10 Safest Cities & 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Could it be this list was based on the worst city in the world for possible attack by a sanky panky

THAT may be a tie between Puerto Plata and Puna Cana, although I hear some places in Jamaica can give The DR a run for its money.

notreallyconfused

Feb 18, 2013
I was there from 2000-2007. I can tell you for shore that the DR has less Crack Heads which is one of the reason crime is so rampant in Costa Rica. There is public displays of guys smoking their crack pipe all over the place. Not to mention that its known for a weak police force. Cops in the DR are WAY more aggressive. Real thugs from other central american countries go there to set up shop, because the OIJ and the Policia Nacional are so weak. Its a shame because it wasn't like that years ago.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Do you want to know the number ONE killer on the planet??? It is not guns, cars, illness, shark attacks etc. The number 1 reason of death among humans are humans BIG A$$ MOUTH and that is why so many people lives come to an end they talk too much

my mouth is fairly small- only missed death by a few inches

lets not go there again - someone told me I must be a drugs dealer as I got shot, and noone gets shot for no reason apparently .

Crap the rumor in our small village is that we are drug users and dealers. If i was a drug dealer I don't think I would be living in a small fixer upper, driving a toyota corolla in a non gated community. I am tatted from head to toe so that must be the reason or the needles i have for non drug reasons. The maid probably mentioned it....

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Where's Pichardo saying.
WE ARE NO.1!
WE ARE NO.1!
WE ARE NO.1!

On the serious note. ...
It's a b.s. list. I would not put too much into this. No Jo'berg? Guatemala City? No Camden? The list provider had no idea what else is going on outside 10 listed cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.