of you.

itsdon2

Aug 22, 2006
hi all

just signed up today have yet to learn how to post. have learned a little about sousa and the dr in general from this site and others. have been hanging out in costa rica for the last few years but am now lookingforward to th dr this nov. will be there from the 1st till the 30th of nov. and am looking to meet a few of you then. having read so many of your posts feel like i know some of you already. thanks rocky for your advise to me on other threads.hillbily i think i owe you a few beers for your atempts to help ungratfull gringos in the past lol see ya all in sousa don

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Welcome to DR1

just signed up today have yet to learn how to post. have learned a little about sousa and the dr in general from this site and others. have been hanging out in costa rica for the last few years but am now lookingforward to th dr this nov. will be there from the 1st till the 30th of nov. and am looking to meet a few of you then. having read so many of your posts feel like i know some of you already. thanks rocky for your advise to me on other threads.hillbily i think i owe you a few beers for your atempts to help ungratfull gringos in the past lol see ya all in sousa don

It's interesting to hear from someone who has been vacationing in CR and now wants to try the DR. We've had a few of our "party animals" threaten to do the opposite because of the law requiring earlier bar closings in the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.