Rockys Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
You'd better say something nice, or we'll leave you stranded at the airport.

Please forgive me, I have no idea what came over me!!!

You're far brighter than you look......... how is that for "something nice?" :lick: :lick: :lick:

Seavon

Jan 1, 2005
i think..

I'll be touching down march 30th for about a week.. cant wait to check out rocky's after hearing so many great things about the atmosphere ! my brother and i are traveling together..although this is our fourth time .. wer'e still babies so to speak..lol.. so i am really looking forward to coming back..never been to rockys though.. so line up a couple of shots and 2 cold ones !! Man i am from NY but in Wisconsin for three months on business..yes wisconsin.. 12 below last week.!. ouch.! Rocky line up some drinks man!! just writing this makes me feel better.. even though i know i have to go clean the snow from my car for the second time today !! I'll be makin reservations soon just cant decide on the condos or the rooms .. see u guys in a minute!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'll be touching down march 30th for about a week.. cant wait to check out rocky's after hearing so many great things about the atmosphere !
You just hit the nail on the head.
There's nothing special about the location, but you'd be hard pressed to find a better group of people.
my brother and i are traveling together..although this is our fourth time .. wer'e still babies so to speak..lol.. so i am really looking forward to coming back..never been to rockys though.. so line up a couple of shots and 2 cold ones !!
I lined them up for you, but somebody else drank them.
Man i am from NY but in Wisconsin for three months on business..yes wisconsin.. 12 below last week.!. ouch.! Rocky line up some drinks man!! just writing this makes me feel better.. even though i know i have to go clean the snow from my car for the second time today !!
Cruel and unusual punishment.
Canadiansnowblower.jpg

Wisconsin ought to be sold to the Canadians.
Maybe they can grow maple trees and make more maple syrup.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Entrance to Rocky,s

Entrance to Rocky's
68x8hw.jpg

Business card
2lj037d.jpg

There are around 50 breakfast dishes to choose from.
207t7r5.jpg
qyyg6b.jpg

wgvlz5.jpg

2q8n05g.jpg

A

apostropheman

yo DOMINICAN BOY! are these YOUR pics?:tired::bored:;)

.....didn't think so!

how about a little credit to the guy that actually took them when you "borrow" them!!!

benna

Jan 30, 2006
Wow, is that a new paint job on the entrance? It looks GREAT! No one will miss Rocky's now!!!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
The picture of the ribs and home fries looks delicious. Can't wait. 5 more weeks until Rocky's ribs.

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
Wow, is that a new paint job on the entrance? It looks GREAT! No one will miss Rocky's now!!!

even with spending so much money on the new paint job, marco is still offering good deals for regulars..he told me he was going to give me the family rate next time which he said is double the normal price less 50%. thanks marco,,a great guy dont forget your offer

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Hola DOMINCAN BOY como es tas? :classic:

Next time you decide to use my pictures, please ask me.

Thank you and good night.

Regards,

KOREAN BOY :chinese:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
I told DOMINCAN BOY in a very mature and professional manner, not to use my pictures without my permission.

However, if he uses my pictures again without my permission, then I am going to treat him in a very different way.

Thank you and good night.

Which is why your post remains and the drivel which followed is gone.

If you want them removed from this thread send me a PM.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.